German Maestro U.S. Loan Program
Aug 26, 2009 at 5:47 PM Post #46 of 246
You would sign up for a Euro loaner programme? If there was enough interest german maestro would start a european loaner programme. But there don´t seem to be that much europeans in here to start with.

Aug 29, 2009 at 10:04 AM Post #47 of 246
Quote:

Originally Posted by oqvist /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You would sign up for a Euro loaner programme? If there was enough interest german maestro would start a european loaner programme. But there don´t seem to be that much europeans in here to start with.

Well, I would be more than happy to do that, and there is already a conversation taking place with the company, but unfortunately, there is not enough interest from the Europe members.
redface.gif

Aug 29, 2009 at 10:20 AM Post #48 of 246
Quote:

Originally Posted by Acix /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Well, I would be more than happy to do that, and there is already a conversation taking place with the company, but unfortunately, there is not enough interest from the Europe members.
redface.gif

Which is a great pity.
I just received a used MB Quart Phone 90X. It's a marvellous sounding headphone. I'm now even more a fan of MB Quart/ German Maestro.

Aug 29, 2009 at 11:11 AM Post #49 of 246
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tiemen /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Which is a great pity.
I just received a used MB Quart Phone 90X. It's a marvellous sounding headphone. I'm now even more a fan of MB Quart/ German Maestro.

Some comparison with the 250? I was wondering about them. Do they have a bigger driver?

Aug 29, 2009 at 1:11 PM Post #50 of 246
Quote:

Some comparison with the 250? I was wondering about them. Do they have a bigger driver?

I don't know if they have a bigger driver.
The bass of the Phone 90 is not as loud as on the GMP 250, which I prefer.
The MB Quart is better in detail, separation and treble extension. More refined.
It's also a fast headphone, keeps your feet tapping.
The soundstage is better, but that's maybe because the 90X is an open headphone, while the GMT 250 is closed.
The soundsignature is on the bright side, but not overly.
The GMP is more forgiving, the Phone 90X demands good recordings.
The earpads that came with them, were completely worn out. I use now Beyer Manufacture leather pads on them.
For only 30 Euro's, this is the best bang for the buck I ever made
biggrin.gif

I only wish they were closed, instead of open.

Aug 29, 2009 at 9:23 PM Post #52 of 246
Quote:

I was very happy with my QP-250, and I love there sweet bass. If you feel that they have too much bass, you can change to velour/velvet pads.

I did. They have now DT770 velour earpads on them. Much better, both in sound and comfort.

Sep 1, 2009 at 2:50 AM Post #54 of 246
Quote:

Originally Posted by mrarroyo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
So is this a go? If so when will it commence?

Yes, maybe it's time to move forward. I just made the loan program member list on the first page, and it's in alphabetical order. I put the model that each member voted for, so if there are any changes, just post a request.

Sep 1, 2009 at 7:27 AM Post #56 of 246
Quote:

Originally Posted by LingLing1337 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'd like to hear both the 8.35 and the 435 S.

Okay LingLing, your are in. looks like the 435-S leads with 6 votes out of 11.

Sep 7, 2009 at 3:23 AM Post #59 of 246
I don't have the post count at the moment to qualify. Anyone in the queue located in the midwest to eascoast region? I'd like to test the 8.35 before I purchase. Thanks.

Sep 7, 2009 at 5:15 AM Post #60 of 246
Quote:

Originally Posted by acesea /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I don't have the post count at the moment to qualify. Anyone in the queue located in the midwest to eascoast region? I'd like to test the 8.35 before I purchase. Thanks.

I hope you'll find some one in your area that will share his time with you.
smile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back