biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

*dries his eyes*

icon10.gif
beerchug.gif

Sep 26, 2008 at 2:53 PM Post #62 of 170
Quote:

Originally Posted by progo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Well uhm then I'm sorry even though I had some suspicious thoughts about it! I shall edit it away so the thread has chances of surviving.

Thanks!

Sep 26, 2008 at 2:54 PM Post #63 of 170
Quote:

Originally Posted by sai-bot /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hueb' = Junior Head-Fi'er
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

*dries his eyes*

I take he's a regular at your German site?

Sep 26, 2008 at 3:01 PM Post #65 of 170
Quote:

Originally Posted by Nappster /img/forum/go_quote.gif
he is one of the mods with exactly 16368 posts
smile_phones.gif

Yikes! I thought I was bad!

I just joined at Audio Karma the other day and was reading a thread entitled, "What does Audio Karma mean to you?" (or to that effect). My response (to myself, not posted) was "Nothing! Thank goodness!" I can't imagine being this involved in more than one site.

Of course, that being said, I've got over 1,100 posts at the Atom Club, but at least that involves a completely different hobby/passion.

Sep 26, 2008 at 3:13 PM Post #66 of 170
Quote:

Originally Posted by Wmcmanus /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yikes! I thought I was bad!

Well, you should keep in mind that the german Hifi-Forum also contains discussions about loudspeakers etc. Topic is hifi in general, soooooo: you're still bad
biggrin.gif
More than 9,000 posts only about headphones *phew* (well, I almost got 4,000 posts in the german forum, so I'd better shut up)

Sep 26, 2008 at 3:28 PM Post #67 of 170
m00hk00h's stats:
Quote:

98% dedicated to the headphones forums, so. :p

And I don't have a problem with English at all. I survived my last 300+ posts in English and so I will survive the next...how much it's ever going to be.

I was just wondering why we already started this thread. The server maintenance is scheduled for 8PM?

m00h

Sep 26, 2008 at 3:36 PM Post #69 of 170
Quote:

Originally Posted by m00hk00h /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I was just wondering why we already started this thread. The server maintenance is scheduled for 8PM?

m00h

You snooze - you lose

And maybe nickchen wanted to open the thread so it's already here...

@Zuglufttier:

It's not funny, I think it's rather sad that I can't even speak German
triportsad.gif
and I feel kinda overburdened by the endless amount of laughing-headphone-smileys
k701smile.gif
(at least the akgs are from austria)

Sep 26, 2008 at 3:42 PM Post #70 of 170
Even nickchen wants to cry out "I am first" from time to time... I guess that's the reason.
biggrin.gif

Anyone actually went or plans to go to the Munich Oktoberfest this year?
tongue.gif
I mean... The Maß is for sure only something like 7 to 9 Euros. ("Trade Head-Fi gear for beer!")

Sep 26, 2008 at 3:46 PM Post #71 of 170
Quote:

Originally Posted by Saso /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Even nickchen wants to cry out "I am first" from time to time... I guess that's the reason.
biggrin.gif

Man wird nicht erwachsen, nur älter
biggrin.gif

how to translate that... erm:
You don't grow up, you only get older? something like that...

Quote:

tongue.gif
I mean... The Maß is for sure only something like 7 to 9 Euros. ("Trade Head-Fi gear for beer!")

I might go there next year for i've really fallen in love with Munich when I was there with the school. Nice people, great city, great beer.
And if it was a whole Mass and not only a Mass-Cup which is half full the 7 Euros wouldn't be too expensive for me - in my local a liter of beer also costs about 7 Euros - but it's worth it (
beerchug.gif
)(sweet- the smiley's called beerchrug
biggrin.gif
)

Sep 26, 2008 at 3:49 PM Post #72 of 170
Quote:

Originally Posted by sai-bot /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Well, you should keep in mind that the german Hifi-Forum also contains discussions about loudspeakers etc. Topic is hifi in general, soooooo: you're still bad
biggrin.gif
More than 9,000 posts only about headphones *phew* (well, I almost got 4,000 posts in the german forum, so I'd better shut up)

Not to mention the music discussions...
smily_headphones1.gif

Sep 26, 2008 at 3:57 PM Post #73 of 170
Quote:

biggrin.gif

tongue.gif

Well, i'm going tomorrow. But it's not much of a trip, since i'm living only 10 minutes away
evil_smiley.gif

And about the price for beer: After the second or third Maß you really don't worry about it anymore
ksc75smile.gif

Sep 26, 2008 at 4:34 PM Post #74 of 170
Quote:

Originally Posted by rhymesgalore /img/forum/go_quote.gif
And about the price for beer: After the second or third Maß you really don't worry about it anymore
ksc75smile.gif

I made the same experience in Munich. After the first night (I was there for 2 days) I woke up(with quiet a headache), looked into my wallet and noticed that i had only enough money for the whole day to buy a Bretzel and wait for the train...

But it was worth it
jecklinsmile.gif

Sep 26, 2008 at 5:13 PM Post #75 of 170
Quote:

Originally Posted by rhymesgalore /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Well, i'm going tomorrow. But it's not much of a trip, since i'm living only 10 minutes away
evil_smiley.gif

A friend of mine lives close to the Theresienwiese where's the Oktoberfest is located. Getting out of the sub during the Oktoberfest seems to be a quite ... weird experience.
Quote:

Originally Posted by mahatma andi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I made the same experience in Munich. After the first night (I was there for 2 days) I woke up(with quiet a headache), looked into my wallet and noticed that i had only enough money for the whole day to buy a Bretzel and wait for the train...

But it was worth it
jecklinsmile.gif

Are there more alcoholics around here?
biggrin.gif

A Pretzel... what about a Weißwurst?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back