German hifi forum "regular's table" asylum-seekers thread
Sep 26, 2008 at 6:15 PM Post #91 of 170
Well, I'm here to stay...
wink.gif
And I like having a
k701smile.gif
- Smiley! Nice. Although I'm listening to "the album leaf - in a safe place" with my MS-Pro right now. Where is the MS-Pro-Smiley when you need it the most? (And no, I won't accept the RS1-Smiley which doesn't not seem to work anyway...)

Sep 26, 2008 at 6:23 PM Post #92 of 170
Well, all the hifi-forum addicts gathered here in this place.
icon10.gif

Does anyone remember the notebook-zombie from a couple months ago? I see some successors here...

@saibot: Are you planning to mod your MS Pro?

Sep 26, 2008 at 6:27 PM Post #93 of 170
Just read myself through the 6 pages that popped up while I was absent. Oh man, that was a laugh, especially the "wee Hueb" and myself being stated to become only older but not wiser (true!)
tongue.gif

I've just organized myself an exchange USB case for the 500 GB HD. Detected even more data faults in my MP3 collection yesterday, that is definetely something I can't laugh about. Good that I had a backup on the boot HD!
mad.gif

Sep 26, 2008 at 6:29 PM Post #95 of 170
Quote:

Originally Posted by seehee2k /img/forum/go_quote.gif
@saibot: Are you planning to mod your MS Pro?

Yeah, probably in a few weeks. For some reason I really like the stock-Version. It might be a little bit overpriced but hey - it's a Grado, what did you expect?
smily_headphones1.gif

Nickchen and NoXter planned a meet for this Saturday where I could have participated (we all seem to own new headphones right now... addicts...) but it was cancelled so I'll just wait for another few weeks.

Sep 26, 2008 at 6:35 PM Post #98 of 170
Quote:

Originally Posted by sai-bot /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yeah, probably in a few weeks. For some reason I really like the stock-Version. It might be a little bit overpriced but hey - it's a Grado, what did you expect?
smily_headphones1.gif

Nickchen and NoXter planned a meet for this Saturday where I could have participated (we all seem to own new headphones right now... addicts...) but it was cancelled so I'll just wait for another few weeks.

If I remember correctly the MS Ultimate has a very transparent signature?! How about the stock version? Hope I can listen to them someday being very curious. But for now I'm going to spend my money elsewhere...
deadhorse.gif

Sep 26, 2008 at 6:39 PM Post #101 of 170
Toby, your newer avatar taste is somewhat strange...

Sep 26, 2008 at 6:41 PM Post #103 of 170
Thanks god that I cannot stand the stock MS-Pro. Otherwise Tobi wouldn't have never received his.
tongue.gif

Sep 26, 2008 at 7:00 PM Post #105 of 170
The smilies listed as "imported" seem to be those that were lost during the Big Head-Fi Downtime. (Didn't anyone save those locally? They're like, umm, a few hundred bytes each.)

Anyway, here's my side-corrected ety smile:
etysmile2.gif

The original had red and blue the wrong way round.

Some more oldie smilies here, among them 600smile and rs1. No trace of the 580smile, so my 580s here are a little sad, but a 600smile is better than nothing.
600smile.gif

Edit: Jaja, looking for those icons took a while. At least post #91 is still on the same page.

Looks like avatars can be a little bigger here than they used to - upgrade time.
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back