Sep 26, 2008 at 5:17 PM Post #76 of 170
Quote:

Originally Posted by sai-bot /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Are there more alcoholics around here?
biggrin.gif

A Pretzel... what about a Weißwurst?

It was a school-trip and on school-trips you enjoy yourself
tongue_smile.gif

Nah, Weisswurst looked terribly disgusting to me (especially the traditional way of eating it...like squeezing the whole meat out of the gut -bwääh) and I'm a vegetarian.

But what I enjoyed with my Bretzel was Obatzda (or however you write it), that was delicious

Sep 26, 2008 at 5:32 PM Post #77 of 170
so, jetzt darf man nichts mehr schreiben.. und das 36 Minuten zu früh
wink.gif

Eigentlich wollte ich auf m00hs Angebot, die Denon 7000 Presseinfos hochzuladen eingehen; ist sicher interessant zu sehen, was Fostex da neues entwickelt hat.

[€]: English only? I didn't read the first 8 pages, but I assume this is head fi's policy on this exile-topic?

Sep 26, 2008 at 5:40 PM Post #78 of 170
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cynric /img/forum/go_quote.gif
[€]: English only? I didn't read the first 8 pages, but I assume this is head fi's policy on this exile-topic?

Yeah, English only.

m00h

Sep 26, 2008 at 5:44 PM Post #80 of 170
Hoooray! German Hifi-Forum is down! In your face, headfi! At least a controlled crash with good timing. Although not 100% punctual...
very_evil_smiley.gif

Sep 26, 2008 at 5:49 PM Post #81 of 170
I'm currently enjoying my DT880 with Modest Mouse - "The Moon & Antartica".
On this record I noticed the "strange" mids of the W5000, sometimes they're not able to reproduce voices in a pleasing manner.

Sep 26, 2008 at 5:55 PM Post #82 of 170
Quote:

Originally Posted by Zuglufttier /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm currently enjoying my DT880 with Modest Mouse - "The Moon & Antartica".

Which version do you have?
I've the one with the grill (=Gitter?) and I'm thinking of upgrading - something that boders me is often the Kick-bass which, subjectivly, seems a little to strong at higher volumes.
I wonder if the other Version (grill= 05, right?) is better for my taste...

Sep 26, 2008 at 5:56 PM Post #83 of 170
oh noes! now i couldn't finish reading Tobis excellent default recommendation topic :/

to the mods (from the hifi-forum): do you guys know the reason for the downtime? maintenance? change of servers? software update?

Sep 26, 2008 at 5:59 PM Post #84 of 170
I had the 05 version months before and I like the 03, which
I own now, better. At least, that's what I think right now, I couldn't compare both at the same time.

The 05 is supposed to have even more kick bass and less deep bass. Overall it should sound a bit more aggressive.

Sep 26, 2008 at 6:01 PM Post #86 of 170
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cynric /img/forum/go_quote.gif
oh noes! now i couldn't finish reading Tobis excellent default recommendation topic :/

to the mods (from the hifi-forum): do you guys know the reason for the downtime? maintenance? change of servers? software update?

I saw the message for days but until one hour ago, I never even asked myself why they would do this
biggrin.gif

I'm interested, too
wink.gif

Sep 26, 2008 at 6:03 PM Post #87 of 170
Quote:

Originally Posted by m00hk00h /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Server change. The stats of the new server are just mind blowing awesome. Hifi-forum will be soooo much faster!

m00h

And it wasn't that slow before... Well, I don't mind
biggrin.gif

I'm leaving now anyway, have to do things without headphones!

Sep 26, 2008 at 6:04 PM Post #88 of 170
Quote:

Originally Posted by Zuglufttier /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I saw the message for days but until one hour ago, I never even asked myself why they would do this
biggrin.gif

I'm interested, too
wink.gif

You'll have you chance tomorrow in the evening....if everything goes well! *presses both thumbs*

Oh, did I ever mention that I don't like the "new" head-fi smileys?

m00h

Sep 26, 2008 at 6:07 PM Post #89 of 170
Quote:

Originally Posted by m00hk00h /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You'll have you chance tomorrow in the evening....if everything goes well! *presses both thumbs*

Oh, did I ever mention that I don't like the "new" head-fi smileys?

m00h

Yeah, me neither.

Way too much and all those headphone-smileys are just senseless except for people who must express, that they're laughing with a CD3000 on their heads...

Kinda childish, to me, at least.

Well, I'm off too.
Bye

Sep 26, 2008 at 6:12 PM Post #90 of 170
Quote:

Originally Posted by Wmcmanus /img/forum/go_quote.gif
How about:

German hifi forum "regular's table" asylum-seekers thread

Done.
smile_phones.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back