Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics
Nov 26, 2014 at 10:10 PM Post #2,986 of 13,800
So Casey just posted an update on IGG stating that due to "overwhelming feedback" they've changed their Black Friday offerings somewhat. So they might have actually listened to the s***storm on the LH forums. We'll see what comes to be in a few hours when the actual offers come out. Fingers crossed.

Nov 26, 2014 at 10:12 PM Post #2,987 of 13,800
So Casey just posted an update on IGG stating that due to "overwhelming feedback" they've changed their Black Friday offerings somewhat. So they might have actually listened to the s***storm on the LH forums. We'll see what comes to be in a few hours when the actual offers come out. Fingers crossed.

I don't know about you guys. Upgrade whatever perks even if it's free, I just want want my LPS and Pulse XFI and be done with this.

Nov 26, 2014 at 10:44 PM Post #2,988 of 13,800
Same here. I was looking to get the monoblocks, but they are too expensive for my taste.
Now just waiting for my LPS/Pulse Xfi/Source/Wave.

Too many products, too many variants/perks, too many rah-rah communications.

Nov 26, 2014 at 10:45 PM Post #2,989 of 13,800
Don't know if I can receive my geek pulse xfi before New Year, I want to end my house contract soon and move to another place, yet I still stuck here waiting for my god-know-when-arrive geek pulse. Do anyone know how long for the geek pulse shipping from USA to Japan ?

Nov 26, 2014 at 10:47 PM Post #2,990 of 13,800
All the 2g cables have shipped ? I haven't received any shipping notification nor 2g cable

Nov 26, 2014 at 10:53 PM Post #2,992 of 13,800
@Ranza

According to Gavin, the Pulse Xfi's are supposed to be shipping from mid-December onwards. If they ship on time, you may get it before year end if you are one of the first campaign buyers. If you bought the Xfi in later campaigns, you probably will not get it before New Year. In that case, open a ticket giving them your new address. If you were in the US when backing the Pulse, you probably did not pay for shipping. So you would need to pay for shipping now if you want it shipped to Japan.

Nov 26, 2014 at 11:33 PM Post #2,994 of 13,800

One of Gavin's posts heavily implies that there are no more bundles involving free 2G cables.

Nov 26, 2014 at 11:43 PM Post #2,996 of 13,800
One of Gavin's posts heavily implies that there are no more bundles involving free 2G cables.

Interesting. Which post? Thx!

Nov 26, 2014 at 11:48 PM Post #2,997 of 13,800
Interesting. Which post? Thx!

Thread >> http://lhlabs.com/force/customer-happiness-post-concerns/2523-my-order-on-indiegogo-for-pulse-and-x-upgrade

TL;DR - Person asks if they can get the free 2G cable even though said person pledged before BF deals were up. General response was no. Gavin posts at the end saying that due to community feedback, it got cancelled.

Nov 27, 2014 at 12:00 AM Post #2,998 of 13,800
No tracking update for me either.

i just checked the tracking system, it says my perks are in que, but that it, at least that's progress, it had been showing "no information"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back