Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics
Nov 28, 2014 at 11:36 AM Post #3,016 of 13,800
Yes I meant this comment. Also note that my post above is purely ironic and sarcastic.

I called Casey @ LH out on this and he admitted there were about 6 PMs he had received which in my book does not qualify as tons.  I wish they would reign in their marketing a bit as that has been a big area of criticism.  Just let your products speak for themselves and stop the guerilla marketing.

Nov 28, 2014 at 12:06 PM Post #3,017 of 13,800
Just added new Black Friday options.  Give er' a looksy 
atsmile.gif

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/geek-pulse-ultra-high-def-audio-for-your-desktop/x/6993509#home

Nov 28, 2014 at 12:10 PM Post #3,018 of 13,800

Casey, since the tracking system is down, how is LH notifying people that they have been shipped? Through the notifications system the USPS provides? A separate service LH employs? Hand written cursive notes that are then attached to carrier pigeons and dispatched from a secret location by monks? Curious minds NEED to know.

Nov 28, 2014 at 12:10 PM Post #3,019 of 13,800

I called Casey @ LH out on this and he admitted there were about 6 PMs he had received which in my book does not qualify as tons.  I wish they would reign in their marketing a bit as that has been a big area of criticism.  Just let your products speak for themselves and stop the guerilla marketing.

Yeah, and I wish they'd stop pushing their stuff in this forum. Is it against the rules?

Nov 28, 2014 at 12:12 PM Post #3,020 of 13,800
casey,
any idea as to why i haven't received any notice of my 2g cable shipping, when it was posted all the 2g cables had shipped, and everything on my survey is correct ? 
somewhat curious here

EDIT
the tracking system is down ? how about the notification system, i'd take the carrier pigeon method, at least that's something 

Nov 28, 2014 at 12:29 PM Post #3,021 of 13,800

Casey, since the tracking system is down, how is LH notifying people that they have been shipped? Through the notifications system the USPS provides? A separate service LH employs? Hand written cursive notes that are then attached to carrier pigeons and dispatched from a secret location by monks? Curious minds NEED to know.

Our internal tracking system is what we're using for the time being.  Once an order is shipped the backer will be provided with an update as well as the USPS (or other) tracking information associated with their purchase.  

Nov 28, 2014 at 12:31 PM Post #3,022 of 13,800
  casey,
any idea as to why i haven't received any notice of my 2g cable shipping, when it was posted all the 2g cables had shipped, and everything on my survey is correct ? 
somewhat curious here

EDIT
the tracking system is down ? how about the notification system, i'd take the carrier pigeon method, at least that's something 

Hey Jaywillin,

Shoot me a PM and I'll look into your details when I get in the office.  

Nov 28, 2014 at 12:42 PM Post #3,023 of 13,800

Our internal tracking system is what we're using for the time being.  Once an order is shipped the backer will be provided with an update as well as the USPS (or other) tracking information associated with their purchase.  

Casey:  

Do you have an estimate when the Pulse (vanilla version) of the original campaign will complete finish?  Is there a way to know one's position on the queue? 

[]s
Walfredo

Nov 28, 2014 at 12:43 PM Post #3,024 of 13,800

Thanks for replying Casey. If anyone has received notification please let us know. I know I'm anxious to actually see a Pulse in the wild. Hoping someone here on Head-Fi will oblige.

Nov 28, 2014 at 1:25 PM Post #3,025 of 13,800
A VEIL HAS COME OFF!!

Well the adapter came.

Upon plug-in initial impression with the LS 2G USB cable: Hefty increase in detail/definition, clarity, separation, spatiality. Seem a veil had came off.
Now I am hearing a lot of things.. 
grin.png
 And the separation...For example on orchestra, I am hearing not just a choral group but individual singers in a group. Not just the string section, but individual musicians in a group.

A bit "digital"/bright to my taste though.

Well its just minutes...Let's see during break-in...

Nov 28, 2014 at 2:29 PM Post #3,027 of 13,800

The truth is, they haven't got that many products, Just lots of concepts and a DAC and some cables "in the post."

Thanks to Jeremy Anderson for posting this on the Geek Forum. http://igg.me/at/lambert/x/5196195

It's interesting to see that they promise to deliver within 4 months "So-- unlike many crowd-funding campaigns, you won't have to wait very long to receive the perks that you’ve backed so generously." I hope they're not having a dig at anyone in particular there.

Nice looking design at the price.

Nov 28, 2014 at 2:38 PM Post #3,028 of 13,800

That's good news! Give it time to break in m-i-c-k-e-y. Should open up nicely.

Did you get a shipping notification or did this just show up?

Got shipping notification on Nov. 14th arrived in my dorstep here in Italy Nov. 21.

Nov 28, 2014 at 2:52 PM Post #3,029 of 13,800

Got shipping notification on Nov. 14th arrived in my dorstep here in Italy Nov. 21.

Well, nice to know you got a shipping notice. Still find it difficult to believe no one has posted receiving their shipping notifications for any of the products that are said to be shipping. No choice but to ride it out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back