Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics
Nov 28, 2014 at 9:25 PM Post #3,047 of 13,800
I bumped into a nice USPS delivery man in our office two days ago. From his tired face, I could tell... Thanksgiving shopping season really make the USPS system a hard time. And he told me more and more work load in past few years during this season. They will try their best, but won't guarantee the perfect time... 

Nov 28, 2014 at 9:34 PM Post #3,048 of 13,800
I bumped into a nice USPS delivery man in our office two days ago. From his tired face, I could tell... Thanksgiving shopping season really make the USPS system a hard time. And he told me more and more work load in past few years during this season. They will try their best, but won't guarantee the perfect time... 

Larry, once I get my tracking number I can stop harassing you and start harassing my postman! :D

Nov 28, 2014 at 11:16 PM Post #3,049 of 13,800
  Always bet on black.... (backgrounds)

I'd be up for putting the Wyrd H2H against the LPS... In fair disclosure I'm weird though... I'm the person that doesn't make snap judgements. During Christmas when asked how I like a gift I'm often found with a with a befuddled look thinking how can I answer that until I have a chance to fully evaluate something. I'm honest like that to a fault.

You're in Colorado? I used to live in Glenwood Springs back in the day. Wonder if there was anyone from RMAF close where you couldn't need to deal with shipping and could sit in on the comparison in person. :wink:

1.  it would be a no rush loan to get adequate comparison.

2.  anyone in Denver/Boulder area with a Geek LPS already?
(or want to help fund LPS4 for myself ha!?)

ps.  Glenwood remains a great town on the Western Slope.  just there this summer.

Nov 29, 2014 at 12:09 AM Post #3,051 of 13,800

Is this LHspeak for "expect more delays"?

How many Pulses have shipped since 11-14?

I've heard nobody say they've received one.

Nov 29, 2014 at 1:49 AM Post #3,053 of 13,800
I got my LPS today, too.. haven't taken it out of the box yet.. but I'll be sure to provide comparisons vs the GO1000 w/ the Wyrd.

Awesome to hear of LPS arrival.
Your review is due in 2 weeks. Ha!

Nov 29, 2014 at 3:34 AM Post #3,054 of 13,800
Anyone knows what comes with the Geek Pulse package? Will there be any power adapter or cables included? 

Nov 29, 2014 at 4:34 AM Post #3,056 of 13,800
SMPS & power cord.
The early IGG backers (1st campaign & 2nd(?!?)) will get a 1G USB cable in addition.

Thanks for the reply, though it shouldn't be costly for them to include generic cables though lol

Nov 29, 2014 at 5:03 AM Post #3,058 of 13,800
Yeah... There was/is already a discussion about that in the Geek forum: http://lhlabs.com/force/lightspeed-usb/2536-where-are-the-1g-junior-cables#41711

Thanks for the info!
Is there any links on reference on the 1G vs 2G cable? I've read the difference is obvious against the 10G but nothing much compared to generic USB cables vs 1G and 2G.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back