Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics
Nov 27, 2014 at 12:27 AM Post #3,001 of 13,800

Thread >> http://lhlabs.com/force/customer-happiness-post-concerns/2523-my-order-on-indiegogo-for-pulse-and-x-upgrade

TL;DR - Person asks if they can get the free 2G cable even though said person pledged before BF deals were up. General response was no. Gavin posts at the end saying that due to community feedback, it got cancelled.

Thanks for pointing me to the thread. Had somehow missed that one. Glad to hear they came to their senses and removed that perk. "Cable-Gate" had started to become a bit of an issue. 

Nov 27, 2014 at 4:38 AM Post #3,003 of 13,800
Posted this already in the IGG comments but due to the fact that I haven´t received any answer yet maybe someone here can enlighten me.

So far I thought the dimension for the LPS/Pulse package is 14x5x14in.
Having a closer look at the pic from Gavin´s update #104 it appears to me that they have different sizes. At least it looks like that the 4 boxes in the lower right (with the white box on top) are taller than the two ones for instance.

Or is the pic distorted and they are all the same?
If not what´s in those boxes??

Nov 27, 2014 at 6:14 AM Post #3,004 of 13,800
Its just how you look at it perspectively...Nearer is larger/taller. And farther a way, it gets smaller/shorter. 

Nov 27, 2014 at 6:28 AM Post #3,005 of 13,800
  Its just how you look at it perspectively...Nearer is larger/taller. And farther a way, it gets smaller/shorter. 

yes ...you´re probably right. Just found Junker´s pic of his arrived LPS again...looks like the same box.

Guess it´s about time to do a check-up at the ophthalmologist
eek.gif

Nov 27, 2014 at 6:39 AM Post #3,006 of 13,800
Well I received a similar box this evening, thousands of miles here in Singapore, and my first thought that it could be the Pulse, WAS TOTALLY WRONG.

Nov 27, 2014 at 10:52 AM Post #3,010 of 13,800
It's alive https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/geek-pulse-ultra-high-def-audio-for-your-desktop#perk-select

Nov 27, 2014 at 11:09 AM Post #3,011 of 13,800
All the 2g cables have shipped ? I haven't received any shipping notification nor 2g cable

Quote:
No tracking update for me either.

I think they mean all but 3 shipped.
confused_face(1).gif

Stephanie's pushed my 2nd ticket, regarding this, up to Manny to sort. I ain't got mine yet! Nothing on tracking either. TBF, it might be my own fault for mine not coming, as originally I'd asked for everything to be sent out as one package. Changed my mind for the Geek though, as I realised the Pulse Xfi was a looooong way off. My main concern, when I saw that ALL 2G's were sent out, was that I'd been overlooked. Submitted the tickets just to see what was actually going on. As I mentioned in an earlier post, it's a shame Carlos responded to the first ticket with "non of those have been shipped out but are scheduled to start shipping in early December."

After forking out $160 to upgrade to the 2G, I'm pleased they've seen sense and withdrawn the free 2G. I must say I was a little taken aback by that one.

Anyway. Considering the number of Pulse's which should have shipped since 14th November, why is there so little feedback? Are people just keeping them to sell on later, at the MSRP?

Nov 28, 2014 at 8:41 AM Post #3,013 of 13,800
Light Harmonic are getting personal thank you PMs on how awesome the Pulse is and how it changed their listening experience to a whole new level of audio bliss.

They are sorting out the best PMs to publish and that of course takes time.

Remember that they received lots and lots of PMs for their LPS and how proud Larry was sharing this information with us.

Nov 28, 2014 at 10:01 AM Post #3,014 of 13,800
Light Harmonic are getting personal thank you PMs on how awesome the Pulse is and how it changed their listening experience to a whole new level of audio bliss.

They are sorting out the best PMs to publish and that of course takes time.

Remember that they received lots and lots of PMs for their LPS and how proud Larry was sharing this information with us.

Are you referring to this:

LPS In The Wild

Geek LPS has already received tons of praise from those of you that were fortunate enough to be among the first backers.  People are talking, and frankly, we love it!  If you haven't already hopped in on LPS, or even if you have, check out the Geek Force Forum for user reviews and updates.  

In fact, I recieved a PM just yesterday raving about how blown away a an LPS backer was, “the quality and improved sound dynamics while pairing my Geek Out with LPS were completely unbeknown to me prior to Gavin’s update video.  First thing I did was connect my Geek Out and try it right away.  I had no idea that it was possible to improve my already perfect sounding Geek Out 1000, this little bundle of joy sure did it.  What is this black magic!!”

anyways....

I also appreciate Gavin working on the tracking system and adding the ability to see where you are in the queue. If Gavin/Larry/Casey is reading this. Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back