[FYI] Various IEM's tips pictorial comparison (updated Sept 29th, 2011)
Jul 19, 2011 at 9:30 PM Post #196 of 404
and today i tried MY trimmed to bi-flanges and summing up,  noticiable worse isolation than the clone sony hybrids, though a slight more comfort and better fit, vut not worthy. i might keep them for the comming B2...

Would you mind posting back once you get to test out the Meelec Triflanges on the B2? I suspect they might not fit, as the tips appear to have a rather large bore from the pictures on the meelec site. I can't seem to find a local retailer that sells just the tips and the online prices for international shipping to asia is a bit nuts.

And since I'm posting, might as well ask if anyone knows if the stock B2 tips are shure clones? Looks like it from the pics available. Darn things are a bit too stiff and I'm looking to replace them with the grey flex.

Jul 19, 2011 at 9:52 PM Post #197 of 404
MEElec eartips for A151 will fit B2, though the tri-flanges are not very tight on B2 nozzle. Shure grey flex can be used on B2, but it is actually a little stiffer than the stock B2 eartips.

Jul 20, 2011 at 12:15 AM Post #198 of 404

Quote:
Would you mind posting back once you get to test out the Meelec Triflanges on the B2? I suspect they might not fit, as the tips appear to have a rather large bore from the pictures on the meelec site. I can't seem to find a local retailer that sells just the tips and the online prices for international shipping to asia is a bit nuts.

And since I'm posting, might as well ask if anyone knows if the stock B2 tips are shure clones? Looks like it from the pics available. Darn things are a bit too stiff and I'm looking to replace them with the grey flex.

i didnt mention meelec tri-flanges. what i have are trimmed tri-flanges, not from meelec. and i have meelec BI-flanges
but anyway, i'll test all my tips on the B2 when i get them. and post a reply
if i havent , you can PM me

you should ask them if they can give you a discount

Jul 20, 2011 at 1:28 AM Post #199 of 404

i didnt mention meelec tri-flanges. what i have are trimmed tri-flanges, not from meelec. and i have meelec BI-flanges
but anyway, i'll test all my tips on the B2 when i get them. and post a reply
if i havent , you can PM me

you should ask them if they can give you a discount

Ah yes, apparently i was getting mixed up. Guess I'll stalk ebay for cheapish shipping or rummage through some china site for "oems". Thaks for offering to check though. ClieOS has mentioned that the meelec ones will fit, allbeit a bit loosely.

And the irony that the soft flex greys are stiffer then the stock tips... :frowning2:

Jul 25, 2011 at 2:41 AM Post #201 of 404
hello
how are the bi-flanges of the RE0/ZERO (i think there are 2 sizes) compared to the Xcape bi-flanges?
i have the meelec a151 and their bi flanges. so i also want to know, how are both of them compared to these meelec
thanks

Jul 25, 2011 at 2:48 AM Post #202 of 404
The RE0/Zero biflanges are pretty much identical to the Xcape v1 biflanges (It seems they use the same source as even the shirt clip is identical). These biflanges are thinner, longer and a bit softer to the Meelecs but they won't fit the A151 as they're too wide. 

Jul 27, 2011 at 11:47 AM Post #203 of 404
hi
got the B2 last week. returning them this week (or selling them, check my Classifieds)

but i did like the stock tips. feel much better than the pl50's.
so i want to buy something like those. are the shure gray flex similar? or maybe something else...?

Jul 27, 2011 at 12:09 PM Post #204 of 404

Quote:
so i want to buy something like those. are the shure gray flex similar? or maybe something else...?

Yes, they are similar. Just that the Shure grey flax is a little thicker than that of B2. But the shapes are very close.

Jul 30, 2011 at 11:17 AM Post #206 of 404
Aug 10, 2011 at 5:31 PM Post #208 of 404
hi
i got the RE0 this week. i want to try the comply on them, if they can improve comfort and isolation for street use. 
so, from what is mentioned here the 400 series fit them, but which should i get. and also , how can i know what size to get?
thank you

Aug 10, 2011 at 10:10 PM Post #209 of 404

Quote:
hi
i got the RE0 this week. i want to try the comply on them, if they can improve comfort and isolation for street use. 
so, from what is mentioned here the 400 series fit them, but which should i get. and also , how can i know what size to get?
thank you

I'll recommend Ts400 a more neutral sound, or Tx400 if you want to add a bit warmth to RE0. As for size, that depends on your ear canal. If you are using small eartips now, get small Comply, so on and so forth.

Aug 11, 2011 at 2:12 AM Post #210 of 404

Quote:
I'll recommend Ts400 a more neutral sound, or Tx400 if you want to add a bit warmth to RE0. As for size, that depends on your ear canal. If you are using small eartips now, get small Comply, so on and so forth.

thank you clieos
i tried most of my tips. the small and big bi-flanges fit me very well, also the medium single. the large dont and the small more or less. i also tried all the sony hybrids, and the medium fit well. surprisingly the small fit me very well with deeper insertion, (contrary  to with the pl50), and the large are a bit big (again opposite to the pl50)
so i find it hard to know which comply to buy
confused.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back