[FYI] Various IEM's tips pictorial comparison (updated Sept 29th, 2011)
Nov 14, 2011 at 12:03 PM Post #271 of 404
PL50's foam is between small and mid sized olive. I reckon mid sized will do.

Nov 19, 2011 at 3:17 PM Post #275 of 404
sorry if this has already been asked.
is there a diffrence btwn the real sony EX10A (hybrids) and the clone (sold in by 'lostearbuds' in ebay) ?
do the real ones have a better grip , more sticky? 
and what are the sizes on the 4-pack of the originals ? same as the clones?

Nov 19, 2011 at 7:51 PM Post #276 of 404
then, what 'd be a good price for them?

Miss the question before, though I don't really know the answer actually.

sorry if this has already been asked.
is there a diffrence btwn the real sony EX10A (hybrids) and the clone (sold in by 'lostearbuds' in ebay) ?
do the real ones have a better grip , more sticky? 
and what are the sizes on the 4-pack of the originals ? same as the clones?

By sound, they are very similar. By fit, the clone is stiffer and not as comfortable as the real deal. The size of the original are listed on the first post.

Nov 20, 2011 at 9:00 PM Post #278 of 404
You can find them in Sony Center / Sony Wing if there is one nearby, other than that, eBay is probably your best bet.

Nov 23, 2011 at 1:20 PM Post #280 of 404
hi
i find the comply (t 400, i guess) scratchy. any suggestions?

Beside trying to get used to it, I am really not sure what else can you do.

Dec 19, 2011 at 8:19 AM Post #282 of 404
Considering the fact that i use jays foam tips for 1 hour and they are almost perfect with GR07 how would you describe my potential experience with the comply ts-series? :D Are they a lot bigger that the jays? The jays are perfect size but if they were bigger i am afraid the foam will be squeezed a lot and might cause discomfort or affect the sound more.
Jays IMO affect the sound but not too bad. The bass is a bit more tight and prominant but the other frequencies are not affected. I feel that soundstage changed as well but not in a bad way. Just a bit different now.

Dec 19, 2011 at 9:16 AM Post #283 of 404
Ts isn't a lot bigger than JAYS foam. Because of its (Ts) shape, there is less material both on the front and back of the eartips so that main area that provides the seal is right in the middle. That makes it more comfortable than regular Comply and has less effect on SQ. Still, it sounds warmer than JAYS and a smaller soundstage.

Dec 19, 2011 at 9:45 AM Post #284 of 404

Quote:
Ts isn't a lot bigger than JAYS foam. Because of its (Ts) shape, there is less material both on the front and back of the eartips so that main area that provides the seal is right in the middle. That makes it more comfortable than regular Comply and has less effect on SQ. Still, it sounds warmer than JAYS and a smaller soundstage.

Wow you think so? So i should stick with the jays then or wait for a promotion from comply since $25 is a big investment. I should be happy with Jays for quite a long time. 5 pairs. Maybe until summer. Thx!

Dec 20, 2011 at 1:16 AM Post #285 of 404
Does anyone know if the Shure Olive tip is similar to the JVC Marshmallows?

They have a similar look in pictures but I know they're different than the Comply T-100 that were supplied with my Ultimate Ears Super.Fi 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Back