Funny comments from the forums.
Nov 12, 2013 at 1:44 PM Post #511 of 959
It's classic from Radio_head, taken from www.head-fi.org/t/688551/san-diego-coronado-meet-november-2rd-impressions threads

No offense, but everything you do is wrong.  I question your actions, the motives behind them, and if you are truly human or a sentient computer virus trying and failing to replicate human emotions and morality.  All your opinions are fundamentally incorrect to anyone with a set of ears or a brain, every breath you take giving impressions is wasted and adds nothing to the world, everyone who acts nice to you secretly hates, resents, or scorns you, and you smell like a storehouse full of dusty canned goods in an apocalypse bunker.  Your mother was unwise in her decision to have you, your father was ill-advised in ever meeting your mother, and your grandparents are dead.

IMHO,  2 cents, your mileage may vary, objects in mirror might be ulgier than they appear, different strokes for different old folks, blue winky face, +1.

Nov 15, 2013 at 8:23 PM Post #512 of 959
  Quote: 6moons
At the end of the day that's at the very heart of this thing. Done properly like Audio Line Out did, valves can appeal to the emotions in ways which are arguably more direct. It's as though they bypassed the analytical frontal lobes and ingratiated themselves with the older more primitive part of our brain. We could argue until the cow comes home—an actual annual occasion in Switzerland—about the why and wherefore. Let's leave that to the academics. In audio terms the transitorized Bakoon eclipses the already very good Studio Six on pure magnification power to be an ultimate hi-rez device without any pixilation artifacts. It's the hear-everything maxime done to perfection. Yet the listening experience with the valve amp is no mere second. It's fundamentally different. It addresses and satisfies another human receptor mechanism. It's the Timothy Leary credo of turn on, tune in, drop out implemented as an electronic circuit. For a suitably juicy departure sentence, it's the Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus affair. Except that with the Studio Six, it's the men who finally get to be from Venus... 

Da fuq?!
Typical hyperbolically fickle audiophile opinion. Can't decide, so he wants em both.
I'm qurious about that last sentence though. Does the Studio Six turn men into trannies? O_o

Nov 20, 2013 at 8:02 PM Post #515 of 959

Commas, they matter. :eek:

Nov 20, 2013 at 8:30 PM Post #516 of 959

Commas, they matter.
eek.gif

Nov 21, 2013 at 1:18 AM Post #520 of 959
Hahahahahaha, made my day! :')

Where would the comma go though?

If he doesn't want something in his bum, I'd say it should go after "Open". :xf_eek:

Open, my hairy Portuguese ass.

vs.

Open my hairy Portuguese ass.

Nov 21, 2013 at 5:43 AM Post #521 of 959
Nov 22, 2013 at 10:59 AM Post #524 of 959
I just want you all to know that you are arguing about the grammar of a hairy Portuguese ass. This is what you're doing with your life.
And quite proud.

To be exact, the body part in itself does not have a grammar, it is the sentence that does. Unless you mean to say that DF's bottom end is so extraordinary that it is a language unto itself...in which case yes, it has a grammar.

Nov 22, 2013 at 11:24 AM Post #525 of 959
And quite proud.

To be exact, the body part in itself does not have a grammar, it is the sentence that does. Unless you mean to say that DF's bottom end is so extraordinary that it is a language unto itself...in which case yes, it has a grammar.

Portuguese ass is so sublime:
It has rhythm, it has rhyme.
More than grammar it is poetry,
Hairy and open for all to see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back