Funny comments from the forums.
Oct 30, 2013 at 2:07 PM Post #496 of 959
Even Cypher Labs is loving the Hifi-M8!
6e5arury.jpg

Whoops! :)

u7uqese9.jpg

Oct 30, 2013 at 6:46 PM Post #498 of 959
From the HD800 thread.

Actually I spoke with Axel at Sennheiser myself.  He confided that the upcoming (spring 2014) HD850 will include a trepanning kit.  The new 18mm drivers will be implanted through the cranium, behind each ear.  Finally, a single, 43mm sub-harmonic enhancing driver will be implanted in the rear or top of the skull.  This wireless system will run on the 2.8khz Kleer system, and link to Sennheiser`s new 24/192 streaming system.  The antenna will be a few hair plugs, positioned where ever the user wishes.  

Some images:  

Axel`s early design sketches:

Final image from the pdf installation manual, for the right stereo driver:

Skull of early research volunteer, showing woofer port:

I helped Sennheiser design the new flagship, and you have completely misinterpreted these documents. (Frankly, I'm concerned that you were able to get hold of these at all, I suspect the R&D database may have been hacked!) 

We wanted to dramatically expand the soundstage for the new phones, and merely changing from SE to balanced connectors just wasn't going to do it.  So we have designed a new connector which plugs directly into the artists' brains! "From the mind of the musician and right to you!" (TM).  The attached documents show some of our artists being fitted for the connection, all for your listening pleasure.

Plus, we extended the bottom end.

Nov 1, 2013 at 7:54 AM Post #499 of 959
every nomax comments on the akg k812 thread.  he is so hyped on these headphones, he makes me laugh to tears by the intensity wich he promotes these headphones.

Nov 3, 2013 at 1:45 AM Post #500 of 959
His opinion is as valid as any other on these forums.
Just because he has heard them before the release doesn't equate to hype.

Nov 3, 2013 at 2:14 AM Post #501 of 959
  His opinion is as valid as any other on these forums.
Just because he has heard them before the release doesn't equate to hype.

where do you see on my sentence that I said that his opinion is not valid? nowhere.  I find his comments funny. and believe me I am not alone.

quoting me out of context is not cool.

Nov 3, 2013 at 11:00 AM Post #504 of 959
Lelelel. :D

Nov 4, 2013 at 4:45 AM Post #506 of 959
Not a funny comment, but a funny video of a friends reaction to a certain photo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMc31CqQeYo&feature=youtube_gdata_player&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DjMc31CqQeYo%26feature%3Dyoutube_gdata_player&app=desktop

Nov 5, 2013 at 12:28 AM Post #507 of 959
From the LCD-X thread:

Quote:

After reading this and purrin's take on the HD800 I have come to the firm conclusion thar he is allergic to treble.

I once had a friend named becky who snorted treble at a party. She died.

Nov 5, 2013 at 2:25 AM Post #508 of 959
  every nomax comments on the akg k812 thread.  he is so hyped on these headphones, he makes me laugh to tears by the intensity wich he promotes these headphones.

Nomax is awesome.  

As for the other silly things I've seen on here there was a guy that was totally convinced that adding an amp to his wireless sennheisers was making a difference (he argued with use for about a page it was amazing)  The other funny misinformed person I've ran across ranted about how "Just because you have a balanced cable and amp/dac DOESN'T MEAN YOU HAVE A BALANCED HEADPHONE!"  Apparently he thought the inner working of the drivers of balanced cans were different.  This was in the Audeze LCD X thread so he thought LCD 2s and balanced LCD 2s were totally different cans.  

EDIT: Nomax is seriously pretty much famous on head fi and I couldn't be more happy for him.

Nov 9, 2013 at 9:38 AM Post #509 of 959
Busted...

Dear dan.gheorghe, 

Guess who? 

That's right, your wife! Now, you know what you have to do. Please do it. 

And by the way, we're married now, so your wallet...is now our wallet. Therefore ...we are now both sorry for our wallet :). Just to be sure everything is clear, my wallet is still just mine.

And the headphones are awesome, indeed. Be that as it may - if you do not take down the videos of me, you are in big trouble, mister!

Over and out! 

Dan's wife 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back