Frogbeats Custom-IEM Appreciation Thread
Mar 19, 2013 at 3:38 PM Post #422 of 867
Quote:
i've heard miracle before . luckily , my friend's miracle fit my ear almost over 90 percent .......... quick impression compare to my C4 , the miracle has a bit more bass but do not impact as my c4 , treble extend slightly more on my C4 . To my ear , miracle has a vast soundstage ...... however C4 has even bigger sound stage and C4 become the CIEM  which has the biggest soundstage i've ever heard ( i heard JH13 Pro freqphrase , miracle , Mage , Rooth LS8 , UERM , UE18 and coming up will be Fitear MH335 DW ) .......... as the result , my friend sold his miracle and become a new C4 owner ( i swear it is true :wink:) )
for my taste , i even prefer the UERM to miracle .......... and about the C5s , sry i can't help you , don't have any experiment about C5s

Thanks man! the fact that the rush order will take less than three weeks to have the CIEM in my ears is cool too! :D

Mar 19, 2013 at 3:57 PM Post #423 of 867
Quote:
i've heard miracle before . luckily , my friend's miracle fit my ear almost over 90 percent .......... quick impression compare to my C4 , the miracle has a bit more bass but do not impact as my c4 , treble extend slightly more on my C4 . To my ear , miracle has a vast soundstage ...... however C4 has even bigger sound stage and C4 become the CIEM  which has the biggest soundstage i've ever heard ( i heard JH13 Pro freqphrase , miracle , Mage , Rooth LS8 , UERM , UE18 and coming up will be Fitear MH335 DW ) .......... as the result , my friend sold his miracle and become a new C4 owner ( i swear it is true :wink:) )
for my taste , i even prefer the UERM to miracle .......... and about the C5s , sry i can't help you , don't have any experiment about C5s

Very interesting, thanks a lot

Mar 20, 2013 at 10:55 AM Post #431 of 867
David, glad to see you taking time out of your schedule to follow up on concerns. I do think that the criticism leveled at Frogbeats has at times been a bit harsh, but that comes with the customer base and industry.

I think an important thing to note is that a lot of the potential customers you're getting in the Frogbeats Head-Fi thread are actually quite young (as in late teens, early 20s). I heard of a few members who sold a lot of their other gear to acquire the C4s, so I see why they're anxious. Seeing how they had to spend an amount of money that was significant in their lives, not receiving a response for a few days to their questions would understandably put them on edge.

Rather than the lead time being the problem, I think the biggest issue is just following up on those emails that come once a week or whatever from concerned buyers asking "How are my CIEMs coming along?" I would create a generic copy+pastable response to all of those questions so you don't have to spend the time personalizing each message. Something like, Hi _____, Thanks for your inquiry. As of right now, your CIEMs are currently still a work in progress. I will inform you as soon as I have news of completion.

This puts the buyer's mind at ease, and I'm sure if prompt replies to generic "Are they done yet" questions are received, opinions about Frogbeats customer service will rise significantly.

Just my $.02. :)

Mar 20, 2013 at 11:46 AM Post #432 of 867
I agree with @HideousPride on this one.

My C4's should be complete by the end of the week, and I've been waiting for 5-6 weeks for completion (so relatively standard). 

David has on the whole been quite responsive to my emails, but it's good to see that he's aware and addressing some issues on the customer satisfaction side of things.

These are my first pair of CIEM's, so just out of interest, would people recommend upgrading the stock cable, if so what are some good options? 

Mar 20, 2013 at 12:03 PM Post #433 of 867
It's great to see David actually wrote something to let us aware of FB's current situation. This should satisfy some member here waiting for their CIEM. I think the core value of FB CIEMs are very satisfactory and if David can improve the current customer service and lead time then there's no doubt that they will become a great CIEMs company soon.

Mar 20, 2013 at 3:13 PM Post #435 of 867
Quote:
I agree with @HideousPride on this one.

My C4's should be complete by the end of the week, and I've been waiting for 5-6 weeks for completion (so relatively standard). 

David has on the whole been quite responsive to my emails, but it's good to see that he's aware and addressing some issues on the customer satisfaction side of things.

These are my first pair of CIEM's, so just out of interest, would people recommend upgrading the stock cable, if so what are some good options? 

David gave a wonderful and full apology that is likely to resolve much of the complaints that have been circulating here. Myself included. In all honesty, it's statements like these that are more likely to regain the consumer's trust. I wish Frogbeats their best in handling future orders.

I'm thinking of something by BTG cables. Although im pressured by my friends not to buy it, but im hoping that the expensive cable could improve fit/comfort as i wear glasses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back