Fostex x Massdrop TH-X00 Review
Mar 25, 2016 at 12:29 PM Post #5,538 of 12,087
I'm in! Snagged up a fine pair.. now the wait begins. At least I've got a set of 400i's hitting my doorstep tomorrow to hold me over for 5 months =\

Mar 25, 2016 at 12:33 PM Post #5,539 of 12,087
Detachable version of Fostex had been successfully done by 3rd party by : pigtail 3.5mm, jack socket 2.5mm, jack socket SMC....what else could people ask for ?

An OEM version. I have had many mods done by Peterek. I am talking about an OEM version that doesn't void the warranty. I guess I didn't make myself clear enough

Mar 25, 2016 at 1:21 PM Post #5,544 of 12,087
I'm in! 
I hate massdrop, I hate this forum. If anyone's sees a dirty homeless man wearing a purple headset, carting around a decent stack attached to a bicycle generator, please lend a helping hand.

+1! This is my 10th post on the forum and I've already been bitten by the headphone bug! (well, I've actually had it for a while, but head fi definitely doesn't help.) I guess that with all the spare time we'll have being homeless and unemployed, we can scavenge through trash looking for bits of silver wire to make custom detachable cables.  
ksc75smile.gif

Mar 25, 2016 at 1:30 PM Post #5,545 of 12,087
So i contacted support to cancel the transaction on the mahogany one on the last drop and jumped on the purpleheart one. Are they going to cancel the old order when they charge for the new one or do they refund you as soon as they can?

Mar 25, 2016 at 1:35 PM Post #5,546 of 12,087
Mar 25, 2016 at 1:37 PM Post #5,547 of 12,087
So i contacted support to cancel the transaction on the mahogany one on the last and jumped on the purpleheart one. Are they going to cancel the old order when they charge for the new one or do they refund you as soon as they can?

I contacted support in the hopes they could just change my order. I'm hoping i don't have to jump on these and they can just charge me the difference.

Mar 25, 2016 at 1:44 PM Post #5,548 of 12,087
I'm in! 
+1! This is my 10th post on the forum and I've already been bitten by the headphone bug! (well, I've actually had it for a while, but head fi definitely doesn't help.) I guess that with all the spare time we'll have being homeless and unemployed, we can scavenge through trash looking for bits of silver wire to make custom detachable cables.  :ksc75smile:  

Rofl. I can see it now, a bunch of homeless people wearing headsets, going through trash and looking for bits of silver and wire insulating material. Another homeless person guarding 7 carts with audio equipment and a quad bicycle generator (so we can take turns really just enjoying the music, and not have to worry about things like, peddling-pun intended). We'lll call ourselves, "The Wonder Ears".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back