Forza AudioWorks Impressions Thread
Sep 11, 2018 at 7:39 PM Post #2,011 of 4,764
The Noir HPC Mk2 cable for my HE1000 has arrived. After extensive listening and comparison here are my impression about the cable. The cable is extremely flexible and economics is top level. Compared to the stock cable, the Noir HPC Mk2 is slightly warmer, bring more midrange and better texture to the vocals. Vocals are more emotional and have a larger weight. The sub-bass has better extension while the midbass has a slightly stronger punch. The 8 wire construction of the HPC Mk2 gives a wider soundstage and better instrumental separation. Since it is an 8 wire copper cable, it would smooth out some high frequency, but I am confident that a similar amount of detail can be perceived. Generally, from my impression, the HPC Mk2 pairs well with the HE1000 and also other brighter headphones.

Lovely cans. At HQ we use HE-1000V2.

Forza AudioWorks Stay updated on Forza AudioWorks at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://forzaaudioworks.com/en
Sep 18, 2018 at 12:25 PM Post #2,013 of 4,764
Does anyone have any experience with Forza cables on Focal Elear - especially do you recommend Noir Hybrid or HPC or Noir HPC Mk2? Thank you for your feedback in advance.

You can shoot me a mail about that.

Forza AudioWorks Stay updated on Forza AudioWorks at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

Sep 30, 2018 at 6:10 AM Post #2,015 of 4,764
Purchased a cable August 4th.

Not received after more than a month. Sent an email and was told it's being looked into.

Waited 2 more weeks then sent another email, no reply.

Filed a Paypal dispute, no response.
My advice would be to shoot messages through all the channels, until you get the response you're looking for - via e-mail, his website's support request, and pm here on head-fi. In my opinion it's hard to reach out to him, but after quite some tries to do so, you finally get the answer you want to hear (-> things have been shipped). I know it can be really annoying, but I guess not to be shy and shoot messages is the best (proven) way to get to Matt.

Sep 30, 2018 at 6:20 AM Post #2,016 of 4,764
Sadly, this is not an uncommon occurrence; a number of us have experienced issues with "responsiveness". You'll receive your order eventually, but it takes some persistence and it can be a frustrating wait. My most recent experience was particularly disappointing; not only did my order take far longer to arrive than it should have, but when it did arrive, two out the three items I'd ordered had been wired incorrectly :triportsad:

Sep 30, 2018 at 6:36 AM Post #2,017 of 4,764
Purchased a cable August 4th.

Not received after more than a month. Sent an email and was told it's being looked into.

Waited 2 more weeks then sent another email, no reply.

Filed a Paypal dispute, no response.

Surely there is a communication issue, it took quite some time to reach Matt before ordering to decide what to get. The strange thing is though that i ordered on august 6, and had it shipped normally after 3 days and received on august 19.
I would recommend you to post a comment on the forza page on facebook if all else fails, it worked for me anyway.

Sep 30, 2018 at 7:28 AM Post #2,018 of 4,764
@bobjane, as I mentioned in our conversation I already made an inquiry at the local post and I am waiting for the response from their side. Last email you sent was on Friday and now it takes in 95% of the cases 24h to get the response. Have in mind that we are not 24/7 business and we do not work on weekend (at least if we don't have to), hence you didn't get any response to your email, nor PayPal dispute you started. Anyway, I am doing my best to find out your package status, but postal services inquiries take time in Poland. I will keep you informed and if if there are still further delays from their side then I will prepare a new cable for you. I hope this works for you.

Sep 30, 2018 at 7:55 AM Post #2,019 of 4,764
Hey I'm just trying to chase up something I paid for almost 2 months ago.

During the weekend (when I'm not working).

Without the passive aggressive stuff.

But yes, that works for me.

Edit: the Paypal dispute expires on October 19th. I will wait up until then but not beyond the buyer protection period.

Last edited:
Sep 30, 2018 at 8:05 AM Post #2,020 of 4,764
My message wasn't meant to be passive aggressive in any way. I apologise if you interpreted it in such way. The thing is that many people think that if the shop is online, then they will get a response 24/7 shortly after they send an email. There are still people behind the screen and sometimes, especially right before the weekend you have to wait a bit more time to get your answer.

Oct 1, 2018 at 1:46 PM Post #2,022 of 4,764
In fact, I think Matt is hard to reach out to but very easy to deal with. I understand that it's really frustrating, though, especially expecting a response with nothing happening.. :disappointed_relieved:

Yes, from time to time a number of mails to address piles up. But if there are any contact issues, I do my very best to handle each as soon as I can. I'm aware that to some people this might be frustrating and that's why I take all critique on the chin.

The reality is that my operation is compact, sales don't slow down (on the contrary) and each cable I have to manufacture and QC personally. There's no way to bypass this if the same quality level and price are on the table. For me they are and that's the reason why contact with me might get a bit difficult at times..

Oct 1, 2018 at 1:54 PM Post #2,023 of 4,764
I'm in your defence, as price-performance-ratio is insane compared to all other manufacturers, and that you're sometimes not available per mail seems the only complaint anybody could have with ForzaAudioworks. But I get your point, anything pointed out that at a certain moment isn't perfect for every customer out there, is bad news. But there aren't many companies I trust as much as yours, and I think people should better try to contact you multiple times than file any complaints or grow angry more and more.

Oct 1, 2018 at 2:48 PM Post #2,025 of 4,764
Yes, from time to time a number of mails to address piles up. But if there are any contact issues, I do my very best to handle each as soon as I can. I'm aware that to some people this might be frustrating and that's why I take all critique on the chin.

The reality is that my operation is compact, sales don't slow down (on the contrary) and each cable I have to manufacture and QC personally. There's no way to bypass this if the same quality level and price are on the table. For me they are and that's the reason why contact with me might get a bit difficult at times..
Just one opinion: i'm your customer and i"m happy with your cables. I think you have some problems with contact form in your site and the message is missing. I think that best solution is to put a mail for contact in your site

Users who are viewing this thread

Back