Forza AudioWorks Impressions Thread
Oct 1, 2018 at 3:05 PM Post #2,026 of 4,765
Matt, have you considered running a dedicated customer service software (such as ZenDesk). It might help you have a better control over your emails

Oct 3, 2018 at 1:32 PM Post #2,027 of 4,765
Matt, have you considered running a dedicated customer service software (such as ZenDesk). It might help you have a better control over your emails

We'll look into this, but we did some adjustments recently and are on the ball as far as orders and mails go. We'll see how this goes.

Forza AudioWorks Stay updated on Forza AudioWorks at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://forzaaudioworks.com/en
Oct 3, 2018 at 2:16 PM Post #2,028 of 4,765
Hmm instead of paying for customer service software, can you use a voice client e.g. skype/discord/facebook messenger as a medium of communication during business hours? As in keep someone always monitoring them and respond to questions right away. Matt, if you have a lot of work, maybe training someone to deal with customer service will benefit you in the long run. I know a lot of companies are using facebook messenger for support - give it a shot. Love Matt's cables and how nice of a person he is. To the guy that disputed through Paypal - bro just be patient. Matt takes a while but he'll get it done eventually. Totally worth the wait.

Oct 9, 2018 at 5:59 AM Post #2,029 of 4,765
Any tips for Ananda ? Leaning towards the all-copper ones.....

Oct 10, 2018 at 11:58 AM Post #2,030 of 4,765
I have a Forza Audioworks Claire and are very happy with the comfort, it's especially nice that touching the cable or rubbing on cloth is basically inaudible. As I'm curious about the sleeved Noir cable I'd like to know how this compares to the Claire in regards to microphonics, maybe somebody who has both can help?
I'd also love to know what the differences in sound is between the Claire HPC mk2 and the Noir HPC mk2. Couldn't dig out anything from searching the thread but don't want to read through 140 pages either. I'd guess they sound basically simillar?

Oct 11, 2018 at 3:05 PM Post #2,031 of 4,765
I have a Forza Audioworks Claire and are very happy with the comfort, it's especially nice that touching the cable or rubbing on cloth is basically inaudible. As I'm curious about the sleeved Noir cable I'd like to know how this compares to the Claire in regards to microphonics, maybe somebody who has both can help?
I'd also love to know what the differences in sound is between the Claire HPC mk2 and the Noir HPC mk2. Couldn't dig out anything from searching the thread but don't want to read through 140 pages either. I'd guess they sound basically simillar?

Not much help, but I posted an email reply from Matt sometime ago (Post #1983) to my question regarding the difference between his cables, his answer was brief and typically enigmatic……. 'Noir' was slightly coloured and the 'Claire Hybrid HPC' very clear and neutral

Last edited:
Oct 13, 2018 at 4:46 PM Post #2,033 of 4,765
Are you a regular customer? Which cable do you think is the best?
I bought three cables. I was customer of moon-audio first and after with norne audio. This sellers was good in the past but today the prices are really high. After i had one negative experience with a british builder. The occ cable is pratically the same(with few variants). I buy from faw for three reasons: 1 located in europe so no custom and reasonable shipping costs, 2 price the cheaper at this day, 3 quality of manufacturing. About the sound i am not audiophile person :)
About the choice of cable it's better to ask to the builder. Every headphone is one case

Last edited:
Oct 15, 2018 at 8:49 AM Post #2,037 of 4,765
As I've been slightly negative in the past about the delay and lack of communication when ordering a cable from Matt, so I felt like I also need to leave something in this topic when I've got a great experience.
I've ordered a 4-pin XLR Claire HPC Mk2 for my Audeze headphones on the 6th of October (a Saturday) and today I received my cable already! Also got a message from Matt on the 8th of October with an estimation of when he would finish and post the cable.

This time I chose the semi-transparent black insulation and this looks very awesome too.
Great quality cable and I've tried a few others too (because of faster delivery times), but I keep preferring FAW cables.

Thanks again Matt

Oct 15, 2018 at 2:25 PM Post #2,038 of 4,765
One question I have for Matt in light of some recent comments (some deleted by the Mods) on this thread is why he chooses to keep his cable range so compact/narrow compared to most cable makers who offer a seemingly overwhelming and often quite confusing choice and unfathomable specs ie "Scarse Silver" :0! whatever that is, kinda implies the manufacturer mined it from a crashed meteorite discovered near an Inca Temple in the jungles of South America. Is 'Copper/Silver' as good as it can get/is everything else Pixie Dust?, does he have an overbearing father who owns a copper mine ?

I ask as a happy Forza customer (I have two of their cables already) who's trying/hoping to avoid spending overly for an upgrade cable for their new iem's (CA Andromeda) but wondering if rare silver with gold from the Planet Krypton is in fact Nirvana :)

Last edited:
Oct 16, 2018 at 2:09 PM Post #2,039 of 4,765
As I've been slightly negative in the past about the delay and lack of communication when ordering a cable from Matt, so I felt like I also need to leave something in this topic when I've got a great experience.
I've ordered a 4-pin XLR Claire HPC Mk2 for my Audeze headphones on the 6th of October (a Saturday) and today I received my cable already! Also got a message from Matt on the 8th of October with an estimation of when he would finish and post the cable.

This time I chose the semi-transparent black insulation and this looks very awesome too.
Great quality cable and I've tried a few others too (because of faster delivery times), but I keep preferring FAW cables.

Thanks again Matt

Thank you! I proudly shared your feedback at my FP page!

Forza AudioWorks Stay updated on Forza AudioWorks at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

Oct 16, 2018 at 2:17 PM Post #2,040 of 4,765
One question I have for Matt in light of some recent comments (some deleted by the Mods) on this thread is why he chooses to keep his cable range so compact/narrow compared to most cable makers who offer a seemingly overwhelming and often quite confusing choice and unfathomable specs ie "Scarse Silver" :0! whatever that is, kinda implies the manufacturer mined it from a crashed meteorite discovered near an Inca Temple in the jungles of South America. Is 'Copper/Silver' as good as it can get/is everything else Pixie Dust?, does he have an overbearing father who owns a copper mine ?

I ask as a happy Forza customer (I have two of their cables already) who's trying/hoping to avoid spending overly for an upgrade cable for their new iem's (CA Andromeda) but wondering if rare silver with gold from the Planet Krypton is in fact Nirvana :)

Well, keeping my offer simple has been working nicely for my customers and for me for years. There's no point in changing this any sooner than discovering something new, superior and also priced sanely on top of that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back