Forza AudioWorks Impressions Thread
Feb 4, 2019 at 5:36 AM Post #2,221 of 4,769
Hey everyone, just to let you all know I emailed Matt directly from the Forza website; he informed me he couldn't reply here due to member of trade rules on head-fi, but I'll quote what he put in his email:

"Both Claire HPC Mk2 (C) and Copper Series AWG20 (CS) have slightly warm sound signature. C has and edge on soundstage and general dynamics and PRaT. CS has deeper low end with more body which makes it perfect for lean sounding cans (HD800 or K701 are good examples). Both offer more or less similar midrange - intimate and lush. In case of highs C is more sparkly and vivid, CS has them more toned down"

They both have qualities I like, not sure which I'll go for yet. I loves me some dynamics and PRaT, but also loves me some good solid low end :wink:

Thanks! :beerchug:

Forza AudioWorks Stay updated on Forza AudioWorks at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://forzaaudioworks.com/en
Feb 5, 2019 at 2:59 AM Post #2,223 of 4,769
Feb 14, 2019 at 10:25 PM Post #2,225 of 4,769
Matt made me some 3.5mm female to mini xlr female pigtails to make use of my MK2 cable (originally for Focal Elear/Sony Z1R) for new Meze Empyrean. Also a balanced to single ended adapter. Quality craftsmanship as always.

TQjdVgf.jpg

Last edited:
Feb 14, 2019 at 11:55 PM Post #2,226 of 4,769
Matt made me some 3.5mm female to mini xlr female pigtails to make use of my MK2 cable (originally for Focal Elear/Sony Z1R) for new Meze Empyrean. Also a balanced to single ended adapter. Quality craftsmanship as always.

Nice system. I have been playing with that idea as well as I need Forza cables for quite a few headphones in a 5m length. Could save a lot of money.

Feb 18, 2019 at 4:31 PM Post #2,230 of 4,769
By the way, Matez,
do you make XLR interconnects to connect balanced DAC and amp? I could not find it on the website.
see some pages back. one head-fier bought and put the pictures

Feb 18, 2019 at 6:53 PM Post #2,231 of 4,769
By the way, Matez,
do you make XLR interconnects to connect balanced DAC and amp? I could not find it on the website.
He does, I own a pair of those.

Feb 22, 2019 at 12:28 PM Post #2,233 of 4,769
By the way, Matez,

Yes, please write to me via mail or pm and I'll get this done.

Forza AudioWorks Stay updated on Forza AudioWorks at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://forzaaudioworks.com/en
Feb 25, 2019 at 12:15 PM Post #2,234 of 4,769
I received last week my first FAW cable, the Copper Series IEM Mk2.

It looks great and appears built with care and quality materials. Adequately flexible, lightweight and poorly microphonic, it has largely met all my expectations.
MMCX connectors fits tight, however I did not have any problem to detach them.

Matt was very helpful and valuable in tips for the choice and customization of the cable, which adopts MMCX straight connectors in place of the standard L-shaped.
I'm a very pleased customer!

IMG_4325.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back