Forza AudioWorks Impressions Thread
Jul 30, 2018 at 3:47 PM Post #1,966 of 4,764
This is quite sad to read, the measure of a good Company is in how they manage things when orders go wrong, not on a reliance on 'seat of the pants' successful order fulfilment (chance/statistics/bluff). It's a shame that whilst Matt distributes great cables, he doesn't seem able to comprehend the essential holistic's of the platform he chooses to trade on, nor seems willing to keep Business & Social Life un-blurred . A monkey sitting in a tree might suggest he either steps aside from the 'day to day business' element of his Company and spends his time focused on the esoteric & Development aspect, or commits (with all the personal sacrifices that entails) to building a proper business before the next great Eastern European Cable Competitor knocks on his clients doors via the same sales channel with a more convincing offer.

I've had two great cables from Matt and his website and automated status/dispatch info has improved, but I ordered my second cable half way through an email exchange with Matt as I gave up waiting for an answer to my questions

I sadly agree. My orders all went fine and the email-exchanges (to a lesser extent) too - but it makes me feel quite uncomfortable to hear these stories as Matt and his team built up an EXTREMELY good reputation as even used cables go away on ebay for not much less than new ones ( --> https://www.ebay.de/itm/Audeze-cabl...rid/323262614722?_trksid=p2485497.m4902.l9144 )
I hope everything clears up and all the peops get what they are entitled too.. hmmm.

Jul 30, 2018 at 4:37 PM Post #1,967 of 4,764
This is quite sad to read, the measure of a good Company is in how they manage things when orders go wrong, not on a reliance on 'seat of the pants' successful order fulfilment (chance/statistics/bluff). It's a shame that whilst Matt distributes great cables, he doesn't seem able to comprehend the essential holistic's of the platform he chooses to trade on, nor seems willing to keep Business & Social Life un-blurred . A monkey sitting in a tree might suggest he either steps aside from the 'day to day business' element of his Company and spends his time focused on the esoteric & Development aspect, or commits (with all the personal sacrifices that entails) to building a proper business before the next great Eastern European Cable Competitor knocks on his clients doors via the same sales channel with a more convincing offer.

I've had two great cables from Matt and his website and automated status/dispatch info has improved, but I ordered my second cable half way through an email exchange with Matt as I gave up waiting for an answer to my questions
Yes it really is unfortunate. I need to state the the initial service was great. I received my cable and extension lead a couple of weeks after ordering, which was far quicker than I was expecting. I only used the cable briefly but the build quality etc seems great! It was just unfortunate that the L-Shaped connectors weren't fitting my, umm...., larger than average ears!

I offered to pay to have the connectors changed for straight ones but Matt said to just send the cable back and he would have the connectors changed within a couple of days and sent back to me. I sent the cable to him during the famous 'beast from the east' snow conditions that England faced in March. The country has now come out of several weeks of +30c weather. I have been checking for the package every day since then and I just want this behind me now. I would normally never post about matters like this on a public forum but there seems no other option at the moment.

I intended to order another cable for my Sennheiser headphones once I had the initial cable back with me, but I don't know if I can do that with confidence now.

I just hope Matthew has some news soon so that I can move on with enjoying his cable.

Jul 30, 2018 at 4:55 PM Post #1,968 of 4,764
Seems like the general consensus is Matt's cables are great if you ever get them :frowning2: Matt Said he found my package (posted like a page ago our email exchange) and sent it to me. However, I haven't received a tracking number and am still pretty worried about whether or not it has been sent yet. It's crazy we love his cables enough not to blow up on him until a few months without a response. I've been waiting since the end of march for my cable repair to come back.

Jul 30, 2018 at 5:03 PM Post #1,969 of 4,764
Seems like the general consensus is Matt's cables are great if you ever get them :frowning2: Matt Said he found my package (posted like a page ago our email exchange) and sent it to me. However, I haven't received a tracking number and am still pretty worried about whether or not it has been sent yet. It's crazy we love his cables enough not to blow up on him until a few months without a response. I've been waiting since the end of march for my cable repair to come back.

Quite weird situation, as it seems Matt responds kindly (if he responds) and seems to look for a solution for his customer if something went wrong - but so many times fails to answer in time (not in MY experience though). I mean, reputation is key to success in business - and as his products are great he should really address the communication issue I guess.

Last edited:
Jul 30, 2018 at 5:21 PM Post #1,970 of 4,764
I can only second and third that.

Jul 31, 2018 at 10:59 AM Post #1,972 of 4,764
I have a Noir HPC Mk2 2.5-meter cable with MrSpeakers/DUM connector for sale. I no longer have MrSpeakers headphones to use them with. But I really like the soft ergonomics of this cable.

Aug 2, 2018 at 5:19 AM Post #1,974 of 4,764
Hi Matt, I haven't received any email today.

Robert

Can you please forward this mail to me once more? I'd also appreciate if you could send me it here on HF via PM. Thanks and apologies for inconvenience.

Cheers,
Matt

Forza AudioWorks Stay updated on Forza AudioWorks at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://forzaaudioworks.com/en
Aug 7, 2018 at 3:09 AM Post #1,978 of 4,764
Hello everyone,

I am interested into buying a Forza cable for my Focal Clear which I use with my Fiio X7 II.
I am a bit confuse in Forza lineup :frowning2:
I am looking for a short cable (1m-1.5m) with a 2.5mm TRRS termination and I want to keep the Focal Clear neutral sound as much as possible.
Can you guys give me some advices about which cable to choose? :)

Aug 7, 2018 at 4:34 AM Post #1,979 of 4,764
Hello everyone,

I am interested into buying a Forza cable for my Focal Clear which I use with my Fiio X7 II.
I am looking for a short cable (1m-1.5m) with a 2.5mm TRRS termination and I want to keep the Focal Clear neutral sound as much as possible.
Hybrid series is a nice, relatively inexpensive, option if portable use is what you've got in mind.

Aug 7, 2018 at 4:41 AM Post #1,980 of 4,764
Hello everyone,

I have the noir cable for my Clears. While it's a great cable I think it's too big for portable use so if I were you I'd go for claire series instead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back