Forza AudioWorks Impressions Thread
Jul 11, 2018 at 4:45 AM Post #1,951 of 4,764
My Noir cable just arrived! It's not only beautiful, it's also much lighter than the stock XLR cable. Beautiful work @Matez
IMG_20180711_104216.jpg

Jul 12, 2018 at 12:46 AM Post #1,952 of 4,764
:) cable received for more than a week. Build quality is very good!
Transparent cable looks amazing.
Like the simple and small splitter with black color tube.
(I see some photo with transparent tube and i like the black one more.)
Sound very natural with less bass than my lime ears stock cable.
Great value.:beyersmile:

Jul 19, 2018 at 12:29 PM Post #1,955 of 4,764
My Noir cable just arrived! It's not only beautiful, it's also much lighter than the stock XLR cable. Beautiful work @Matez

Yeah, it looks like mine. Thanks and enjoy!

Forza AudioWorks Stay updated on Forza AudioWorks at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://forzaaudioworks.com/en
Jul 19, 2018 at 10:34 PM Post #1,957 of 4,764
Jul 24, 2018 at 7:08 AM Post #1,960 of 4,764
Hi Matt, I visited the post office depot today and they couldn't find anything. I have a feeling that it has been lost in transit. I'll send you an email now as well.
Hi Matt, you emailed me after this to say that your post office had just returned the package to you after having it for a couple of monthd due to an incomplete address, and asked me to confirm the details. I replied on the 5th July, did you send the package? I never received a response from you.

I have still not received anything and it's driving me crazy checking the porch and asking everyone else in the house if they have seen a package everyday. I emailed you again last Friday 20th but no response.

Jul 24, 2018 at 1:17 PM Post #1,961 of 4,764
Has anyone heard from Matt in the last few days? I've been trying to contact him for more than 2 weeks, but have had no response.

Hi Matt, you emailed me after this to say that your post office had just returned the package to you after having it for a couple of monthd due to an incomplete address, and asked me to confirm the details. I replied on the 5th July, did you send the package? I never received a response from you.

I have still not received anything and it's driving me crazy checking the porch and asking everyone else in the house if they have seen a package everyday. I emailed you again last Friday 20th but no response.

Folks, I'll get back to you ASAP. Apologies for delay.

Forza AudioWorks Stay updated on Forza AudioWorks at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://forzaaudioworks.com/en
Jul 30, 2018 at 3:21 PM Post #1,965 of 4,764
Day six.....

Tick-Tock

This is quite sad to read, the measure of a good Company is in how they manage things when orders go wrong, not on a reliance on 'seat of the pants' successful order fulfilment (chance/statistics/bluff). It's a shame that whilst Matt distributes great cables, he doesn't seem able to comprehend the essential holistic's of the platform he chooses to trade on, nor seems willing to keep Business & Social Life un-blurred . A monkey sitting in a tree might suggest he either steps aside from the 'day to day business' element of his Company and spends his time focused on the esoteric & Development aspect, or commits (with all the personal sacrifices that entails) to building a proper business before the next great Eastern European Cable Competitor knocks on his clients doors via the same sales channel with a more convincing offer.

I've had two great cables from Matt and his website and automated status/dispatch info has improved, but I ordered my second cable half way through an email exchange with Matt as I gave up waiting for an answer to my questions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back