Forza AudioWorks Impressions Thread
Jun 30, 2018 at 4:55 AM Post #1,936 of 4,755
Hi. First of all, apologies. Secondly, your cable has been sent to you on the 15th of May and should've arrived days ago. In a minute you'll have a PM with tracking. Someone on postal service might've gotten it wrong though as it doesn't display in there for some reason. If you can, please visit your postal office and see if it's not there, I'll do the same here in PL. If it's missing in action, insurance will handle this and you'll have another cable made from scratch ASAP and sent via FedEX. No worries, we've got your back.
Hi, thanks for the response and the reassurance for if the cable has been lost. I have tried the tracking number and get the same response as you. I will go to the royal mail depot, although I may not be able to get there until Wednesday. I'll let you know what they say.

Jul 1, 2018 at 4:26 PM Post #1,937 of 4,755
At last, my setup as I've planned it.
Well, a ciem might be in the works for a foreseeable future :kissing_smiling_eyes:

From FAW, a Noir Hybrid HPC cable with 2,5mm TRRS termination. Plus a Claire ICS interconnect

43086789362_6aa1c1dbcb_o.jpg

Great headphone cable and interconnect.
Clear pristine balanced sound . My HD6XX presents music in a way unperceivable to my ears before. Even parasitic noises and flaws are there (painfully). Really great.
I'd like to point out, that Matt went the extra mile to re-terminate one end of the interconnect. My portable amp couldn't take both TRRS and Viablue plugs. A thinner Viablue plug had to be used on the interconnect

43086788602_9f41f0ce4b_o.jpg

The hole setup, ready for my workplace. It's nice to be at work after all:L3000:

42232936295_f370412bfd_o.jpg

For everyone experiencing delivery problems. Also had sort of a problem with my local post office. The postman here filled in a "unsuccessful delivery attempt", but forgot to leave notice in my postbox for me to pick it up at the local post station. As a result my package got stored away at the station for a full week before the mishap was noticed.

Last edited:
Jul 3, 2018 at 2:09 PM Post #1,938 of 4,755
Ordered a Noir cable for my Clears. Judging by other people's posts here it's going to be months before it arrives but I'm going to be patient.

Jul 4, 2018 at 10:31 AM Post #1,941 of 4,755
Ordered a Noir cable for my Clears. Judging by other people's posts here it's going to be months before it arrives but I'm going to be patient.
I ordered a Noir Hybrid in March this year and it was shipped a week after ordering it - and a month ago I asked Matt to reterminate the cable together with ordering 3 additional cables, and it took 2 weeks before they were shipped. I don't have any complaints regarding delays with Matt so far, so you shouldn't be that pessimistic I guess :)

Jul 4, 2018 at 11:20 AM Post #1,942 of 4,755
I ordered a Noir Hybrid in March this year and it was shipped a week after ordering it - and a month ago I asked Matt to reterminate the cable together with ordering 3 additional cables, and it took 2 weeks before they were shipped. I don't have any complaints regarding delays with Matt so far, so you shouldn't be that pessimistic I guess :)
I bought two Forza cables so far and both times were extremely happy with the result, however if other people in this thread are any indication this might take a while.

Jul 4, 2018 at 12:26 PM Post #1,943 of 4,755
I'm after portable 3,5mm interconnect. If I want warm, tubey and full bodied sound should I order Claire ICL or Copper Series ICL?

Probably of very little help with your question, but when I was looking for a headphone cable Matt described his Claire Hybrid as....."very impactful and dynamic with neutral sound signature (but not boring at all!). It also nicely boosts the technical aspects like sound stage and imaging"

Jul 4, 2018 at 1:50 PM Post #1,944 of 4,755
At last, my setup as I've planned it.
Well, a ciem might be in the works for a foreseeable future :kissing_smiling_eyes:

From FAW, a Noir Hybrid HPC cable with 2,5mm TRRS termination. Plus a Claire ICS interconnect

43086789362_6aa1c1dbcb_o.jpg

Great headphone cable and interconnect.
Clear pristine balanced sound . My HD6XX presents music in a way unperceivable to my ears before. Even parasitic noises and flaws are there (painfully). Really great.
I'd like to point out, that Matt went the extra mile to re-terminate one end of the interconnect. My portable amp couldn't take both TRRS and Viablue plugs. A thinner Viablue plug had to be used on the interconnect

43086788602_9f41f0ce4b_o.jpg

The hole setup, ready for my workplace. It's nice to be at work after all:L3000:

42232936295_f370412bfd_o.jpg

For everyone experiencing delivery problems. Also had sort of a problem with my local post office. The postman here filled in a "unsuccessful delivery attempt", but forgot to leave notice in my postbox for me to pick it up at the local post station. As a result my package got stored away at the station for a full week before the mishap was noticed.

Your post infuriates me more than you can imagine. I have the Claire Hybrid on my HD660S's and it is a superb bit of string, and I was truly happy to own it. Then you come along all baggy trousers and designer sunglasses and throw this in my face :frowning2: and I'm left thinking but for a few Euros more :/ hate you/wanna be you :)

Jul 4, 2018 at 5:22 PM Post #1,945 of 4,755
Hi. First of all, apologies. Secondly, your cable has been sent to you on the 15th of May and should've arrived days ago. In a minute you'll have a PM with tracking. Someone on postal service might've gotten it wrong though as it doesn't display in there for some reason. If you can, please visit your postal office and see if it's not there, I'll do the same here in PL. If it's missing in action, insurance will handle this and you'll have another cable made from scratch ASAP and sent via FedEX. No worries, we've got your back.
Hi Matt, I visited the post office depot today and they couldn't find anything. I have a feeling that it has been lost in transit. I'll send you an email now as well.

Jul 10, 2018 at 1:29 PM Post #1,946 of 4,755
Hey, all. First of all I would like to say that Forza Audioworks cables sound great. However, now I must go on a rant. I sent my cable in 4 months ago for repair. Initially, Matt was good with responding - see the email chain below.

HyJ3GX7.png
piWzOcC.png

"I will have it ready within the next few days" - ha. Okay fast forward a month, I emailed him APRIL 29 asking for a status of the update - NO RESPONSE. ASKED HIM AGAIN MAY 10: (also forgive me for being a little upset)

oOH3hiY.png

And finally - he just stopped responding at all. I posted on the Forza facebook page - he said he shipped it. No email confirmation, no tracking number. Hey, I even offered to pay for shipping and handling!
WvyvQEL.png

MAY - JUNE - JULY, How much longer will I have to wait for a repair that was said to take "just a few days" in April. The reason why I am writing this is because I paid 180 USD for my cable - did I just get scammed? As a disclaimer, all my other interactions with Matt have been wonderful and his cables sound amazing. Definitely worth the money, but is it worth this drama over sending a cable for repair with a 2 year warranty? Please someone tell me they empathize with me because I haven't gotten a response in almost 2 months. I was very polite in my emails, and just want my cable back.

Impression - great cables, if you ever get them.

Jul 10, 2018 at 2:33 PM Post #1,948 of 4,755
This was my setup - Empire Ears Athena VIII with ForzaAudioworks hybrid series IEM. 4 Months I have waited for my cables to return to me with no avail.

Try to reach out to Matt with the contact form here --> https://forzaaudioworks.com/en/contact-form.php
I have to admit i wasn't as patient as you were, but I tried to contact him this way when I didn't get a fast answer otherwise and it helped.

Jul 10, 2018 at 4:41 PM Post #1,949 of 4,755
Try to reach out to Matt with the contact form here --> https://forzaaudioworks.com/en/contact-form.php
I have to admit i wasn't as patient as you were, but I tried to contact him this way when I didn't get a fast answer otherwise and it helped.
I feel like he has to check his email someday. In all honesty, this is the only time I had any problem getting a response from him. When I bought the cable and had questions about getting connectors for my AKGs he was prompt with his responses. I might try using the form, but I sent him an email with a lot of feelings so might feel kind of bad if he answers right away.

Jul 10, 2018 at 5:32 PM Post #1,950 of 4,755
I feel like he has to check his email someday. In all honesty, this is the only time I had any problem getting a response from him. When I bought the cable and had questions about getting connectors for my AKGs he was prompt with his responses. I might try using the form, but I sent him an email with a lot of feelings so might feel kind of bad if he answers right away.
My experience was that Matt was faster making cables than replying (which isn't that bad), though he replied not as slow as in your specific case, and most of the time, as you've said, he answered promptly. I just think Matt is a good guy and wouldn't let people down knowingly, so maybe something happened or I don't know..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back