Focal Utopia General Discussion
Jan 29, 2019 at 12:57 PM Post #9,635 of 20,796
And...so we have arrived in week 8 since my defective new Utopia was sent back to the dealer...exchange pending. Appreciate that the Focal Community Manager stepped in end of last week to try to push the exchange.....but seriously 0 progress.

Jan 30, 2019 at 8:26 AM Post #9,639 of 20,796
And...so we have arrived in week 8 since my defective new Utopia was sent back to the dealer...exchange pending. Appreciate that the Focal Community Manager stepped in end of last week to try to push the exchange.....but seriously 0 progress.
Sounds like Focal needs to take both dealer and distributor out behind the woodshed.

Jan 30, 2019 at 11:39 AM Post #9,640 of 20,796
Sounds like Focal needs to take both dealer and distributor out behind the woodshed.
And this, while we're weeks away from another product launching at Canjam NYC. We deserve the same high standards of customer service for the same product, regardless of the region we purchase it in.

Jan 30, 2019 at 3:42 PM Post #9,645 of 20,796
He’s in Belgium and unfortunately the distributor there is not at the top of his game in customer service. Here in the US at least there are a few dealers that respect your business and provide a good level of service in exchange for your business.
I can totally vouch for the service that your company provided me when I had issues with my pair, which were minor of course. But, that was top-notch service.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back