Florida Headphone Addicts
Jun 23, 2004 at 3:59 AM Post #181 of 242
Quote:

Originally Posted by tyrion
I just unpacked my Eddie Current HD300, now I have to pack it up again. Maybe I will just leave it home.

Is anyone else bringing a HD300?? It would be good to be able to hear what the hoopla is all about this HD300..

Ooops!! EDIT.

Jun 23, 2004 at 4:03 AM Post #182 of 242
Are you kidding, the HD300 is riding shotgun. Sorry etys. jk. It will be there. I've only listened today for about 3 hours and I think I like it. I went to see some live music so the amp got a rest.

Jun 23, 2004 at 4:16 AM Post #183 of 242
[size=small]Just a FYI

Bill (sewerguy) has yet to come back to me with any sort of information about the meet location, driving directions, phone numbers, addresses etc. I am helpless. I will attempt to contact him tomorrow morning and get the required information. However - as I am NOT the one hosting this meet I recommend directing your questions and comments to Bill.

I understand he is experiencing "hardware" difficulties...something you should expect once you cross the age of 40
very_evil_smiley.gif
J/K LOL
eggosmile.gif
k1000smile.gif

( why do I have to make all the bad jokes in this place
rolleyes.gif
)

Once again - I apologize for the delay. The meet information will be sent out ASAP!!

Best regards,

gs
[/size]

Jun 23, 2004 at 7:58 AM Post #184 of 242
Guru, man you've gotta go back to black ink. Quit with the red and blue and pink polka dot stuff before you drive us all nuts!
biggrin.gif

Jun 23, 2004 at 1:13 PM Post #186 of 242
Quote:

Originally Posted by etys rule
Big Time. I wonder if you are trying to attract my attention, or that of my 3 year old daughter? JK.

Hey, he said he is a "growing boy".. right? I'm sure it IS you...
tongue.gif

[size=xx-small]bad.. bad.. joke[/size]

Jun 23, 2004 at 2:03 PM Post #189 of 242
I had to edit that because I just saw the quote. I thought you were referring to my other bad joke about females being at the meet. Yes, I was kidding about both posts. The amp will be there. I was serious that the amp is riding shotgun and etys in the back. Sorry Gary but when you hear it you will understand.

Jun 23, 2004 at 2:04 PM Post #190 of 242
Quote:

GS,

Excitement is starting to build. I fly into Miami at around 11:30pm Thursday night. Saturday morning I meet Tyrion to ride up to Leesburg. 4 hours mind you. Probably less. I need the long weekend. Just found out that due to a recent merger, I may be out of a job by the end of the year. But don't tell anyone, I am not supposed to know. So as soon as I get back to NYC, I've got to dust off the 'ol resume.

Sorry to hear of the possible downsizing. We won't tell anyone we know
biggrin.gif

Could be a blessing in disguise - that's how I got to FL from Maine 5 years ago.

Quote:

This weekend will give me a chance to completely veg. Thanks fellas.

Our pleasure - are you guys staying in Orlando area Sat nite? A bunch of us will be there - could be a great time.

Jun 23, 2004 at 2:09 PM Post #191 of 242
Could be a blessing in disguise - that's how I got to FL from Maine 5 years ago.

If someone would tell me how to get out of this state, I would forever be in your debt.

I planned on driving back Sat. night, I assume etys is doing the same but do not know for sure.

Jun 23, 2004 at 2:36 PM Post #194 of 242
Quote:

Originally Posted by raaj
Hey, he said he is a "growing boy".. right? I'm sure it IS you...
tongue.gif

[size=xx-small]bad.. bad.. joke[/size]

Guys, I was referring to his liberal use of colors. Freaks. Lol.....

Jun 23, 2004 at 3:43 PM Post #195 of 242
Quote:

Guys, I was referring to his liberal use of colors. Freaks. Lol.....

icon10.gif
I know.. I know...
icon10.gif

This meet is going to be phun !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back