flinkenick's 17 Flagship IEM Shootout Thread (and general high-end portable audio discussion)
Apr 13, 2017 at 4:53 PM Post #1,066 of 39,414
Wasn't there a TV show based off the movie Legion? I only remember I couldn't watch more than 20 minutes before deciding it was awful and quit for good.

Apr 13, 2017 at 5:18 PM Post #1,067 of 39,414
Contestant # 3: full bodied bass, revealing mid range, with an upper end that is sparkly with no apparent sibilance. 
evil_smiley.gif

1874251-bigthumbnail.jpg

Apr 13, 2017 at 6:28 PM Post #1,072 of 39,414
I keep getting sucked back in. Everytime someone quotes me I get an alert and it feels rude not to reply. I'm too soft.

Welcome back cheese :)

Well I just watched, and after a while decided 'Legion' is not my cup of tea. Weird (in a good way), but the story is a bit incoherent, and difficult to comprehend. Kinda like 'High Rise', 'The Neon Demon', or 'Synecdoche, New York'. I appreciate the recommendation though. 'The Young Pope' is much better, IMO.

Waiting for the new 'Rick and Morty' (Ep.01 is out), and 'Silicon Valley' haha.

What do you guys smoke there in Colorado?

Apr 13, 2017 at 8:23 PM Post #1,079 of 39,414
YES, finally someone else who liked this film!
The music and sound design for this film and "Drive" (also directed by Nicolas Winding Refn) are stunning.

That opening scene in Drive is revolutionary. Music, visuals, the whole package! I'm going to re-watch those soon now:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back