flinkenick's 17 Flagship IEM Shootout Thread (and general high-end portable audio discussion)
Apr 21, 2018 at 5:56 AM Post #9,257 of 39,414
Apr 21, 2018 at 6:02 AM Post #9,258 of 39,414
I'll let this totally random dude in a hawaiian shirt do the modeling:
haha, i just watched a video of him showing ppl around his house, the interior looks exactly like how i would think a quirky man wearing hawaiian shirts and measuring headphones would look like. video's on the stereophile youtube channel if anyone is interested

Apr 22, 2018 at 4:23 AM Post #9,260 of 39,414
You mean dog gifs?
Darn it, missed my cue. Been wanting to play, but I just don't have much energy lately.

Lazy.gif

Apr 22, 2018 at 4:33 AM Post #9,262 of 39,414
Darn it, missed my cue. Been wanting to play, but I just don't have much energy lately.

Have strength, my friend. We're all waiting on that Phantom review. :wink:

P.S. I can already tell that something about waiting on my reviews will be the subject of your reply, and to that I say: Patience is a virtue... and I'm a busy <insert curse word here>. :p

Apr 22, 2018 at 4:55 AM Post #9,263 of 39,414
Have strength, my friend. We're all waiting on that Phantom review. :wink:

P.S. I can already tell that something about waiting on my reviews will be the subject of your reply, and to that I say: Patience is a virtue... and I'm a busy <insert curse word here>. :p
Thanks man! Yeah, lots on the mind at the moment, but lots to look forward to as well. :)

My Phantom review is still a while out, as they need to go back for a minor repair. I do love the sound to bits and am looking forward to writing up my thoughts on them.

...and yes, still every day I pop by THL to see what reviews (etc) are up, keeping my fingers crossed, hoping upon hope, the great Deezel will have released another gem into the world, but alas, I still wait with baited breath ever since your amazing Canjam impressions. :wink: :sweat_smile:

Apr 22, 2018 at 5:33 AM Post #9,264 of 39,414
Thanks man! Yeah, lots on the mind at the moment, but lots to look forward to as well. :)

My Phantom review is still a while out, as they need to go back for a minor repair. I do love the sound to bits and am looking forward to writing up my thoughts on them.

...and yes, still every day I pop by THL to see what reviews (etc) are up, keeping my fingers crossed, hoping upon hope, the great Deezel will have released another gem into the world, but alas, I still wait with baited breath ever since your amazing Canjam impressions. :wink: :sweat_smile:

My next one - which is on something you personally are deeply interested in - will be up sooner than you think. :p

Apr 22, 2018 at 7:25 AM Post #9,270 of 39,414

Interesting, seems EE have a few minor qc issues on their hands atm. Hope they get it sorted soon.

Audiologist appointment wednesday. Really hope I can get the impressions sorted out this time as I'm getting irritated with how much hassle it's been. Plus now the nice weather has finally arrived in the uk that can only mean full blown hayfever is not far behind :frowning2:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back