flinkenick's 17 Flagship IEM Shootout Thread (and general high-end portable audio discussion)
Nov 3, 2019 at 11:30 AM Post #18,586 of 39,414
Yeah that's what I was thinking too, it shall be so.

Nov 3, 2019 at 1:14 PM Post #18,588 of 39,414
I guess the only question now is 'Galaxy' or 'Skeleton Leaf' for the Fusion? Thoughts?

I personally love itsfit's honeycomb and stabilised wood designs. From the looks of it, Mr. Nguyen is about to get a rush of orders. Hope none of y'all are let down! :D

Nov 3, 2019 at 1:18 PM Post #18,589 of 39,414
I donno his first name, but Mr. Nguyen’s customer service is fantastic, I e-mailed with a question and he responded 5 minutes later. By comparison I’ve e-mailed Empire Ears 4 times in the last week, and no one has responded.

+1 for Itsfit

Nov 3, 2019 at 1:30 PM Post #18,590 of 39,414
Itsfit right now

E4C51572-5AF5-4FBF-8C38-F75305652330.jpeg

Nov 3, 2019 at 1:38 PM Post #18,591 of 39,414
Itsfit right now

Yeah well it’s deserved, and they do competitive pricing with such an amazing discount, better than many Black Fridays!
Great thing to do such an op for the birth of his daughter :beerchug:

As far as I am concerned, I was not inspired and went for full transparent cyan, plain simple and quick to build :p

Last edited:
Nov 3, 2019 at 1:45 PM Post #18,592 of 39,414
IMG_20191101_002638.jpg

DAP as well as Desktop Dac/Amp locked in now. Just need to get my IEMs locked.

Nov 3, 2019 at 1:45 PM Post #18,593 of 39,414
Hell yeah

I’ve dealt with quite a few manufacturers and itsfit is setting a new standard

I transferred the amount for my fusion + express but PayPal charged some fees on his side. He simply thanked me for the payment and said he’s looking forward to receiving my impressions. I realized a few hours later PayPal hadn’t changed me the fees and asked him about it and then transferred the remaining amount. I think he wouldn’t have said anything otherwise

Nov 3, 2019 at 7:25 PM Post #18,594 of 39,414
I personally love itsfit's honeycomb and stabilised wood designs. From the looks of it, Mr. Nguyen is about to get a rush of orders. Hope none of y'all are let down! :D
Yes, from the looks of things his discount moved a few IEMs. It is one of those IEMs that people are rolling the dice with. I ordered Universal because there are not enough comments, and the comments that are there are all positive, not enough balance to the opinions. It is a TOTL offering, so once again it comes down to whether it checks the buyers boxes, I am sure they don't suck. Kien is very responsive and that speaks volumes to the Head-Fi crowd.

Nov 4, 2019 at 2:17 AM Post #18,595 of 39,414
I went universal as well - happy to take a punt at that price for a TOTL offering, but still leave myself with an "out" if the tuning isn't for me.

Was on the fence until I checked the Facebook group for itsfit, and saw the comment posted about the creator's new born daughter - as myself and my fiancee are expecting our first child (a daughter) in around a week or so, it made my mind up. Looking forward to hearing it in a few weeks (although I suspect chances to listen may be at a premium for the next few months!).

Nov 4, 2019 at 11:32 AM Post #18,597 of 39,414
How did you guys customize the Fusion universal? Is that an option? I ordered one too because of FOMO, but would love a one-off or custom design.

-Collin-
We're you going to do that rainbow design you mentioned to me?

Nov 4, 2019 at 11:35 AM Post #18,598 of 39,414
How did you guys customize the Fusion universal? Is that an option? I ordered one too because of FOMO, but would love a one-off or custom design.

-Collin-
I think you can message Itsfit to ask them about it. At least when I was discussing my design with the guy he asked me if that’s for a universal or a custom so I assumed that customizing universals is an option :)

Nov 4, 2019 at 12:42 PM Post #18,600 of 39,414
Hey guys! I've never posted in this thread but have been following it for a few days now. So hello to everyone in here...

Since a lot of you are excited and discussing ItsFit Fusion, here are some pictures of my unit which I have with me. These pictures were clicked by ItsFit themselves. I'm just posting the same ones here as they're very cool and I'm sick and lazy AF right now to click some myself. Haha :)

I'll have a review soon on Twister6 and Head-fi.

Fusion 1.jpg Fusion 3.jpg
Fusion 2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back