flinkenick's 17 Flagship IEM Shootout Thread (and general high-end portable audio discussion)
Nov 4, 2019 at 2:00 PM Post #18,601 of 39,414
When messaging itsfit about universal design options, I was given the choice of the gold swirl or wood faceplate design.
Does anyone have pictures of the wood faceplate option for the ItsFit Fusion?
Thank you

Nov 5, 2019 at 8:48 AM Post #18,606 of 39,414
Send him a message/email, he might be able to still offer it to you :)

i did but not much from the initial response from itsfitlab. Hence, i proposed a 11/11 or black friday sales and they will think about it.

on a side note, does anyone knows how this Fusion compares to Fibae7 from a technical standpoint? which has a lusher/fuller mid?
thanks in advance.

Nov 5, 2019 at 9:09 AM Post #18,607 of 39,414
i did but not much from the initial response from itsfitlab. Hence, i proposed a 11/11 or black friday sales and they will think about it.
on a side note, does anyone knows how this Fusion compares to Fibae7 from a technical standpoint? which has a lusher/fuller mid?
thanks in advance.

I haven't heard the Fusion yet but I have a hard time picturing a lusher and fuller mids :p

Nov 5, 2019 at 9:33 AM Post #18,608 of 39,414
I haven't heard the Fusion yet but I have a hard time picturing a lusher and fuller mids :p

Indeed. The Fusion will have the more dynamic, punchy and clarity-focused response, while the FIBAE 7 has lushness and midrange transparency on lock. :wink:

Nov 5, 2019 at 10:55 AM Post #18,610 of 39,414
Those Fibae 7, sure seem like my kind of sound sig. I love it lush and full, and I have added those to the list, of possible future purchases.

Nov 5, 2019 at 11:02 AM Post #18,611 of 39,414
Can you explain what you mean by lushness ?

I equate lushness to a smooth, rich, wet, washes-over-you kind of sound. It usually comes from a more relaxed top-end, as well as a raised, linear, lightly saturated midrange. It isn't usually as exciting or electric with uptempo music because of a lack of a contrast between the low-mids and treble, but lusher signatures tend to be more tonally accurate; just as a rule of thumb, of course.

Nov 5, 2019 at 11:07 AM Post #18,612 of 39,414
I equate lushness to a smooth, rich, wet, washes-over-you kind of sound. It usually comes from a more relaxed top-end, as well as a raised, linear, lightly saturated midrange. It isn't usually as exciting or electric with uptempo music because of a lack of a contrast between the low-mids and treble, but lusher signatures tend to be more tonally accurate; just as a rule of thumb, of course.
Well said.

Nov 5, 2019 at 11:24 AM Post #18,613 of 39,414
I have been in contact with Nguyen from Itsfit. If you ordered a Universal Fusion there are three options for the shell/faceplate. He was fine with me sharing the options with you. Just let him know which one you prefer or let him know to surprise you since they are all very beautiful :)

IMG_0660.JPG IMG_0661.JPG IMG_0662.JPG

Nov 5, 2019 at 11:40 AM Post #18,614 of 39,414

thanks Deezel, i do equate a lush sound as something full, smooth and rich with a more relax signature for long listening session, like a good class A tube amp pairing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back