FLC Technology FLC8 and FLC8s Impressions Thread
May 12, 2016 at 10:28 PM Post #3,676 of 7,931
LOLZ!!!

It was a serious question, though. I've ever had someone tell me they could hear music from my IEM. Seems like that's destroy your hearing loud!

Only the Titan 1 had that sound leakage, because of the vents. Others... none so far.

May 12, 2016 at 11:14 PM Post #3,678 of 7,931
A simple way to test is to just have someone sit right beside you in a quiet room if they can hear your music. Even if they leak just a little, others will not be able to hear it in public spaces due to background noise. Unless you really have some messed up hearing and need to crank the IEMs to beyond average listening level, it should be fine. Places like library is a different scenario though.

I've seen some very few people just blast their music into their ears to a point I could hear it on the bus 5 meters away and I just cringed...unless you are him/her, it should be fine.
frown.gif

May 12, 2016 at 11:19 PM Post #3,679 of 7,931

MEE dual flange tips (wide bore) from ebay. Have purchased a couple more pairs very recently.

+1 for MEE Audio M6 tips. The MEE Audio website is also quite easy to work with. Tips here: http://www.meeaudio.com/TS3-DF-35-CL/

Thanks! Ordered a clear set to try.

May 13, 2016 at 2:21 AM Post #3,681 of 7,931
Using the Dual Flange tips (take times to get used to it) from Meelec kinda make the bass slighly boomy (not necessary a bad thing) and mid is kinda push down a little (for my ear,at least). Still prefer my spiral dot with a little spacer in between.

No love for spiral dot on flc?

rolleyes.gif

May 13, 2016 at 5:14 AM Post #3,685 of 7,931
Thanks.i'm gonna try these

Users who are viewing this thread

Back