FLC Technology FLC8 and FLC8s Impressions Thread
May 2, 2016 at 10:49 AM Post #3,364 of 7,931
  pushed the trigger.. blue ones, lendmeurears (10% off, 1st anniversary). i have no doubt will fall in love with them =))

Shenzenaudio is cheaper and also comes with the one year warranty, but their sale is ending in 9 hours so better hurry people. If not, Lend Me UR Ears is $13.34 more until May 4th (-10% code is 1ANV). Shenzenaudio have a post featuring the FLC8s on their Facebook and say it's a best seller, thus the select sale. It seems Lend and Shenzen are the same store or same owners. Same polices and shipping rates, similar sales happening at the same time. Win win for us anyway. I'm glad I waited because I was gonna pull the trigger full price. Actually, this is a gift from my mother for my 29th birthday (last Tuesday) so she's glad I was able to catch the sale, haha! I'm dying to hear them... I'm like this right now waiting for my shipping notice:

May 2, 2016 at 12:04 PM Post #3,367 of 7,931
May 2, 2016 at 12:11 PM Post #3,368 of 7,931
Have been stuck in red grey gold all the while and started to listen to jazz. Which configuration is best?

May 2, 2016 at 12:19 PM Post #3,369 of 7,931
I am also joining the ever growing FLC8s club
beerchug.gif
. Just bought a pair from Shenzhenaudio.com.

I have been following this tread for the last few months but could not really decide to buy or not! I think it was @nmatheis comparison between the Primacy and the FLC8s that got me convinced
smily_headphones1.gif

So now i will just have to read up on the 34 different filters...
confused_face_2.gif

May 2, 2016 at 12:30 PM Post #3,370 of 7,931
I am also joining the ever growing FLC8s club :beerchug: . Just bought a pair from Shenzhenaudio.com.

I have been following this tread for the last few months but could not really decide to buy or not! I think it was @nmatheis
 comparison between the Primacy and the FLC8s that got me convinced :) .

So now i will just have to read up on the 34 different filters...:confused_face_2:  
there is no need to read up :p
Red Grey Gold. Period.

May 2, 2016 at 12:41 PM Post #3,372 of 7,931
Welcome stenog!

If you're a typical FLC8S listener, I'd suggest starting with...

ULF: Gray vs. Red
LF: Gray vs. Black
MF+HF: Gunmetal vs. Gold

That will get you anywhere from a fairly neutral sound sig to a nice warm, full sound sig to a bumpin' bassy sound sig.

If you prefer leaner, then start playing with the clear filters.

:beerchug:

May 2, 2016 at 12:45 PM Post #3,373 of 7,931

Shenzenaudio is cheaper and also comes with the one year warranty, but their sale is ending in 9 hours so better hurry people. If not, Lend Me UR Ears is $13.34 more until May 4th (-10% code is 1ANV). Shenzenaudio have a post featuring the FLC8s on their Facebook and say it's a best seller, thus the select sale. It seems Lend and Shenzen are the same store or same owners. Same polices and shipping rates, similar sales happening at the same time. Win win for us anyway. I'm glad I waited because I was gonna pull the trigger full price. Actually, this is a gift from my mother for my 29th birthday (last Tuesday) so she's glad I was able to catch the sale, haha! I'm dying to hear them... I'm like this right now waiting for my shipping notice:

lolol, guess that's my face today.. :D happy bday, btw! awesome gift from your mom =))
yea, i saw the tip about shenzenaudio, went to their page and looked trusty. but recently bought some vsonic in LMUE, and the experience was great (fast shipping with no customs taxes, superb communication), so didn't mind to spend a few bucks more. added shenzenaudio page to favorites, though, for future purchases. didn't compare their inventory deeply, and didn't figure they could be same sellers, although LMUE use SGD and thought they were in Singapore then.

get in mate!

thank you, m8! glad to board this ship. it promises a delicious trip.

May 2, 2016 at 12:45 PM Post #3,374 of 7,931
Welcome stenog!

If you're a typical FLC8S listener, I'd suggest starting with...

ULF: Gray vs. Red
LF: Gray vs. Black
MF+HF: Gunmetal vs. Gold

That will get you anywhere from a fairly neutral sound sig to a nice warm, full sound sig to a bumpin' bassy sound sig.

If you prefer leaner, then start playing with the clear filters.

:beerchug:

Ah your all right except Red>Gray>Green is the best:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back