FitEar TO GO! & Universal Series --- Suyama's custom IEM, made universal!
Jul 31, 2012 at 9:24 PM Post #616 of 4,896
@Vitor, I had ALO retune the Rx Mk3 to lower the gain to reduce the hiss. I actually didn't hear much of a hiss though at low gain with the original setting using single ended however decided to get the gain lowered anyway whilst getting my 000 cable balanced.

@skoog, cheers :D. Mind you though this was merely taken with my iPhone and minimally fixed in iPhoto!

Aug 2, 2012 at 8:22 PM Post #617 of 4,896
i just got my togo 334. 
but in first impression . i would like to say....it have much more base / wide range bass , cover from low Fre to mid low fre...the bass have power full impact and power than other IEM or CIEM....

but compare with JH16pro .and SE535 and UM3x . ..it have less detail in mid and high fre...cannot say less , but since the bass cover until to mid ...so it a little bit make less for mid and High .but it has high resolution.

the soundstage  is like JH16pro .extensive and  wide ..

general say ..it is most like dynamic driver but the detail in the base and resolution make it stand in BA driver level..

i would like to say ..the sound quality of togo334 is very high than other IEM , and also better than some CIEM , but the sound colour is for some people ,not every one ..in my option, i like it more ..

Aug 4, 2012 at 4:54 AM Post #619 of 4,896
I agree ... In fact I'd say more detail than tne JH16s and UMs I demoed at the last Tokyo fuji ya portable show.

Aug 4, 2012 at 9:19 AM Post #620 of 4,896
Quote:
I agree ... In fact I'd say more detail than tne JH16s and UMs I demoed at the last Tokyo fuji ya portable show.

+1

I think, higher and forward trebles are often mistaken for greater detail. In fact, the TG!334's were the earphones that taught me to appreciate in hearing details without the high & forward trebles.

Aug 4, 2012 at 9:33 AM Post #621 of 4,896
From my experience I don't think the TG334 are as detailed as JH13 or JH16. The Miracle are certainly more detailed than the TG334.

They are still quite revealing though, and produce good detail, not as clear like those custom IEM I mentioned above, but more in a subtle way.

Aug 4, 2012 at 9:55 AM Post #622 of 4,896
Anakchan you are right. I would say more 3 dimensional than any IEZm or IEM on the market. Simply blown away!

Aug 4, 2012 at 9:56 AM Post #623 of 4,896
Meant to say any CIEM

Aug 6, 2012 at 11:51 AM Post #628 of 4,896
Quote:
To my knowledge you can only buy the FitEar products from Price Japan or Musica Acoustics in Japan, or ALO Audio in the US.

Er, you can, of course, get them from Fujiya AVIC in Japan, who is the official retailer for FitEar in Japan (only if you are IN Japan.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back