FitEar TO GO! & Universal Series --- Suyama's custom IEM, made universal!
Aug 22, 2022 at 11:04 AM Post #4,726 of 4,896
Is ToGo!334 still with you?
I’m considering to buy it as my first Fitear, should have more bass than ToGo!333 and EST

Yup! Still with me. I don't intend to sell my FitEars once I get them lol.

DO IT! Bass is better than the ToGo!333 and EST as you have mentioned. Better punch and texture.

Aug 22, 2022 at 11:45 AM Post #4,727 of 4,896
Yup! Still with me. I don't intend to sell my FitEars once I get them lol.

DO IT! Bass is better than the ToGo!333 and EST as you have mentioned. Better punch and texture.
I'm almost done for TG334, waiting PayPal unlock a payement and i'll go :D

Aug 22, 2022 at 5:37 PM Post #4,728 of 4,896
Wich cable would I chose for TG334 (MY2020)?
Fitear, Orb, Luminox, Nobunaga?
I saw so many cables that I can’t chose the right one😝
NLS-Bon, NLS-Ubu, NLS-Sen? Or another brand?
Wagnus looks stiff, I prefer softer cable…
I’d get a 4.4 cable with them, dunno if stock is good enough..

5C9BBFE1-144E-420B-B501-A2AB01B2E59F.jpeg

Last edited:
Aug 22, 2022 at 8:46 PM Post #4,729 of 4,896

Been using Cablemaster Ubar Spatium or 1960s 2 wire with mine. I’ve tried it with fitear 008 and ORB Ultimate - while it’s good, I prefer the 1960s. Haven’t tried the newer offerings of Luminox and Nobunaga.

Aug 23, 2022 at 2:55 AM Post #4,730 of 4,896
Nobunaga SEN, Wagnus Diamond Dust aenigma
Been using Cablemaster Ubar Spatium or 1960s 2 wire with mine. I’ve tried it with fitear 008 and ORB Ultimate - while it’s good, I prefer the 1960s. Haven’t tried the newer offerings of Luminox and Nobunaga.
I’m tempted by Nobunaga NLS-SEN pure silver gold plated…

DD90D501-85AF-494E-AD6E-DFF80C061C97.jpeg
3A94C889-EF6D-4FBE-A09D-09AE7951A0D7.jpeg

Aug 25, 2022 at 12:21 AM Post #4,731 of 4,896
My universal Aya :)

they sound incredible: I did not think that two drivers could give such a gorgeous scene.

Aug 25, 2022 at 3:45 AM Post #4,732 of 4,896
My universal Aya :)

they sound incredible: I did not think that two drivers could give such a gorgeous scene.
Wooow where did you get Aya UIEM?
Is it DD+BA?

Aug 25, 2022 at 4:06 AM Post #4,733 of 4,896
Aug 25, 2022 at 5:50 AM Post #4,734 of 4,896
Looks a Clone, i never saw a fitear with logo on label...

Aug 25, 2022 at 6:07 AM Post #4,735 of 4,896
TG334 Purchased, can't wait to listen it :)

TG334.JPG
TG334_01.JPG
TG334_02.JPG

Aug 25, 2022 at 6:29 AM Post #4,736 of 4,896
I took it here: https://www.fujiya-avic.co.jp/blog/detail/514

New product information , reviews and interviews
(Released on 15 May 2021)

FitEar's world-class "Sansanyoung" has been reborn!

We approach the "change" that happened to the new universal model TG334!

tg334_solo.jpg

A universal version based on FitEar's classic custom IEM model "MH334" has been renewed! This time, to commemorate the release, we will deliver the charm of this new product "TG334".

table of contents​

What is FitEar?
Appearance of TG334
Comparison audition with To Go!334
TG334, actually...
Product Specifications
summary

pic_access02.jpg

■ Supervision of this article Fujiya Avic
Fujiya Avic offers speedy support for sales, trade-ins, and purchases on its website. Please feel free to contact us for more than 1,000 second-hand inventory searches, purchase of the latest headphones and earphones, consultation on worries about audio players and high-resolution compatible equipment, trade-in / purchase, etc.
■ SHOP INFORMATION
Store information (Tokyo, Nakano Broadway 3F) Click here online
store
tg334_solo.jpg

FitEar TG334
See details in the online shop

What is FitEar?​

Originally started as a "hearing aid related product" brand of Suyama Dental Lab, whose main business is the production of dental laboratory products, after that rumors spread as they created ear monitors for acoustic sites such as live venues and studios in Japan, and eventually 2010. FitEar officially entered the industry as a custom earphone manufacturer.
The origin of this is that in 2001, Mr. Suyama, the president of the company, applied a custom mold to the earphone attached to the iPod as a hobby, so this year is a memorable year of "roughly 20th anniversary" (President Suyama).
Roughly congratulations on your 20th anniversary

Roughly congratulations on your 20th anniversary
In such a 20-year history, there are products that FitEar has shocked custom earphone manufacturers around the world.
Until then, it was commonplace for custom to be custom and universal to be universal (models that use normal earpieces). 334 was released in the spring of 2012.
This method of ``making custom earphones universal as they are'' has been well-received because even products that were previously difficult to obtain in terms of obtaining ear molds and delivery times can be easily obtained as long as there is stock. After that, it will be adopted by various custom earphone manufacturers.

Fit Ear To Go! 334

Fit Ear To Go! 334
Nine years later, To Go! 334 has been renewed as a "roughly 20th anniversary" commemorative model! That is the "TG334" that was released today!
FitEar TG334

TG334

TG334
Of course, this TG334 is not just a model with different colors and shapes! This time, I would like to carefully introduce the "changes" of the TG334 while comparing it with the To Go! 334.

Appearance of TG334​

Let's start with a visual comparison. While the To Go! 334 was black, the TG334 has been changed to blue to match the existing models, the red of the TO GO! 333 and the green of the TO GO! 223. The housing itself has a size and shape that makes it look a little like a custom earphone.
Left: To Go! 334, Right: TG334

Left: To Go! 334 Right: TG334
This is the view from the stem (nozzle) side. As you can see, the shape of the stem itself was also round in To Go! 334, but in TG334 it is an oval type common to FitEar universal models in recent years. At the center of the stem, there is a pure titanium "direct HF tube" that prevents attenuation of high frequencies.

Left: To Go! 334, Right: TG334

Left: To Go! 334 Right: TG334
At first glance, this oval stem may make you wonder if it will fit in your ear properly, but in fact, as mentioned at the beginning, FitEar has been a manufacturer specializing in the fields of dental technicians and hearing aids since its establishment. This elliptical shape is also designed to accommodate a wide range of ear canal shapes and sizes, and when you actually wear it, it fits surprisingly well.

Accessories include a mesh pouch, cleaning brush, cable clip and earpiece in the familiar pelican case for FitEar products.

Contents of TG334

Contents of TG334
The biggest change in accessories is the earpieces. The conventional model came with a general black silicon one and a double flange (two-stage type), but the TG334 uses AZLA's special bundle earpiece SednaEarfit SE1000. This is characterized by the fact that the umbrella part is softer than the Light Short currently on sale and the shape is linear. 6 sizes of SS/S/MS/M/ML/L are included.
In addition, although it will be treated as a sample without warranty, the popular SednaEarfit XELASTEC (SS/MS/ML) will also come with a total of 9 types of eartips.

XELASTEC included as a sample

XELASTEC included as a sample
The only thing I would like to point out is that the TG334's unique oval shape and the SednaEarfit's unique shaft hardness combine to make it a little tricky to put on. However, it is a level that you will get used to if you put it on and take it off a few times. It takes a little effort at first, but once you get used to it, you can put it on easily.

TG334 and SednaEarfit SE1000 (MS size)

TG334 and SednaEarfit SE1000 (MS size)

Comparison audition with To Go!334​

Now let's move on to the comparison. The To Go! 334, the previous model, and the MH334, the base model, were characterized by their monitor-like sharpness and tight low end. The spread and improved clearness come into your ears. As I listened further, the mid-low range, especially the vocal range, was dry in the To Go!

On the other hand, I feel that the To Go!
TG334 and iBasso Audio DX300

TG334 and iBasso Audio DX300

Speaking of FitEar, we have consistently adopted a "turret type faceplate" for both custom and universal.
This is particularly disadvantageous in terms of design, such as not being able to put so-called artwork as a custom earphone, but since this turret part is a cable connector, it can be used with any model as long as it is a FitEar cable. It's also a big advantage.
So, when I listened with the separately sold "FitEar Cable 007B 4.4 OFC" attached to the TG334...
TG334 with FitEar Cable 007B 4.4 OFC

TG334 with FitEar Cable 007B 4.4 OFC

FitEar TG334
>> See details in the online shop
FitEar Cable 007B 4.4 OFC
>> See details in the online shop
The overall sound is thicker and the bass volume is increased, and the monitor-like sound changes slightly closer to listening. Of course, those who want to enjoy balanced connections, but those who already have FitEar products can enjoy different sounds by exchanging cables with different wire materials for each model.

TG334, actually...​

I'm sure some of you who have read the TG334 I've introduced so far, especially the sound quality section, may be thinking, "Well, that's basically..."? Yes, just as the previous model To Go! 334 is based on the custom earphone MH334, this TG334 is actually a universal model based on the same custom earphone MH334 Studio Reference!

Custom earphones MH334 Studio Reference

Custom earphones MH334 Studio Reference

FitEar MH334 Studio Reference
If I reveal the details, it may be a shame, but the MH334 Studio Reference is priced at 198,800 yen (tax included) as of May 2021, and of course it is a custom earphone, so it is necessary to collect an ear mold and complete it. It will take about 1 month. On the other hand, the TG334 is priced at 154,000 yen (tax included), and if it is in stock, it will not take time to deliver, and you can enjoy it immediately.

In addition, the biggest worry for those who have custom earphones is that "I want to tell other people about the goodness of these earphones, but I can't let them listen because they don't fit my ear!" For those of you who are interested in custom earphones but are a little hesitant, it would be a good idea to first enjoy the sound of the TG334 and then consider the MH334 Studio Reference.

Product Specifications​

product nameFitEar TG334
specBalanced Armature Driver 3Way / 3Unit / 4Driver (Low-1 / Low/Mid-2 / High-1)
cableFitEar cable 013 (3.5mm stereo mini plug)
accessoriesPelican case (black), cable clip, mesh pouch, ear tips, cleaning brush

summary​

To Go! 334, which was rated as "The best in-ear headphone in the world" by CNET, an American IT news site, has been renewed for the first time in nine years, and the latest model, TG334, is on sale today. Of course, we also have an in-store listening device and a genuine FitEar balance cable, so please experience the reborn sound once.

Aug 25, 2022 at 7:00 AM Post #4,737 of 4,896
More info on Fitear models here: https://www.phileweb.com/review/article/201908/15/3549.html

The final episode of FitEar Hybrid Phase 1! Electrostatic tweeter + dynamic "FitEar DC" appeared!​

2019/08/15 Atsushi Takahashi

The final episode of FitEar Hybrid Phase 1!

Since "FitEar Air" announced at the headphone festival in the fall of 2015, FitEar has been working on a hybrid driver configuration with a unique approach. The fact that each model, "Titan," "Air 2," and "EST," attracted attention for their uniqueness and their respective sounds, will be clearly remembered by earphone fans.

Another new announcement from FitEar is "FitEar DC". The pre-test sales received at the previous pota lab will start shipping sequentially from mid-August. After reflecting the feedback from there, it is expected to be officially released from the end of the year to the beginning of the year.
FitEar DC decorates the end of FitEar hybrid phase 1!
Familiar looks including short leg shell

According to Mr. Suyama, "The hybrid machine that started with FitEar Air will be stopped once with this FitEar DC."

This time, let's review the FitEar DC, which is a model like the "FitEar Hybrid 1st and Final Round", with a preceding sample.

FitEar hybrid driver configuration summary

The hybrid configuration adopted for the FitEar DC this time is "full range inline double dynamic driver + electrostatic tweeter". First of all, including that, let's explore the positioning of this model and summarize the driver configuration of all FitEar hybrid models in terms of looking back on the first phase of FitEar hybrid.

First of all, it is like this when arranging in order of release date.
DC-03.jpg

And here's what it looks like when organized by element:
dc-04_2.jpg

Looking at this table, first,
Air: Dynamic + BA
Air 2/Titan: 2 dynamic series + BA
DC: 2 dynamic series + electrostatic
EST: BA + electrostatic
I think you'll understand. Roughly speaking, the content and purpose of each are as follows.

[Air] Full-range dynamic + BA tweeter
By combining a Foster Electric dynamic driver that exerts power even in a completely closed shell with a short leg shell that can secure a large amount of air volume in the ear canal, sufficient characteristics as a full-range are secured. Furthermore, it is finished by correcting the high range with the BA tweeter.

[Air2/Titan] 2 full-range dynamic series series + BA tweeter
In addition to the main dynamic type, another dynamic type is added to support its operation in a pair, and the driver configuration aims to improve linearity and damping. Tweeter is BA.

[DC] 2 full range dynamic series + electrostatic tweeter
The full range is 2 dynamic series like Air2/Titan. The tweeter is an electrostatic type similar to EST.

[EST] Full-range BA + electrostatic tweeter
An electrostatic tweeter is added to the full-range BA driver to enhance the expression of high-frequency textures.

Is it appropriate to see DC as an "Air2/Titan series" rather than an "EST series"?

In other words, DC will be the electrostatic type of the EST series if you pay attention to
the dynamic tweeter side of the Air2/Titan series if you focus on the full range side . Then, the "electrostatic type" still has an impact, so there may be people who are attracted to it and get the impression that "DC is a dynamic variation of the full range side of EST." However, this is my judgment, not the company's opinion, but I think it is more appropriate to understand FitEar DC as "a variation in which the Air2/Titan tweeter has been changed to an electrostatic type." The "full range" driver is responsible for most of the music playback band. What they have in common should be greater than what the tweeter, which plays an auxiliary role, has in common, no matter how distinctive the electrostatic type is.

1661425002528.png

The sound guide holes are two holes common to both the Air series and the EST series.

Nonetheless, it is just a matter of ``Is it appropriate to understand it as such from a mechanical point of view?'' DC is the latest high-end model of the Air2 series! It's nothing. It would be better to consider it as a "new variation that should be compared equally with all existing lineups". Mr. Suyama's design intention

On the other hand, Mr. Suyama of FitEar himself told us on Twitter about the actual development and design intention.
The following three points are extracted from the contents of the Twitter moment “FitEar DC Custom” .

[Comparison with EST] In the BA full range, there were scenes where it was relatively difficult to keep up with the lightness of the movement of the electrostatic tweeter, but by using an inline double dynamic driver, it was possible to follow changes in the time axis. heightened. ▽ [Comparison with Air/Titan] The BA tweeter required an acoustic filter to suppress peaks, but the electrostatic type does not require that, allowing for better sound clarity and smoother expression with a high degree of transparency. rice field. ▽ [About the electrostatic tweeter] EST uses an electrostatic tweeter in the upper band from around 7kHz, but in DC, by using it in the upper band from around 10kHz, which can obtain even flatter characteristics, the high frequency is improved. Elongation and connection were made smoother. However, for that reason, the overall efficiency is low as a FitEar product, and it is necessary to increase the volume of DAP etc. compared to before.

Sound quality review! Crisp response and natural texture!

Let's listen now! First of all, to summarize my impressions while comparing the Air2 and EST from time to time,
"The texture expression in the high range is an exquisite touch!" (Not as natural as EST, not as hard as Air2/Titan
) (Similar to Air2) It's sharp!"
"Tight sound image and space expression with plenty of margins!
"
1661425072216.png

Comparison with general long leg MH335DR SR

1661425097209.png

A little shorter than the middle leg EST

First, I checked the sharp components of the high frequencies with the female vocals and hi-hat cymbals of Aoi Yuki's "Rezétoile" and the theory of relativity "Summer Solstice." In terms of existing models, Air2 is a type that takes advantage of the ringing of those bells and delivers a hard click, while EST is a type that moderately loosens and delivers with a moist touch.

Basically, the DC also has a moderately hard touch, just like the Air2, which has a common full-range driver side. However, perhaps due to the combination with the electrostatic tweeter, the hardness is subtly softened, resulting in a tone that feels more natural.

The trend in the mid-low range was confirmed with Band Sound's Saori Hayami's "Metro Night" and Club Sound's Robert Glasper Experiment's "Human." Overall, the sharpness of the sound is wonderful, such as the speed of the rise of the sound and the goodness of the sound leaving without leaving any unnecessary reverberations. The power of the in-line double dynamic driver configuration common to Air2 etc. will be great here.

I think that the sharpness of the mid-low range can be felt not only with bass instruments, but also with rap-style vocals, for example. It is also wonderful that the deep bass that sinks into the ultra-low range of the club system is not loosened at all and is tight and deep.

In addition, while EST has a smooth feel to the bass and drums, this DC expresses the roughness and strength with a strong attack and core. It has a more rock-like impression.

And the sound doesn't swell or stay in the air for no reason. With the blank space as the background, you can enjoy a good view of the detailed reverberation of the sound and the processing by the spatial effect.

Check it out if you like Air2/Titan or EST!

What kind of position will this sound of FitEar DC have for users when lined up with the existing Air2/Titan and EST?

1661425137546.png

Air2, DC, EST from the left. The thickness of the DC seems to be the largest in the series, but there is no problem with the sense of stability when wearing it! That is FitEar quality

For those who like the sound of the Air2/Titan, DC, which can be said to be a variation that maintains the basics but adds a more natural feel to the high frequency range, will be a really annoying choice. For those who like the sound of EST, the DC, which has a bit of EST-like smoothness but a punchy power that EST doesn't have, is just right when you think about how to use it differently from EST. I wonder.

Of course, it's not just a model that existing FitEar users should check out. The sharp powerfulness unique to the dynamic 2-unit series configuration is especially suitable for today's rock sounds and electric sounds. At the same time, the high-frequency side prepared by the electrostatic tweeter is easy to hear, and the vocals have a straightforward feel.

In other words, this FitEar DC has a high degree of perfection as a modern all-rounder. This is a model that everyone who wants good earphones should consider.

And now that the “FitEar Hybrid Phase 1” has come to an end with a splendid finale by FitEar DC, I can't help but say this line...
Please look forward to Mr. FitEar's next work!
Note) not discontinued

Atsushi Takahashi 

Aug 25, 2022 at 8:56 AM Post #4,738 of 4,896

congratulations! but just wonder any reason you're not happy with the stock 013 that comes with TG334? i find it much more pliable than 007 comes with silver. also, TG334 is very efficient and easy to drive. i dont think balanced out is necessary for attaining desirable SPL.

i dont really hear big differences between cables (functional one of coz) so can only judging from the construction quality and looks. brise audio seems really appealing (but also not known for being pliable) on built quality. i played with wagnus' lemonade moon for a few minutes, which is quite rigid too (more so than 8-wire Brise BSEP for ie900 or 007). if the cost is similar, i found brise feels much more "premium" :)

and there's rumours floating in chinese forums that the wires/cables of Nobunaga NLS-SEN are supplied by a Hong Kong supplier and they sell the same unbranded cable (terminated in different connectors) for just a fraction of the cost of Nobunaga.

Aug 25, 2022 at 9:20 AM Post #4,739 of 4,896
congratulations! but just wonder any reason you're not happy with the stock 013 that comes with TG334? i find it much more pliable than 007 comes with silver. also, TG334 is very efficient and easy to drive. i dont think balanced out is necessary for attaining desirable SPL.

i dont really hear big differences between cables (functional one of coz) so can only judging from the construction quality and looks. brise audio seems really appealing (but also not known for being pliable) on built quality. i played with wagnus' lemonade moon for a few minutes, which is quite rigid too (more so than 8-wire Brise BSEP for ie900 or 007). if the cost is similar, i found brise feels much more "premium" :)

and there's rumours floating in chinese forums that the wires/cables of Nobunaga NLS-SEN are supplied by a Hong Kong supplier and they sell the same unbranded cable (terminated in different connectors) for just a fraction of the cost of Nobunaga.
I followed a friend suggestion that was like your, to skip after market cables because Tg334 is good enough even with stock cable.
Thanks for your kind reply 😊

Sep 6, 2022 at 7:49 AM Post #4,740 of 4,896
TG334 arrived yesterday, I love it with N6ii Ti 😍

Users who are viewing this thread

Back