FitEar TO GO! & Universal Series --- Suyama's custom IEM, made universal!
Sep 14, 2022 at 1:38 PM Post #4,756 of 4,896
Sep 14, 2022 at 1:56 PM Post #4,757 of 4,896
TG334 sounded very good even after few hours and with stock cable that looks so cheap but looks like works very well, I bought Nobunaga NSL cable balanced with Silver because I want to know if can improve sound on Fitear, maybe worth buy Fitear 007b also, but we’ll see if Nobunaga is good enough ☺️
I hope tomorrow world shopping agency will receive it from store and will ship it Silver+ Nobunaga soon😀

Sep 15, 2022 at 10:45 AM Post #4,758 of 4,896
TG334 sounded very good even after few hours and with stock cable that looks so cheap but looks like works very well, I bought Nobunaga NSL cable balanced with Silver because I want to know if can improve sound on Fitear, maybe worth buy Fitear 007b also, but we’ll see if Nobunaga is good enough ☺️
I hope tomorrow world shopping agency will receive it from store and will ship it Silver+ Nobunaga soon😀
congratulations! that's same combo I got haha! i think the silver could be a nice compliment to TG334. the shiny silver shell is really nice too :)

Sep 15, 2022 at 11:02 AM Post #4,759 of 4,896
congratulations! that's same combo I got haha! i think the silver could be a nice compliment to TG334. the shiny silver shell is really nice too :)
Thank you my friend, I’m so curious to test silver also, would be different from TG334 that I adore, but Silver has DD and I’d know how Fitear tune DD also 😅

Sep 15, 2022 at 11:10 AM Post #4,760 of 4,896
Thank you my friend, I’m so curious to test silver also, would be different from TG334 that I adore, but Silver has DD and I’d know how Fitear tune DD also 😅
i think it's one full range BA and another BA for the treble? the official page said バランスドアーマチュア型ドライバータイプ which should means all BA drivers https://fitear.jp/music/product/silver.html

on the Air's product page, it says ハイブリッドタイプ(ダイナミック型とバランスドアーマチュア型)which clearly stated there're both DD and BA drivers. https://fitear.jp/music/product/fitearair.html

even though in an interview fitear mentioned silver uses similar setup of Air, i think they're meaning the 1+1 setup rather than 1BA + 1DD.

Last edited:
Sep 15, 2022 at 11:12 AM Post #4,761 of 4,896
But “AIR” has Fostex DD and Silver has Hybrid design, so would be 1BA+1DD
If not why calls it Hybrid design?
If are 2BA and TG334 is a quad hybrid design instead of Full ba as always 🤭

Sep 15, 2022 at 11:39 AM Post #4,762 of 4,896
fitear used to be not very open on their driver config. but i didnt see the official site (or interview or twitter, etc.) cited it's a hybrid design so far. i did read it said "1+1" in most sources. from most of the asian forums, also from fitear's product page, it seems quite clear that the silver use a full range BA. but anyway, how it sounds is more important than the components used. hope u received your silver soon and enjoy! :relaxed:

(Edited)
oic where "hybrid" is coming from now! the 1st sentence of the paragraph actually says "ハイブリッド構成" which most dictionary will translate to "hybrid" indeed. but probably that's not in the exact sense of "hybrid" in english. and than the description goes on and says "したフルレンジユニットは、バランスドアーマチュア型" which means a full range BA driver is used. ah, and fitear DD models i think always bear a Fostex logo on it which the silver doesnt have.

extracted from the official product page
ハイブリッド構成モデルの開発で得られた、フルレンジユニットに僅かな高域補強を行う「1+1のアプローチ」。FitEar Silverは、ドライバーの魅力を最大限に生かすこのコンセプトを活かしたモデルです。FitEar Silverで採用したフルレンジユニットは、バランスドアーマチュア型の中でも中高域のピークが少なく、1ユニットで十分に音楽全体を表現します。ここにツイーターを追加することで空気感の広がりと奥行きを与え、従来のマルチユニットでは避けがたかった特定帯域の淀みの無いスムーズな再生を実現しました。

Last edited:
Sep 15, 2022 at 11:58 AM Post #4,763 of 4,896
fitear used to be not very open on their driver config. but i didnt see the official site (or interview or twitter, etc.) cited it's a hybrid design so far. i did read it said "1+1" in most sources. from most of the asian forums, also from fitear's product page, it seems quite clear that the silver use a full range BA. but anyway, how it sounds is more important than the components used. hope u received your silver soon and enjoy! :relaxed:

FitEar Silverで採用したフルレンジユニットは、バランスドアーマチュア型の中でも中高域のピークが少なく、1ユニットで十分に音楽全体を表現します。ここにツイーターを追加することで空気感の広がりと奥行きを与え、従来のマルチユニットでは避けがたかった特定帯域の淀みの無いスムーズな再生を実現しました。
According to FitEar official product page, this 1+1 design approach is learned from the hybrid design model. So Silver is 1 full-range BA + 1 tweeter BA. Maybe "hybrid" is came from this part of description.

Sep 15, 2022 at 12:11 PM Post #4,764 of 4,896
Sep 15, 2022 at 12:32 PM Post #4,765 of 4,896
According to FitEar official product page, this 1+1 design approach is learned from the hybrid design model. So Silver is 1 full-range BA + 1 tweeter BA. Maybe "hybrid" is came from this part of description.
Yes it is.

By the way, I have had the same information.

Sep 15, 2022 at 1:21 PM Post #4,766 of 4,896
Sep 15, 2022 at 1:23 PM Post #4,767 of 4,896

(Edited)
oic where "hybrid" is coming from now! the 1st sentence of the paragraph actually says "ハイブリッド構成" which most dictionary will translate to "hybrid" indeed. but probably that's not in the exact sense of "hybrid" in english. and than the description goes on and says "したフルレンジユニットは、バランスドアーマチュア型" which means a full range BA driver is used. ah, and fitear DD models i think always bear a Fostex logo on it which the silver doesnt have.

ハイブリッド構成モデルの開発で得られた、フルレンジユニットに僅かな高域補強を行う「1+1のアプローチ」。FitEar Silverは、ドライバーの魅力を最大限に生かすこのコンセプトを活かしたモデルです。FitEar Silverで採用したフルレンジユニットは、バランスドアーマチュア型の中でも中高域のピークが少なく、1ユニットで十分に音楽全体を表現します。ここにツイーターを追加することで空気感の広がりと奥行きを与え、従来のマルチユニットでは避けがたかった特定帯域の淀みの無いスムーズな再生を実現しました。
I’m a bit worried about 2BA design😅

Sep 16, 2022 at 1:07 AM Post #4,768 of 4,896
No info non price and design?
I’m a bit worried about 2BA design😅
No info seen so far. But from the hints of the price, i guess it'll be a relatively affordable model so should be simple in setup.

Tg334/335 also all BA design, even highest end VE is. I think there's nothing wrong with full BA design per se 😃

Btw, i guess by using full range BA with a tweeter, maybe fitear can do away the crossover like justear eliminating many problems like phase, coherence, etc.

And just the silver shell may justify the price anyway - the cost difference between tiain & air2 and dc ti & dc are almost the cost of silver itself!

Sep 17, 2022 at 6:10 AM Post #4,769 of 4,896
Sep 18, 2022 at 10:29 AM Post #4,770 of 4,896
No info non price and design?
some more info coming out for the H1.

it's a CM model and again 1+1BA (1 full range + 1 tweeter again) similar to the silver but the BA driver is from onkyo! MSRP is 143,000yen.

内部ユニットは、7月発売のユニバーサルモデル「FitEar Silver」と同じ構成を採用しており、「Silverと同様にピークレスでよどみのない、スムーズなサウンドを提供」する。

https://av.watch.impress.co.jp/docs/news/1440753.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Back