FitEar TO GO! & Universal Series --- Suyama's custom IEM, made universal!
Nov 13, 2016 at 1:14 PM Post #4,411 of 4,896
Is Fitear trying to have absolute control over their products market?  What is the reason for these bizarre over controlling company regulations?  In the U.S.  this would be an illegal business practice according to my sources unless it was a product regulated by the government ie. guns or military equipment.

Nov 13, 2016 at 2:06 PM Post #4,412 of 4,896
  In the U.S.  this would be an illegal business practice according to my sources unless it was a product regulated by the government ie. guns or military equipment.

This statement is irrelevant since Fitear is not a U.S. company. All I can advise is getting a pair from ALO/ used or move on to other IEMs. Pointless commenting about it really.

Dec 9, 2016 at 7:48 AM Post #4,413 of 4,896
I think there's just something special about the TG334. The first time I heard it, I knew right there and then, I just had to buy one. Eventually I did and liked it so much that I decided to get the custom MH334. When I got hold of my MH334, I sold off the TG334. As good as the MH334 was, over time, I just couldn't help missing the TG334. There was something about it that I didn't quite get with the MH. There is no doubt the fit and isolation on the MH was superior but it lacked that special something the TG had. I don't particularly have the right word to explain / describe this...perhaps those with both, might just understand what I mean.

After some painstaking months of scouting, I finally got one and right from the get-go, it was a rekindling moment I would never forget. It's safe to say the TG334 will be a permanent part of my collection. Both the MH and TG get equal playing time. Well, maybe the TG has more play time than the MH but both are excellent.

Here's to you owners of the  TG334. It's a special one that TG!    

Dec 10, 2016 at 1:50 AM Post #4,414 of 4,896
I think there's just something special about the TG334. The first time I heard it, I knew right there and then, I just had to buy one. Eventually I did and liked it so much that I decided to get the custom MH334. When I got hold of my MH334, I sold off the TG334. As good as the MH334 was, over time, I just couldn't help missing the TG334. There was something about it that I didn't quite get with the MH. There is no doubt the fit and isolation on the MH was superior but it lacked that special something the TG had. I don't particularly have the right word to explain / describe this...perhaps those with both, might just understand what I mean.

After some painstaking months of scouting, I finally got one and right from the get-go, it was a rekindling moment I would never forget. It's safe to say the TG334 will be a permanent part of my collection. Both the MH and TG get equal playing time. Well, maybe the TG has more play time than the MH but both are excellent.

Here's to you owners of the  TG334. It's a special one that TG!    

both the TG334 and the paterre have that special sauce that may one day be held in the same regard as the sony mdr r10 headphones.

Dec 16, 2016 at 12:18 AM Post #4,416 of 4,896
It's been few months after I balanced my 000 cable to TG334 and using HM901S balanced out. Althought the SQ is greatly improved but somehow I find that some genes of music I can't listen too long due to fatigue.. I do not encountered such issue before balancing. So I got a balanced adapter to single ended and try.. Wow the familiar enjoyable feeling came back but the music is veiled and slightly distanced and bass quantity is higher. However balanced the cable remove the veil covering the music and mids and high are super realistic as thought the singer is singing right in front of u. It could be too bright so for some specific genes of music or song. Bass quality is higher but lesser quantity. Overall I am great to have both types of presentations available to choose for. Balanced is overall still way more superior no doubt about it..

Dec 20, 2016 at 7:56 AM Post #4,418 of 4,896
can someone provide a rough idea of the sonic difference between the plethora of fitear cables? i'll be getting the F111 in a few days so i'm going through the various threads on head-fi but aside from brief annectdodal comments there doesn't seem to be much info around

thanks in advance

Dec 22, 2016 at 8:15 PM Post #4,419 of 4,896
i didnt change my cables from stocked.
i chose it that way.
i have tried expensive ones and branded, the changes is huge that it masked away the original signature of the iem... which will be a personal preference to everyone.
personally, i didnt liked it that much.
so i refrain to upgrade my cable and just enjoy what the original signature is providing me.

Dec 24, 2016 at 5:47 AM Post #4,420 of 4,896
  i didnt change my cables from stocked.
i chose it that way.
i have tried expensive ones and branded, the changes is huge that it masked away the original signature of the iem... which will be a personal preference to everyone.
personally, i didnt liked it that much.
so i refrain to upgrade my cable and just enjoy what the original signature is providing me.

I could quite relate to this a year ago when the original cable final gave in and I had to go on a quest for new cable. When an anonymous vendor offer their best cable,  "Brimar Audio Monarh SGA Supreme Reference", I took a listen and simple shake my head and walk out of the shop simple because of how warm and mellow it has become. Not to mention the price simply scared my wallet away.

Dec 24, 2016 at 8:35 AM Post #4,421 of 4,896
got the fitear f111 (actually M111 from Mingo headphones) and the 006 cable.. have to say the cable that came with the 111 was pretty mediocre aside from how pilant it is.

liking it so far, it might not be the TG334 but i do prefer it over the parterre, and it is not as lean as other made it out to be.

Dec 28, 2016 at 4:14 AM Post #4,423 of 4,896
Dec 28, 2016 at 9:13 AM Post #4,424 of 4,896
picked up a pair of scuffed up TG334 (086947) from a local head-fier today :)

Welcome to the family! It's a keeper that TG334. I thought I could save some money by selling mine after I got the MH334 but there is this unique magic sauce in the TG334 that wasn't present in the MH334. Bought one back the first chance I got and never looked back. Despite the similarities, they are different enough to warrant keeping both.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back