FitEar TO GO! & Universal Series --- Suyama's custom IEM, made universal!
Dec 20, 2015 at 1:29 AM Post #4,156 of 4,896
This is what I got from the website. Seems like no ready stocks for walk in customers

"Recently we have switched to a just-in-time ordering system whereby our universal earphones are made to order just like our custom earphones. Therefore, we do not stock our universal earphones; neither can our earphones be purchased from our shop, nor are they likely to be found in other shops throughout Japan. In order to best serve you with guarantee and other services, we ask that you order our earphones after returning home from business and school trips here in Japan. Thank you."

Dec 20, 2015 at 8:54 AM Post #4,157 of 4,896
Just tried TG334 with Onkyo DP X1. Perfect combo for vocal and midrange lovers.

I'm seriously considering to buy Onkyo DP X1 and a balanced cable for my TG334.

Is the Fitear balanced cable 006B any good?

Dec 24, 2015 at 9:07 PM Post #4,158 of 4,896
ToGo! 334 back in stock at ALO - now they are ALO branded. Interesting. They are making enough of them to ship wholesale to ALO.

Dec 30, 2015 at 5:30 PM Post #4,161 of 4,896
Oh. My. Hell yea! Absolutely end game. Now my mostly never listened to collection is permanently not being listened to. I never knew I was a mid range person until the audio holy hallelujah that was the first listen with these from ALO audio. What a phenomenal listen these are. Question for all you fellas- what tips? And yes I'm ready to get flamed for not looking in the previous thread pages but I simply cannot spend too much time away from reclining back and smiling with these in my ears to bother looking!

Dec 31, 2015 at 11:34 AM Post #4,162 of 4,896
Oh. My. Hell yea! Absolutely end game. Now my mostly never listened to collection is permanently not being listened to. I never knew I was a mid range person until the audio holy hallelujah that was the first listen with these from ALO audio. What a phenomenal listen these are. Question for all you fellas- what tips? And yes I'm ready to get flamed for not looking in the previous thread pages but I simply cannot spend too much time away from reclining back and smiling with these in my ears to bother looking!

If u like dual flange try Meelectronics one. Else Ortofon or jvc spiral tip for single flange is good. See my post previous page... I modded my jvc tips to enhance the isolation. So far the best sounding tips for TG334 for me.

Dec 31, 2015 at 1:04 PM Post #4,163 of 4,896

JVC spiral tips would be my choice.

Dec 31, 2015 at 1:22 PM Post #4,164 of 4,896
That's a great start. I saw your post on modding the tips which seems pretty do-able all things considered. I'm gunna try that out. The cable shipped with my set by ALO audio is heavy and quite frankly annoying the ever loving **** out of me :D

Jan 1, 2016 at 12:51 AM Post #4,165 of 4,896
Personally, I love my TG334 with Ortofon tips. Very soft and extremely comfortable.

Jan 16, 2016 at 6:31 AM Post #4,166 of 4,896
Hi Guys,

Need advice for balanced cables for my TG334 :

- Fitear 006b cables
- Silver Dragon V1 with 2.5 TRRS Balanced Connector

For now I feel my TG334 is too warm sometimes. Maybe someone already have those two cables and kindly give comparison?

I also like non stiff cable, more comfort...My  player is Cayin N5 for now and next want to buy Onkyo DP-X1...Thanks in advanced!

Jan 17, 2016 at 10:45 AM Post #4,169 of 4,896
  Hi Guys,

Need advice for balanced cables for my TG334 :

- Fitear 006b cables
- Silver Dragon V1 with 2.5 TRRS Balanced Connector

For now I feel my TG334 is too warm sometimes. Maybe someone already have those two cables and kindly give comparison?

I also like non stiff cable, more comfort...My  player is Cayin N5 for now and next want to buy Onkyo DP-X1...Thanks in advanced!

I reckon go with the silver since it opens some air to the 334s. 

I'm also thinking of getting the stock 006B, but now I'm considering silver cable due to its brightness while 334 is already a bit tad warm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back