FitEar TO GO! & Universal Series --- Suyama's custom IEM, made universal!
Jul 21, 2013 at 12:49 PM Post #2,870 of 4,896
Quote:
I understand 001 is copper, 000 is silver plated copper.

I have the 001. I thought the 001 is Silver and copper and the 000 is silver ?

rolleyes.gif

Jul 24, 2013 at 4:06 PM Post #2,871 of 4,896
Hey guys,

just received my Fitear 334 from a nice Headfier.

Im just curious that the name "Togo 334" is nowhere to be found, either on the case or the IEM's themselves. Just Fitear and a series of number underneath. Is that normal ? Ive seen some pix on the web where you can clearly see Togo 334 printed on the shells…

Just wondering

Thanks

Jul 24, 2013 at 4:29 PM Post #2,872 of 4,896
Quote:
Hey guys,

Im just curious that the name "Togo 334" is nowhere to be found, either on the case or the IEM's themselves. Just Fitear and a series of number underneath. Is that normal ? Ive seen some pix on the web where you can clearly see Togo 334 printed on the shells…

Just wondering

Thanks

Mine don't have "Togo334" printed on the shell. I believe those were only done for the marketing shots. 

Jul 25, 2013 at 9:47 AM Post #2,873 of 4,896
Hey guys,

Just wondering

Thanks

Same here. Nothing save for Fitear and the series of numbers. BTW, I believe the numbers are the serial no because it matches the documentation and the sticker on the case. I have compared with other pairs: same pattern, but all pairs have different numbers. :)

Jul 27, 2013 at 11:20 PM Post #2,875 of 4,896
I'm using Ortofon large tips. They have very good seal and are very comfortable after some times.
You can get the tips online from MusicaAcoistic or if you're in Europe, can order from Ortofon website

Jul 28, 2013 at 4:23 AM Post #2,877 of 4,896
That is Complys foam tips you're talking about. I'm not into foam tips as fr my experienced, they will roll-off the treble. YMMV though. For Complys, maybe you can try 400 or 500 series. Do a search in this forum as I believed it has been discusses before

Jul 28, 2013 at 5:09 AM Post #2,878 of 4,896
comply 400 goes on it but you have to force a bit, something I don't like too much on precious and expensive little IEMs. I use the 500 and believe it is the right size. no feeling that it will ever stay stuck in my ears, and no need to fight to put it on or take it out.

Jul 28, 2013 at 9:18 AM Post #2,879 of 4,896
Quote:
That is Complys foam tips you're talking about. I'm not into foam tips as fr my experienced, they will roll-off the treble. YMMV though. For Complys, maybe you can try 400 or 500 series. Do a search in this forum as I believed it has been discusses before

For me, Comply is comfortable but for some reason, it doesn't stay in place in my ear. Ortofon tips are perfect for me. I am using the Large size and it stays in place. And it is also comfortable.

As for cable, I am using the BTG Starlight. I like the sound coming out of the 334 with this cable. Clarity is better and the bass is tightened.

Jul 28, 2013 at 9:31 AM Post #2,880 of 4,896
Quote:

For me, Comply is comfortable but for some reason, it doesn't stay in place in my ear. Ortofon tips are perfect for me. I am using the Large size and it stays in place. And it is also comfortable.

As for cable, I am using the BTG Starlight. I like the sound coming out of the 334 with this cable. Clarity is better and the bass is tightened.

My TG!334 is also like yours then.
Large Ortofon tips and BTG Starlight cable :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back