Fischer Audio FA-011 Upgrade??? Im stuck :(
Sep 12, 2012 at 3:54 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

connah

New Head-Fier
Love these headphones, Had them for over a year now and they do sound lovely,They have developed a fault on the jack connecter i cant see any damage but when plugged in all the way in any source they dont work i have to pull the jack out a little and they will work, Anyway this has made me want to upgrade i will fix them soon but for now im looking at something new.

Havent got much of an idea but would any of the beyerdynamics be an upgrade the DT770? Ultrasones??

Any thoughts welcome thanks

Sep 12, 2012 at 4:02 PM Post #2 of 4
Heya,

An actual upgrade, and not just a flavor slide to the side, would be the Hifiman HE-400.

Some alternative flavors that could be slight upgrades would be: Beyer DT990, Sennheiser HD600, Hifiman HE-300, Ultrasone HFI 2400, AudioTechnica AD900, Denon D2000.

Very best,

Sep 12, 2012 at 4:21 PM Post #4 of 4
Quote:
they should be a upgrade at 4x the price of the fischers lol. thankyou though :)

Heya,

Unfortunately price doesn't always mean better. It's not a great indicator. It shoulbe better based on price, you would think. But there's a lot of expensive headphones out there that are not that good. So don't let price be an indicator for you necessarily, go with reviews and experience.

The HE400 however is definitely better, it's quite exquisite actually.

Very best,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back