Fischer Audio FA-003Ti official announce.
Feb 28, 2013 at 8:43 AM Post #61 of 182
Quote:
Oh, I'm more concerned about the individual wooden cups. I don't think Noisymotel was selling them last time I checked.

they are have ordered it, waiting for shipment, I am waiting on them too. I also managed to find a chart which I need to double check before posting here. 

Mar 3, 2013 at 12:55 PM Post #64 of 182
Quote:
i wonder if these will dig deeper in sub bass, than the older molder, which had kind of a roll off in lower frequencies.

The representative said they weren't trying to change the frequency response, so not likely.

Mar 3, 2013 at 11:08 PM Post #65 of 182
Quote:
The representative said they weren't trying to change the frequency response, so not likely.

No way; those 300 Hz square wave upshoots indicate that the titaniums have significantly more treble quantity than the older versions.

Mar 4, 2013 at 10:44 PM Post #66 of 182
Quote:
Quote:

No way; those 300 Hz square wave upshoots indicate that the titaniums have significantly more treble quantity than the older versions.

Read the original post, and he was inquiring about the bass, not the treble.

Mar 6, 2013 at 9:13 AM Post #68 of 182
Anybody know where to buy these in Canada?  I mailed musicaacoustics which is supposed to be the north american distributor and Dimitri Trush said that they were not going to sell these?  Where is everybody getting them?

Mar 6, 2013 at 10:09 PM Post #70 of 182
Quote:
Anybody know where to buy these in Canada?  I mailed musicaacoustics which is supposed to be the north american distributor and Dimitri Trush said that they were not going to sell these?  Where is everybody getting them?

I don't know, all I know is that is impossible to find an FA-003 anywhere. Amazon, eBay, and even Fischer's own site doesn't have them.

Mar 6, 2013 at 10:37 PM Post #71 of 182
Quote:
I don't know, all I know is that is impossible to find an FA-003 anywhere. Amazon, eBay, and even Fischer's own site doesn't have them.

noisymotel.com ! They have the Ti version, I got mine from there. I am just finding ti hard to find the wooden cup. PM the FA folks they havent got back to me yet :frowning2:

Mar 7, 2013 at 2:28 PM Post #73 of 182
Does the wooden change the sound? If it does, how so? Has anyone done a first hand comparison? Or have link to a review that talks about the sound change with wooden cups...

Thanks

Mar 7, 2013 at 3:08 PM Post #74 of 182
Quote:
Does the wooden change the sound? If it does, how so? Has anyone done a first hand comparison? Or have link to a review that talks about the sound change with wooden cups...

Thanks

Wood usually causes more resonance and reverberation. It's actually one of the worst earcup materials because it's porous and reflects sound waves.

The MDR-R10 uses this to its advantage and controls the backwave as much as possible. But, as a general rule, avoid wood in closed back cans. 

Mar 13, 2013 at 11:01 AM Post #75 of 182
Quote:
Here's what was e-mailed to me by Dimitri Trush:

WE only carry Fa003 Wooden Series HE (High Edition)
Not planing to work on Fa003Ti

Currently we have Special on our last units for Fa003 Wooden 
please refer to our product page
Thank you
http://www.musicaacoustics.com/wp/headphones/fischer-audio-fa-003/

Hope that helps you out on the fa003 ( hope you want the wooden ).

Any word on what they're selling 003W HE model for? The only prices listen on that page are for 002Ws.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back