Fischer Audio FA-003Ti official announce.
Feb 21, 2013 at 8:33 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 182

fischeraudio

Member of the Trade: Kennerton Audio Equipment

Fisher Audio” is pleased to introduce to you the newest version of our bestsellers:
FA-003 Ti
Model “FA-003” was good, but we did it even better!

High-quality 42mm driver features composite Mylar diaphragm that was further strengthened by titanium coating.

This improves accurateness and reduces distortion over original FA-003 dramatically. Mid-range now sounds even more precise and tonally correct. Improved stiffness also helps to achieve higher level of resolution and dynamic range, preventing diaphragm from bending at volume extremes. Famous FA-003 sound-stage is well-preserved with extremely precise localization and three-dimensional feel to match many open-back headphones.

Headband also got an improvement, and got metal yoke, which not just looks good, but also is much more durable.

A bit more technical information.​
There is minor difference in frequency response compared to old 003, as we did not intend to change sound signature. But you can see nice difference on this 300 Hz square wave response graphs:​

Technical Specifications:
  1. Frequency range: 10-26000 Hz
  2. Sensitivity: 101 dB
  3. Impedance: 64 Ohm
  4. Maximum power input: 500 mW
  5. Cable length: 3.0 m
  6. Jack: 3.5 mm

As before, the accessory package includes everything you might need:

1. 1 pair of pleather ear cushions, attached by default. They provides clear and precise sound-stage.
  2. 1 pair of velour ear cushions. It is good choice if you favor more intimate a smooth musical presentation.
  3. Removable cable
  4. 3.5-6.3 adapter
  5. User manual
  6. Warranty card

MSRP is $230

Limited time offer coming!
 ​
We will make a very limited-time offer of FA-003Ti-W with wood cups with price of simple FA-003Ti on http://www.fischer-products.com/ pretty soon (alongside English version). And yes, that means fischer-products will accept Pay-Pal payments and offer international shipment!

Check our twitter and facebook for updates, more news coming!
https://www.facebook.com/fischeraudio
https://twitter.com/FischerAudioEng

Feb 21, 2013 at 8:37 AM Post #2 of 182
Hey, I was after the wooden cup alone as I bought the Ti version already, when are you planning the wooden cup accessories?

Cheers

Feb 21, 2013 at 8:49 AM Post #4 of 182
Quote:
It is planned in about two weeks. And just in case anyone will ask, FA-002w wooden cups will fit FA-003Ti just fine.

thanks, love the Ti version, using it right now. It would be great if you could make a thread where you could explain how each wooden cup sound like and what music type they are best suited for.

cheers and looking for the upcoming deals :D

Feb 21, 2013 at 8:49 AM Post #5 of 182
I should be getting these with wood cups to review, just awaiting a reply from Tanya at Fischer audio. Any chance you could pass the message on to her? Oscar, o.stewart@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks

Feb 21, 2013 at 8:56 AM Post #6 of 182
Quote:
thanks, love the Ti version, using it right now. It would be great if you could make a thread where you could explain how each wooden cup sound like and what music type they are best suited for.

cheers and looking for the upcoming deals :D

We have comparison chart for inner use, I will see if it can be adopted for public.. We wanted to do it for a while.
Quote:
I should be getting these with wood cups to review, just awaiting a reply from Tanya at Fischer audio. Any chance you could pass the message on to her? Oscar, o.stewart@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks

Tanya recently quite our company, please contact Sergey <serge@fischeraudio.com> for this matter. Include history of your emails with Tanya to speed it a bit.

Feb 21, 2013 at 5:38 PM Post #10 of 182
I want this so bad now, but then I don't know what to do with my current FA-003's. Another thing bothering me is if I buy this now at the MSRP or close to it, will it be a matter of time until JayCar or Hifiman release a clone of this at a lot cheaper price like the FA-003's?

At lost. 
size]

Feb 21, 2013 at 6:49 PM Post #11 of 182
I am buying wood cup version as soon as you add English on the website

Feb 21, 2013 at 8:02 PM Post #14 of 182
Brilliant move!

The biggest complaint I heard about the FA-003's was their somewhat distant midrange. These are touted to fix exactly that. Way to listen to your customers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back