Fischer Audio FA-003Ti official announce.
Mar 26, 2013 at 8:54 AM Post #123 of 182
Yah I'm also interested in the availability of the wood cups for purchase for the fa-003 ti

Mar 26, 2013 at 9:44 AM Post #124 of 182
fischeraudio, I'm interested in some information about your unborn portable woodies ^____^. How these new headphones will be compared by the sound to Oldskool 33 1/3 and Audio-Technica ATH-ESW9? Price? (Created new thread here ["Intriguing Fischer Audio"].)

Mar 27, 2013 at 4:45 AM Post #125 of 182
Quote:
fischeraudio, I'm interested in some information about your unborn portable woodies ^____^. How these new headphones will be compared by the sound to Oldskool 33 1/3 and Audio-Technica ATH-ESW9? Price? (Created new thread here ["Intriguing Fischer Audio"].)

They will mostly fall in the 100-200 price range. More info will be there soon :)
Quote:
Any change for loaner on the wooden cups? 

Possibly we will do woodie or both versions, still deciding. Two headphones might be costly to send around.

Mar 27, 2013 at 5:01 AM Post #127 of 182
I've owned quite a few Fischer Audio products (see my profile).. I can, without a doubt, say the FA-002w High Edition is my favorite of them all (even trumping the unique FA Silver Bullet, which I held very near and dear to my heart/ears).  My cups are made of Karelian Birch (limited Japanese Edition) and they look (and sound) excellent.  Neutral, slightly warm, crisp, and immensely detailed.  I'm looking forward to getting a chance to hear the Ti sometime, too.

Apr 13, 2013 at 8:52 AM Post #131 of 182
Quote:
..........there is no international shipping as well. It will be ready as the owner settle international payments and shipment.

I hope all is going forward on international sales and shipping.  I also hope you will consider setting up Paypal for payments.  There are cheaper alternatives, but the reputation and protections for both parties add confidence.

As for me, I am looking forward to buying the FA-003 Ti and possibly trying some wooden cups.

Apr 21, 2013 at 7:00 AM Post #132 of 182
Good news.  Fischer has launched their international site which is offering all products in your local currency.  I don't know if they are in stock, but they have the 003 Ti and 003Ti-W listed.  The "-W" is pricier than I was hoping for.  I do hope someone tries the wood cups and reports back on the sound.

http://fischer-products.eu/index.php?route=common/home

May 17, 2013 at 12:29 AM Post #134 of 182
Hey guys, currently I own a pair of the original FA-003 and was wondering whether I should upgrade to this latest unit since the new titanium driver is supposed to enhance the mid/high tone as well as a slightly larger soundstage due to the expanded ear form/cup.

Anyone care to comment about FA-003 Ti and Sennheiser HD 650? I have the budget to own HD650 but was wondering whether the extra $$ will be justified for the purchase. I'm mostly listening to Game Music and Vocal (CJK-Pop), and occasionally some orchestra piece.

May 17, 2013 at 12:46 PM Post #135 of 182
Okay this thread is quite fascinating and a bit confusing.

I see the 003 titanium mentioned initially with a special deal on them with wood cups.  Did that come and go?  Somehow I could never find it and just dismissed the whole thing, but some recent user comments and reviews have me interested again.

Is or was there a deal with the wood cups included on these?

Are they only available in oak.  This is obviously not the special deal?????  Looking at pricing it would appear you could by the titaniums and then cups of which ever wood you prefer and still be at the same or lower price compared to the $670 pricing for them done in oak at the factory.

Something is missing here/hear?????

What gives really interested but would like clarification on these points.

jgwtriode

Users who are viewing this thread

Back