"First Look" at the NEW revised Beats by Dr Dre BeatsPro headphones unboxing video & impressions to come.
Jul 16, 2012 at 9:01 AM Post #31 of 113
Quote:
I'll say YES also. Seems very fair. The Pro700's you have are the 2800 limited run with the alu cups, right?

Yes it is.  It's beautiful. 

Jul 16, 2012 at 10:28 AM Post #34 of 113
I tried my friend's beats pro and was horribly unimpressed.
I wouldn't spend over $125 on a pair of beats pros.
They're also quite heavy and not comfortable for me.
I doubt much changed with the new beats pro.

Jul 16, 2012 at 12:52 PM Post #35 of 113
Quote:
Will do.  

YAY!  ::cues up Today by The Smashing Pumpkins in my head:: 
smile.gif

Jul 16, 2012 at 1:27 PM Post #36 of 113
I'm also in. Subscribing to this thread (which I only do when I'm extremely interested, as this is only the third I've ever subscribed to). Can't wait to hear your thoughts about the four. I was personally very disappointed in the MIXR, but we'll see what you say about it.

Jul 16, 2012 at 3:17 PM Post #37 of 113
I'm also in. Subscribing to this thread (which I only do when I'm extremely interested, as this is only the third I've ever subscribed to). Can't wait to hear your thoughts about the four. I was personally very disappointed in the MIXR, but we'll see what you say about it.

Wow! Thanks for your Internet. I feel the pressure now. :D

Jul 16, 2012 at 3:21 PM Post #38 of 113
Quote:
Wow! Thanks for your Internet. I feel the pressure now.
biggrin.gif

I totally know what you meant to say, but I just wanted to hurry up and quote it before you edited it - thus preventing everyone else from seeing it. 
biggrin.gif

Jul 16, 2012 at 5:25 PM Post #39 of 113
Quote:
Wow! Thanks for your Internet. I feel the pressure now.
biggrin.gif

I'm so not used to subscribing to threads that I wrote that then didn't subscribe at all, and now I've forgotten how. This is a failure.

Jul 16, 2012 at 5:28 PM Post #41 of 113
Quote:
I'm so not used to subscribing to threads that I wrote that then didn't subscribe at all, and now I've forgotten how. This is a failure.

Subscribing happens automatically when you post. You can subscribe without posting by clicking the Subscribe link at the bottom of any page, next to the yellow star.

Jul 16, 2012 at 5:57 PM Post #42 of 113
Quote:

You probably disabled automatic subscriptions when you first signed up.  So you'll have to do it manually as follows:

Quote:
Damn iPhone auto spelling.
smily_headphones1.gif

Responsible for more broken marriages than hookers...

Anyway, here's some encouragement for ya!

Jul 16, 2012 at 6:41 PM Post #43 of 113
Nah, I know what I did. I wanted email notifications (even though I actually most likely am on Head-Fi more than I check my email), which I figured out.

Jul 16, 2012 at 6:46 PM Post #44 of 113
Quote:
Nah, I know what I did. I wanted email notifications (even though I actually most likely am on Head-Fi more than I check my email), which I figured out.

Yeah, that happens too.  I occasionally respond to a thread before the notification email gets shipped out.  And in the course of responding, I "tell" the forum that I've seen what they wanted to notify me about, and so the forum essentially says "oh nevermind then"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back