Final Audio Design Impressions and Discussion Thread
Jul 15, 2016 at 9:40 AM Post #6,436 of 11,686
Hi all,

Thanks for the recomendation Audio123.

John, as seen most of the videos is the guy you will most likley see if you come along to our demonstration room.
We are based on the south coast in Lancing near Brighton, so the summer is always a good time to visit us!

Jul 15, 2016 at 9:42 AM Post #6,437 of 11,686
  Hi all,

Thanks for the recomendation Audio123.

John, as seen most of the videos is the guy you will most likley see if you come along to our demonstration room.
We are based on the south coast in Lancing near Brighton, so the summer is always a good time to visit us!

hifiheadphones
Sirius About Headphones
rolleyes.gif
(tony you should what im referring to hehe)
have not been to their store before but from looking at their videos with John explaining the iems with so much passion, can't wait to visit them next time!

Jul 16, 2016 at 12:21 AM Post #6,438 of 11,686
Has anyone listened and compared the F7100 and Fi-Ba-SS? Interested in how they are difference?

Jul 18, 2016 at 4:16 PM Post #6,440 of 11,686
will get to you soon when the demo of f7200 is in my local store

Great and thanks. My next chance to listen to the f7200 is most likely at the RMAF in September.

Jul 23, 2016 at 9:58 AM Post #6,441 of 11,686
Had a bit of a disaster this morning. The housing on my fi-ba-ss was coming loose so I thought I would open it and glue it more firmly. However when I tried this, the cables ended shearing off along with the contact points of balanced armature. Ive taken some pictures to try and show that rather than solder point, all you can see are metal dots/points on the balanced armature where it would have been covered. Any ideas if it could be repaired?

Jul 23, 2016 at 10:02 AM Post #6,442 of 11,686
Had a bit of a disaster this morning. The housing on my fi-ba-ss was coming loose so I thought I would open it and glue it more firmly. However when I tried this, the cables ended shearing off along with the contact points of balanced armature. Ive taken some pictures to try and show that rather than solder point, all you can see are metal dots/points on the balanced armature where it would have been covered. Any ideas if it could be repaired?

I'm sorry to say but with the contact points gone, unless you find a new driver, it can not be repaired.

Jul 25, 2016 at 4:58 AM Post #6,447 of 11,686
Awaiting the F7200. Wonder how it sounds as compared to Fibass,Lab1,Lab2

Users who are viewing this thread

Back