FiiO X7 preview world tour--tour impressions rolling in
Nov 3, 2015 at 11:54 PM Post #424 of 732
I strongly suggest Google Play support for X7. There are some paid audio apps that I own (such as USB Audio Player Pro, Neutron, Tunein Radio Pro) and if sideloading is the only way to get apps on the X7, it would not be possible for those paid apps, which require licensing from Google Play, to work.

Speaking of which, can anyone check if the trial version of USB Audio Player Pro works with the X7? It'll be great if it works and the X7 could have USB Audio out!

Link to download the UAPP trial here: http://www.audio-evolution.com/downloads/USBAudioPlayerPROTrial_2.2.4.apk

Shucks, totally missed this part! I do agree now that we should have playstore support.

I don't know if its possible, but perhaps only allow support for certain apps? I remember some apps being unable to be installed for certain phones last time.

If not, yeah, I'm changing my stance. Playstore support will be greatly appreciated.
beerchug.gif

Nov 4, 2015 at 9:42 AM Post #427 of 732
Enjoyed reading that and I'm glad you included the new Q-Jays in your testing. They're the nicest looking IEMs I've seen and they sound great too.
these look nicer.

Nov 4, 2015 at 9:48 AM Post #430 of 732
Meeh...I seen them, too bling bling and like 5 times larger. Jays are much more elegant, unless some compensation is needed...
thanks Mike for your opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back