FiiO X7 | DXD | DSD | 384K/64B | ESS9018+ Android | WiFi | Bluetooth | 4 AMP modules | Balanced Out |
Sep 2, 2016 at 8:44 AM Post #14,102 of 18,019
yes
At first I assumed that it would be a X7 problem.
Now my guess is that it is a card / copying problem since it happens only on the same albums and the same songs.
Maybe deleting the album and copying again can sort out the problem?

Edit: I always play the full albums from the folders.

Sep 2, 2016 at 9:16 AM Post #14,103 of 18,019
In my case, it happens even within the same folder - i.e. at 3rd track out of 14.

It's a problem with the new firmware. Pretty sure Fiio knows about it and it has been discussed in this thread. Happens to me sometimes, hard to see a pattern.

Sep 2, 2016 at 2:06 PM Post #14,106 of 18,019
  For me it has something to do with stopping mid song for longer than a certain amount of time - then it occurs.

Sry but no. It stops by itself at the end of the song. Pressing next song takes it back to regular performance for the remaining songs.
I'll try to erase the album and copy again to test if it's X7 or teh card/copying process.

Sep 2, 2016 at 2:19 PM Post #14,107 of 18,019
if this only happens on selected tracks/albums, them the issue is with the file itself - there might be something wrong with tagging, etc. copying issues shouldn't be a problem here - specially let's say you deleted 2 albums (1 that has the issue and 1 that plays totally fine) - then copy them back to the X7 -  and the issue is still the same. If it's a copying problem, then the working album should also be affected. 

Sep 2, 2016 at 2:20 PM Post #14,108 of 18,019
Sep 2, 2016 at 2:27 PM Post #14,109 of 18,019
  Sry but no. It stops by itself at the end of the song. Pressing next song takes it back to regular performance for the remaining songs.
I'll try to erase the album and copy again to test if it's X7 or teh card/copying process.

How do you bring yourself to tell me what I am experiencing is not happening?

Sep 2, 2016 at 3:28 PM Post #14,110 of 18,019
  How do you bring yourself to tell me what I am experiencing is not happening?

Sorry for getting in between but I think he is not saying that, he was referring to his experience, you have both the problem but in different situations.

My 2 cents

Sep 2, 2016 at 8:42 PM Post #14,113 of 18,019
Three questions before "adding to cart":

1) Can someone comment on the quality of the LINE OUT? It is a true line out (that bypasses the amp module), right?

2) Is it possible to stream music from DEEZER and send a bit perfect signal to an external dac? Is Deezer available in the Fiio Marketplace?

3) How mature is the UI at this point (update wise)?

Thanks!

Sep 2, 2016 at 10:10 PM Post #14,114 of 18,019
  Three questions before "adding to cart":

1) Can someone comment on the quality of the LINE OUT? It is a true line out (that bypasses the amp module), right?

2) Is it possible to stream music from DEEZER and send a bit perfect signal to an external dac? Is Deezer available in the Fiio Marketplace?

3) How mature is the UI at this point (update wise)?

Thanks!

1. Im about 99% positive that LO bypasses the amp
2. You can download anything thats on the play market, not only what is in fiio marketplace 
biggrin.gif

3. It feels like Im using any modern android smartphone. Not lighting fast but I have zero complaints on operation, stability, and responsiveness of the UI.

Sep 2, 2016 at 10:15 PM Post #14,115 of 18,019
  1. Im about 99% positive that LO bypasses the amp
2. You can download anything thats on the play market, not only what is in fiio marketplace 
biggrin.gif

3. It feels like Im using any modern android smartphone. Not lighting fast but I have zero complaints on operation, stability, and responsiveness of the UI.

Thank you pureangus62!

Regarding DEEZER, I was under the impression that only the Fiio-approved apps (the ones available in the Fiio Marketplace) were bit perfect (???)

Which streaming apps are Fiio-approved?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back