FiiO Mont Blanc/E12 portable headphone amp, 880mW, slim design, full metal case. Bass boost and Cross feed!
Dec 5, 2012 at 11:27 AM Post #346 of 3,739
n an accident i have lost my 85% hearing  in my one ear...and other ear normal..
i am a gamer n play counter strike 1.6...
at full window sound i can listen very thin sound from my damaged ear..
i need a very very loud amplification for my damaged ear..so i can enjoy my gaming..
when i placed mobile speaker on my damaged ear than i can able to listen music from that ear...so u can determine how much amplification i need...
can fiio e6 amp could do this..?

Dec 5, 2012 at 10:52 PM Post #347 of 3,739
Quote:
n an accident i have lost my 85% hearing  in my one ear...and other ear normal..
i need a very very loud amplification for my damaged ear..so i can enjoy my gaming..
when i placed mobile speaker on my damaged ear than i can able to listen music from that ear...so u can determine how much amplification i need...

the best thing to do would be to set up a channel bias at comfortable volume in your good ear,equalize the volume between two ears, then, if you need a volume boost, get an amp. just don't let other people listen to your stuff at that setting for danger of hearing loss. Also, remember to get high power input headphones, so you don't risk blowing up your headphones.

Dec 6, 2012 at 9:38 AM Post #349 of 3,739
Quote:
can u suggest which amp a headphone or earbud should I use for very loud amp..
can e6 do this....?
iI prefer ear more than headphone beacuse earbud give more pressure sound...

I guess that the E6 would do well if you used something more sensitive like a closed headphone such as the AKG K271, AT Ath m50, or some iems, like the shure se215

Dec 6, 2012 at 5:25 PM Post #350 of 3,739
Quote:

I've lost my hearing too albeit it may not be 85% I can tell theres a difference and if I block my left ear its like I'm not blocking it at all and if I block my right ear then I can barely hear. I play a lot of FPS games too but my primary game is CS 1.6 and I play competitively although its a dead game. I am indeed a soundwhore meaning I do use sound to find where people are but usually I cant hear people on my left side so to solve this problem I went into my soundcard drivers and changed the L/R channel volume and made "L" 100% whereas the "R" is on 80%. It made everything easier to hear and helped me so much with gameplay. An amp probably wont fix it but maybe a soundcard and good large soundstaged headphones. Hope this helps.

Dec 7, 2012 at 4:22 AM Post #353 of 3,739
Quote:
I've lost my hearing too albeit it may not be 85% I can tell theres a difference and if I block my left ear its like I'm not blocking it at all and if I block my right ear then I can barely hear. I play a lot of FPS games too but my primary game is CS 1.6 and I play competitively although its a dead game. I am indeed a soundwhore meaning I do use sound to find where people are but usually I cant hear people on my left side so to solve this problem I went into my soundcard drivers and changed the L/R channel volume and made "L" 100% whereas the "R" is on 80%. It made everything easier to hear and helped me so much with gameplay. An amp probably wont fix it but maybe a soundcard and good large soundstaged headphones. Hope this helps.

i set L at 100% n R at 50%....beacuse my loss is higher than u...so even i set 100% from my L chanel...i able to listen only some thin sound  from left ear....so i need a divece than can boost the volume very very loud...

Dec 7, 2012 at 4:56 AM Post #354 of 3,739
Quote:
i set L at 100% n R at 50%....beacuse my loss is higher than u...so even i set 100% from my L chanel...i able to listen only some thin sound  from left ear....so i need a divece than can boost the volume very very loud...

What about trying to make "R" at maybe 20 or 30 percent so it can even it out more. An amp wont help in this at all albeit you could try the Mixamp from Astro gaming.

Dec 7, 2012 at 4:25 PM Post #355 of 3,739
Quote:
What are you saying? It has just been delayed and will only have small amounts at first. Is what FiiO said

It maybe the fault of the translator but as I see the statement below, it doesn't say "at first", it just reads "No availability" because it is difficult to purchase.
Quote:

Yes, there will have very few for the market, but I think it is hard for you to buy one.

Dec 7, 2012 at 5:40 PM Post #356 of 3,739
Quote:
It maybe the fault of the translator but as I see the statement below, it doesn't say "at first", it just reads "No availability" because it is difficult to purchase.

No availbility means that no one will ever be able to buy an E12 from this point on. James was probably rushing as he wrote that. It can be implied as there will be limited stock at first.

Dec 7, 2012 at 6:07 PM Post #357 of 3,739
So this product will eventually be available, TYVM for the enlightenment, I will wait patiently for this device to reach retail. Please do not misunderstand, I am all for the device to be put into full production, maybe I was just disappointed when I misinterpreted the statement as "not available" and the device as a "dangling carrot".

Dec 7, 2012 at 6:10 PM Post #358 of 3,739
Quote:
So this product will eventually be available, TYVM for the enlightenment, I will wait patiently for this device to reach retail. Please do not misunderstand, I am all for the device to be put into full production, maybe I was just disappointed when I misinterpreted the statement as "not available" and the device as a "dangling carrot".

Yes it will be availble soon. From the looks of it, due to refinement and other things they need to work on including that they JUST finished up and is now sending out a whole stock of E07K's that they may have too much to do in getting the E12 out in mass.

Dec 7, 2012 at 6:13 PM Post #359 of 3,739
Quote:

Innovative entrepreneurs are optomists by nature.  As a result, they truly believe their products will be available with no hiccups or manufacturing difficulties.  Unfortunately, reality and Murphy's Law takes over.  I believe the good intentions are there and the best products are worth the wait.  My M100s were delayed for a few months.  After protesting and complaining, I finally received them and couldn't be happier.  I hope to have a similar experience with the E12.

Dec 7, 2012 at 6:16 PM Post #360 of 3,739
Quote:
Innovative entrepreneurs are optomists by nature.  As a result, they truly believe their products will be available with no hiccups or manufacturing difficulties.  Unfortunately, reality and Murphy's Law takes over.  I believe the good intentions are there and the best products are worth the wait.  My M100s were delayed for a few months.  After protesting and complaining, I finally received them and couldn't be happier.  I hope to have a similar experience with the E12.

James didn't really say delay, he just said limited availbility at first is what I implied he meant

Users who are viewing this thread

Back