FiiO M11Pro | Dual AK4497 | THX AAA 78 Headpone Amp | 5.15" 18:9 720P | Exynos 7872 | 3G Ram+64G Rom |
Sep 23, 2020 at 5:26 AM Post #1,516 of 1,931
Do u mean switch the USB dac to storage and back again? try that it didnt work.

Once I unlplug the OTG digital out. I am using LCD i3. there is no sound after that. not even the fiio apps. I have to restart the get the sound back to headphone out. Any help appreciated.
Dear user,

Please contact support@fiio.com about that with the log files(https://www.fiio.com/newsinfo/312416.html) attached. Thanks in advanced!

Best regards

FiiO Stay updated on FiiO at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/FiiOAUDIO https://twitter.com/FiiO_official https://www.instagram.com/fiioofficial/ https://www.fiio.com support@fiio.com
Sep 29, 2020 at 10:51 AM Post #1,518 of 1,931
Been thinking about getting this.. Does the M11 Pro still click between tracks, and skip the first second of FLAC files?

Sep 30, 2020 at 6:01 AM Post #1,519 of 1,931
EWC8Q8IAN8@4[`~KL6(TUN9.png

Changes and improvements about new APP for M series players are as follows :
1. Brand new v3.0 design, with an overall upgrade on visual effects and interactions, all for better listening;
2. Added Simplicity White and Deep Black themes;
3. Added a new option, "Unlimited", to the "File size limit for album art" setting;
4. Improved the speed of scanning songs;
5. Improved the USB Audio compatibility and also added support for FiiO Q3;
6. Miscellaneous improvements.

FiiO Music app-V3.0.1 for M series Android players: Click here

How to update the FiiO Music app:
1. Search and download FiiO Music in the App Store on your device!
2. Or Set the device to storage mode and connect to computer, drag the downloaded FiiO Music (.apk) to the device. Then disconnect the connection and enter ES file manager, find the FiiO Music app in internal_sd and click install.

If you have any problem in the latest version, you could uninstall the app and use the previous version. Or send email to support@fiio.com, we will reply when we are back to work in October 6th.

FiiO Stay updated on FiiO at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/FiiOAUDIO https://twitter.com/FiiO_official https://www.instagram.com/fiioofficial/ https://www.fiio.com support@fiio.com
Oct 1, 2020 at 3:39 PM Post #1,522 of 1,931
You can switch between USB→DAC mode and file-transfer mode, but charging is always involved if you connect the player to a charger (just tested!), maybe also to a computer (no indication about charging in DAC mode, though).

It's in the «settings» menu, under «Audio» → «USB mode».

Last edited:
Oct 2, 2020 at 2:38 PM Post #1,523 of 1,931
EWC8Q8IAN8@4[`~KL6(TUN9.png

Changes and improvements about new APP for M series players are as follows :
1. Brand new v3.0 design, with an overall upgrade on visual effects and interactions, all for better listening;
2. Added Simplicity White and Deep Black themes;
3. Added a new option, "Unlimited", to the "File size limit for album art" setting;
4. Improved the speed of scanning songs;
5. Improved the USB Audio compatibility and also added support for FiiO Q3;
6. Miscellaneous improvements.

FiiO Music app-V3.0.1 for M series Android players: Click here

How to update the FiiO Music app:
1. Search and download FiiO Music in the App Store on your device!
2. Or Set the device to storage mode and connect to computer, drag the downloaded FiiO Music (.apk) to the device. Then disconnect the connection and enter ES file manager, find the FiiO Music app in internal_sd and click install.

If you have any problem in the latest version, you could uninstall the app and use the previous version. Or send email to support@fiio.com, we will reply when we are back to work in October 6th.

I have a question whether vu-Meter visualizations have already been introduced

Oct 9, 2020 at 1:10 PM Post #1,525 of 1,931
Hi for everyone,
at first, sorry for my bad English.
I have a big dilema about buying this fantastic DAP. Why? Because now my gear is fantastic for listening but I know that is possible maybe only my illusion. I`ve tried to find in many reviews on Internet answers for my doubts, but without success. So I`ve decided to turn on guys with real experienc with Fiio M11pro.
I love listening music. Mainly OST or Jazz or actually all kind of accoustic music. All my life trying to discover a holographic world which is hidden between notes. It`s hardly descripted for people which can`t understad what people like me or you find in music. Music is not only about sound and thig for filling a silence of this world.
I`ve tried to worl famous phone LG v40. I must confirm that QuadDAC in this machine is very very good. Maybe some readers which tried the LG v40 know what about talking. But. I want to move forrward. I bought Hifiman Sunsara planar headphones but my LG wasn`t such power to drive this headphones. So I`ve boosted up a headphone output by Fiio E12 Mont Blank portable amplifier. Sunsara suddelny alived. It was shock for me. Such many information in my music... Oh man. After week my friend give me a gift for my birthday. Fiio Q5 DAC. I`ve married this couple and everyone was happy. Especially me. AK4490EN works like from heaven. Again. Much more details, informations and layers in music. I am still surprissed how music can brig so much happiness and fun. Combination LG v40 > Fiio Q5 > Hifiman Susara [balanced cable] is damn good combination. Guys, what do you mean? Is good way to move into Fiio M11pro? LG is certificated device for full MQA support. It is Android 10. It is perfect hi-res OLED display. It is strong battery life. DSD files are easily playeble through Fiio music app. It is regular Google Play. So. It is perfect source without any known restrictions. Only one dissadvatege frustrate me. Phone and DAC are two pieces of gear and all times connection procedure is not atractive part of listening experience. On the other side Fiio M11pro is all in one gear. Good recommandations, many possitive experiences from all comunity of listeners. If I reading a datasheed of this DAP many many points are on its side but any numbers can`t correctly decribe a soud. This is possible only if you can compare. And... unfortunatelly I can`t. So I would ask you to help me. Is there any person who is thinking that buying of FiiO M11pro is unnecessary step? Can I find here someone who has exactly same experience like me.
Thank You Very Much for your time to reading these lines and maybe som advice.

Oct 9, 2020 at 5:29 PM Post #1,526 of 1,931
Been thinking about getting this.. Does the M11 Pro still click between tracks, and skip the first second of FLAC files?

With Foobar 2000, the

It skips the first second or two of all tracks when running Foobar. My tracks are either AAC 320 or Mp3s.

Oct 9, 2020 at 10:59 PM Post #1,527 of 1,931
With Foobar 2000, the

It skips the first second or two of all tracks when running Foobar. My tracks are either AAC 320 or Mp3s.
Thanks for replying. Hopefully FLACs are fine. We'll see!

Oct 11, 2020 at 4:57 PM Post #1,528 of 1,931
ithout any known restrictions. Only one dissadvatege frustrate me. Phone and DAC are two pieces of gear and all times connection procedure is not atractive part of listening experience. On the other side Fiio M11pro is all in one gear. Good recommandations, many possitive experiences from all comunity of listeners. If I reading a datasheed of this DAP many many points are on its side but any numbers can`t correctly decribe a soud. This is possible only if you can co

If you are used to Andriod 10 from LG, the M11pro is not gonna be as fast, it still lack behind cell phone in both screen and speed. But then M11pro is the fastest DAP under $1K. You may need to get used to it. As for the sound, I had Q5 and Q5s. The Q5s with THX AAA amp module is really worth the upgrade (if you still want 2 pcs system). Now the Q5s (with THX amp) and M11pro sound is similar, except there is slightly more resolution in M11pro (but its very subtle). But keep in mind if you are somone who can hear the diff between lossless and mp3, you will find Q5s lagging in bluetooth resolution. Even with LDAC , it is still compressed sound.

The advantage of M11pro is you will have the best sound among these option plus, but you will loose out on the bluetooth streaming as there is no CSR 8675 chip in M11pro. I have compared both as a receiver amp device and the Q5s is way ahead, the m11pro has popping sound occasionally. if you have an iphone, the m11pro is capable of airplay (not the Q5s). which means airplay send uncompressed music to your device and best of all, if you have an ipad, there is no lagging (sound not matching video as it has a 2 sec delay). The airplay has no popping sound (turn off your bluetooth) and sound really good (same as wired). So the M11pro used as a streaming device via airplay (need iphone) sound more superior to the q5s (beating its own game) for pure streaming purposes.

If you are on a budget, I recommend DX160 (based on sound only). They both has the same level of sound except m11pro is more refine and better in treble while DX160 has more body. Both has equally wide sound stage. But the DX160 is painfully slow, super slow and unusable for Amazon HD music apps.

My opinion only.

Oct 11, 2020 at 11:52 PM Post #1,529 of 1,931
Just got my M11 Pro, and find that it can double as a USB hand warmer in winter :beyersmile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back