FiiO M11Pro | Dual AK4497 | THX AAA 78 Headpone Amp | 5.15" 18:9 720P | Exynos 7872 | 3G Ram+64G Rom |
Nov 6, 2019 at 11:50 AM Post #707 of 1,931
Do you have a link explai g
Not sure what you are talking about, mine plays great.
SQ is right up there with the DX220amp7, only differences being slight.
Seriously, a few years ago, one would have to pay well over a grand to get this quality of a music player.
Oh, and best to use Neutron music player, it does sound better than the Fiio player. Bit tricky to get on to the M11pro and then registered with Neutron but it can be done.
Do you have a link on how to do it?

Nov 6, 2019 at 11:52 AM Post #708 of 1,931
Not sure what you are talking about, mine plays great.
SQ is right up there with the DX220amp7, only differences being slight.
Seriously, a few years ago, one would have to pay well over a grand to get this quality of a music player.
Oh, and best to use Neutron music player, it does sound better than the Fiio player. Bit tricky to get on to the M11pro and then registered with Neutron but it can be done.

Nov 6, 2019 at 12:35 PM Post #709 of 1,931

Check out this forum

1. Download from Neutron directly - paypro version
2. You may have to allow 3rd party installations on your device, I forget, that would be in settings.
3. After you have installed and used it for awhile, it will stop working and ask you to pay.
4. That is the tricky part. Help can be found here and at the forum above.
5. I had to add my email (that I used to Pay with paypro (-then paypal))within the settings of the payer. Another link.
6. I got caught with my yahoo email but then realized that it had to be imaps in order to work within the settings.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:
Nov 6, 2019 at 1:00 PM Post #710 of 1,931
Check out this forum

1. Download from Neutron directly - paypro version
2. You may have to allow 3rd party installations on your device, I forget, that would be in settings.
3. After you have installed and used it for awhile, it will stop working and ask you to pay.
4. That is the tricky part. Help can be found here and at the forum above.
5. I had to add my email (that I used to Pay with paypro (-then paypal) within the settings of the payer. Another link.
6. I got caught with my yahoo email but then realized that it had to be imaps in order to work within the settings.

Hope this helps.
Yes, thank you!

Nov 6, 2019 at 1:10 PM Post #711 of 1,931
Just got my M11 Pro today! Then I see a stainless steel version of it is coming out soon lol.

Anyways, anyone got Amazon Music to work? I remember reading about how it was tricky to get working on M11, do we have to pull the same trick here?

Nov 6, 2019 at 1:34 PM Post #714 of 1,931
Just got my M11 Pro today! Then I see a stainless steel version of it is coming out soon lol.

Anyways, anyone got Amazon Music to work? I remember reading about how it was tricky to get working on M11, do we have to pull the same trick here?
Trick is to play a 192khz/24bit track using a different player (hiby as an example). Play for a few seconds. Then open up amazon music HD and it should play.

Nov 6, 2019 at 1:49 PM Post #715 of 1,931
I read here that you had to use the Neutron player, but other players work.

Some are reporting that Amazon comes pre-installed. I didn't see it on my device, perhaps its a generational thing, first ones don't have it but it was added to the next production run?
It would be nice if that APX was available as it runs better than the updated versions of Amazon music, per what I have read.

Nov 6, 2019 at 2:00 PM Post #716 of 1,931
Amazon music is in the apps list. Switch to Android mode and you'll see it under apps. I haven't used it but at least you'll be able find out.

I had to install Amazon Music & Spotify manually so I guess this might be a region-specific thing: my M11 Pro is bought in the Asian market.

I also had to change some language settings otherwise the Amazon Music app kept directing me to Amazon China.

Nov 6, 2019 at 3:36 PM Post #717 of 1,931
I had to install Amazon Music & Spotify manually so I guess this might be a region-specific thing: my M11 Pro is bought in the Asian market.

I also had to change some language settings otherwise the Amazon Music app kept directing me to Amazon China.

That's probably exactly what it is. Mine has both Spotify and Amazon music. (US)

Nov 6, 2019 at 3:47 PM Post #718 of 1,931
That's probably exactly what it is. Mine has both Spotify and Amazon music. (US)

Interesting, I'm in the States, bought it off of Amazon US, and it has neither.

Nov 6, 2019 at 4:16 PM Post #719 of 1,931
Here's the pre-installed apps on my device

Users who are viewing this thread

Back