FiiO M11Pro | Dual AK4497 | THX AAA 78 Headpone Amp | 5.15" 18:9 720P | Exynos 7872 | 3G Ram+64G Rom |
Dec 12, 2019 at 12:11 PM Post #844 of 1,931
Change log. Looks iike no MQA for third party apps yet :frowning2:
The following changes and improvements have been made on M11 or M11PRO:

1. Added In-vehicle mode (Settings -> General -> In-vehicle mode, if enabled, the player will power on/off automatically when vehicle engine starts/stops and the FiiO Music app can also switch accordingly);
2. Added manual item sorting for playlists;
3. Added 'screenshot by three-fingers swiping down' function;
4. Added a new play mode: play single once;
5. Added playback position and track remembering;
6. Added a new method to enable volume adjustment by swiping up in FiiO Music Now Playing screen, and also improved the volume bar operation (now you'll need to drag on the volume bar to adjust the volume instead of just tapping as before, so to avoid misoperations);
7. Fixed the issue where the playback would fail in the new version of Amazon Music;
8. Improved the effect of the equalizer and fixed the random equalizer failure issue;
9. Improved the display of the FiiO Music background;
10. Improved the display of the lockscreen album art;
11. Improved the All to DSD function and reduced its power consumption;
12. Miscellaneous bug fixed;
13.M11 Pro: Fixed the issue where the player might power off automatically during audio playback if the power off timer is enabled.

Dec 16, 2019 at 7:31 AM Post #845 of 1,931
anyone has a screenshot of the fiio music app with mqa unfolded, on a master track playing, I'm Just curious cause i don't understand the term mqa by using fiio music app

Dec 16, 2019 at 9:35 AM Post #847 of 1,931
does it mean M11pro fiio app can login to tidal? cause my fiio app on note 10+ cannot

side note: i dont own an m11 pro, so there are these weirdo questions

Last edited:
Dec 16, 2019 at 11:24 AM Post #848 of 1,931
does it mean M11pro fiio app can login to tidal? cause my fiio app on note 10+ cannot

Yes, FiiO M11/M11 Pro can add the Tidal app (same as the Android app). M11 does not support MQA at all. Currently M11 Pro supports MQA for the FiiO app, but no third party apps currently. Supposedly it will be updated via firmware to support MQA on third party apps.

Dec 16, 2019 at 4:22 PM Post #849 of 1,931

Yes, FiiO M11/M11 Pro can add the Tidal app (same as the Android app). M11 does not support MQA at all. Currently M11 Pro supports MQA for the FiiO app, but no third party apps currently. Supposedly it will be updated via firmware to support MQA on third party apps.
I think @noobandroid was asking if you can access Tidal from within the Fiio music app itself. The USB Audio Player Pro (UAPP) app lets you do this on cell phones.

Dec 17, 2019 at 7:36 AM Post #852 of 1,931
how to access the music in my tidal account by using fiio music player ? I want to know that too
i was asking this but nobody gets my question lol
Question for FiiO... Can I use Qobuz with the M11 pro?... Seriously looking at buying it today... I can literally walk across the street and pick it up by lunch if I want to.
as long SRC not bypassed, i suppose a non native sampling rate, but simple answer should be yes in general

Dec 17, 2019 at 11:22 AM Post #855 of 1,931
i was asking this but nobody gets my question lol

as long SRC not bypassed, i suppose a non native sampling rate, but simple answer should be yes in general
It's not possible. Use the Fiio App to listen to your local music and the Tidal App for access to your Tidal music.
What's wrong with the "traditional szenario"?

At home I use roon to mix my files with Tidal files, but on the road I need to take a decision. :gs1000smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back