1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

FiiO M11Pro | Dual AK4497 | THX AAA 78 Headpone Amp | 5.15" 18:9 720P | Exynos 7872 | 3G Ram+64G Rom |

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by JamesFiiO, Sep 9, 2019.
First

Back
9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Next

Last
  1. Dmitry89
    Apparently this is the current firmware version for the M11Pro.

VanLifeHiFi likes this.
  2. szore
    I'm sure the updates will come once they are ready...

VanLifeHiFi likes this.
  3. szore
    It's probably getting hot due to the burn in process, my 1000M did the same thing, then it settled down.

VanLifeHiFi likes this.
  4. VanLifeHiFi
    Definitely burn-in heat, mine doesn't get hot anymore after a week.

You guys were not joking about the balanced cable. Holy moly this thing is amazing with both the FH7 and Elear! It took a day or so of burn-in for the other dac/amp to catch up after switching from single ended, balance feature in operating system helps during that time.

Another thing that made the player come to life for me was leaving high gain on even with the FH7, more punch and finesse.

I got curious what the ultimate high resolution file would sound like and found a site that lets you download DSD, MQA, etc of the same track. This was my first time trying DSD because I didn't believe it could get better than FLAC, like back in the day it couldn't get better than 320kbps MP3... LOL

You just need the equipment for such files and this is definitely capable!

Bone-chilling, eye-watering emotional sound... wherever you are. :D

Dmitry89 and courierdriver like this.
  5. VanLifeHiFi
    Stoked for the firmware update that will include full MQA support in 3rd party apps. Any ETA Fiio?

6. Dmitry89
    Missing sound on the M11Pro. Just stopped playing music. I made a full reset to the factory settings - it did not help. What to do? What could be the problem? Is there any firmware for M11Pro? Are M11 firmware suitable for M11Pro?
    I am very sad.:cry:

7. szore
    My Pro was delivered this morning, it's stare at the clock day at work for me!

8. gLer
    What are you using (IEMs/headphones)? Have you tried balanced and SE cables? Is it in PO (not LO or SPDIF out modes)? Checked volume? Which app?

9. Dmitry89
    She began to play again after the device lay for a while turned off (cooled down).
    FIIO what could be the matter ???:angry:

10. gLer
    Sounds like it overheated and went into safety shutdown mode.

Dmitry89 likes this.
  11. Dmitry89
    I checked everything before a full reset, I did not change any settings, I just listened to music. I don’t understand what could be the matter, there is an assumption that he was overheating. It is hot when I listen through output 3.5
    At the moment, I do not have a balanced cable.

12. gLer
    Is it very hot where you are at the moment? Overheating is rare but not unheard of. Let it cool down, and carry on. If it keeps happening it could be a problem, so hopefully it's just a once-off. Good luck and keep the impressions coming!

13. jmills8
    More MW will create more heat ?

14. gLer
    Except it doesn't have more mW than the M11...

15. Dmitry89
    The device is in stock condition. Po, the fiio music application, low gain, F9se headphones, the volume was at 60 units, increasing or decreasing the volume did not give anything - silence. After I made a complete reset, I did not change the settings, but the device did not play music. Only after lying down for 5-10 minutes after turning on again began to play music. I hope Fiio will take this problem into account, perhaps they will understand what’s the matter and release a new firmware. I would not want this to happen again.

First

Back
9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Next

Last