Fiio M11 Pro $600 is coming - Will you Purchase it ?
Oct 13, 2019 at 3:59 AM Post #376 of 839
Dang ... should I wait for M15 Pro or just buy M11 Pro right now ?
I own Sony 1Z but want to try something new and never try DAC/DAP with AKM chipset before. So, Fiio is my current target cause of the price and spec.

I'm really itchy to pulling the trigger ... but still thinking why not wait for M15 Pro (it should release by the end of this year or early next year ?)

Oct 13, 2019 at 4:14 AM Post #377 of 839
Dang ... should I wait for M15 Pro or just buy M11 Pro right now ?
I own Sony 1Z but want to try something new and never try DAC/DAP with AKM chipset before. So, Fiio is my current target cause of the price and spec.

I'm really itchy to pulling the trigger ... but still thinking why not wait for M15 Pro (it should release by the end of this year or early next year ?)
A fiio spokesman said the M15 will be released in December 2019. But I would immediately purchase the M15Pro, but it will be released as early as next year, the timing is not yet known. M11Pro has very good sound! Moreover, you can always sell M11Pro and buy M15Pro.

Oct 13, 2019 at 4:17 AM Post #378 of 839
Guys, tell me what settings to enable in the Neutron player for M11Pro? Share your experience. What to enable, what to disable. There is a lot of information on the Internet, but to a greater extent it concerns the configuration of Neutron on smartphones.

Oct 13, 2019 at 4:21 AM Post #379 of 839
A fiio spokesman said the M15 will be released in December 2019. But I would immediately purchase the M15Pro, but it will be released as early as next year, the timing is not yet known. M11Pro has very good sound! Moreover, you can always sell M11Pro and buy M15Pro.
If I do decide to get the Pro it makes more sense to wait for you guys to dump yours the minute the M15 is available. Or better yet wait for the M15Pro, by which time the M11Pro will be about as useless as the M11 is now, apparently :wink:

Oct 13, 2019 at 4:21 AM Post #380 of 839
Guys, tell me what settings to enable in the Neutron player for M11Pro? Share your experience. What to enable, what to disable. There is a lot of information on the Internet, but to a greater extent it concerns the configuration of Neutron on smartphones.
You can enable , then listen with your ears. If it sounds good then leave it like that. Thats how the others did it.

Oct 13, 2019 at 4:22 AM Post #381 of 839
If I do decide to get the Pro it makes more sense to wait for you guys to dump yours the minute the M15 is available. Or better yet wait for the M15Pro, by which time the M11Pro will be about as useless as the M11 is now, apparently :wink:
Or wait 20 yrs.

Oct 13, 2019 at 4:22 AM Post #382 of 839
You can enable , then listen with your ears. If it sounds good then leave it like that. Thats how the others did it.
Exactly right. And don’t be surprised if you go back to FiiO Music afterwards, realizing that all the buttons and knobs gets you fiddling endlessly with the controls instead of just kicking back and listening to music.

Oct 13, 2019 at 4:25 AM Post #383 of 839
I would not say that the M11 is a bad sound device! I liked it, but having recognized the sound better, I don’t feel like going back. But overall, the M11 is a good device.

Oct 13, 2019 at 4:28 AM Post #385 of 839
I would not say that the M11 is a bad sound device! I liked it, but having recognized the sound better, I don’t feel like going back. But overall, the M11 is a good device.
Copy and paste for M15, M15Pro, M... Meanwhile the cost (and FiiO’s profits) go up, up, up. That’s the way of the modern world.

Oct 13, 2019 at 4:28 AM Post #386 of 839
Haha. I love the feeding frenzy that goes on around here every time a new dap is released. New sneakers syndrome. Google it :)
If they could buy cars they would.

Oct 13, 2019 at 4:31 AM Post #388 of 839
Nailed it! I keep reminding myself we’re in a hobby bubble here. Real world rules don’t apply.
If they had three girlfriends they be too happy/busy to live in this fantasy world.

Oct 13, 2019 at 4:33 AM Post #389 of 839
Copy and paste for M15, M15Pro, M... Meanwhile the cost (and FiiO’s profits) go up, up, up. That’s the way of the modern world.
What to do, such a life!) A person always wants variety! If the company gives this variety in the form of new devices, then why not use it to get new sensations! Well, this is my opinion, it may not coincide with yours.:slight_smile:

Oct 13, 2019 at 4:36 AM Post #390 of 839
What to do, such a life!) A person always wants variety! If the company gives this variety in the form of new devices, then why not use it to get new sensations! Well, this is my opinion, it may not coincide with yours.:slight_smile:
By all means! It should be fun, and if that’s your thing, great. No judgement here. Out of curiosity, do you spend as much on new IEMs or headphones as you do on new DAPs?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back