Fiio M11 Pro $600 is coming - Will you Purchase it ?
Oct 8, 2019 at 6:52 AM Post #346 of 839
Pics of your tiny hands ?

Hahaha. Anything bigger or heavier than my iPhone X (DAP-wise) I consider big or heavy.

Hard to justify a “portable” DAP when it’s bigger and heavier than your own smartphone (hence the SR15).

I’ll take a pic next time for you :wink:

Oct 8, 2019 at 6:52 AM Post #347 of 839
tiny_hands_trump_by_phyreburnz_dazs0nx-fullview.jpg
tiny_hands_trump_by_phyreburnz_dazs0nx-fullview.jpg
Hahaha. Anything bigger or heavier than my iPhone X (DAP-wise) I consider big or heavy.

Hard to justify a “portable” DAP when it’s bigger and heavier than your own smartphone (hence the SR15).

I’ll take a pic next time for you :wink:
Nice

Last edited:
Oct 9, 2019 at 1:53 PM Post #348 of 839
Aaaaa still no reviews of m11 prooo

Oct 9, 2019 at 9:58 PM Post #349 of 839
Bought my M11 Pro today!

Oct 9, 2019 at 11:32 PM Post #351 of 839
Amazon says next week, wed to Fri

Oct 10, 2019 at 9:43 AM Post #352 of 839
Hey guys. I got my M11 Pro yesterday. There is one problem I noticed.

When I switch tracks or hit the play/pause button, I hear the crackling popping noise. Sometimes it's more apparent, and sometimes it's less noticeable. It happens with any tracks in any format - flac, mp3, or dsd. It's similar to the problem described here http://fiio.me/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=44662 I double checked the equalizer is off. I played around with different settings, but it happens no matter what I do. This also happens in the USB DAC mode when playing music through my computer.

Does anyone else have this problem, or is it just my device? I wonder if this can be fixed with a new firmware update.

I haven't owned the older M11 version. So I don't know if it had the same issue.

Oct 10, 2019 at 3:29 PM Post #354 of 839
Does M11 Pro have optical out?

Oct 10, 2019 at 6:36 PM Post #356 of 839
Oct 10, 2019 at 10:44 PM Post #358 of 839
Hey guys. I got my M11 Pro yesterday. There is one problem I noticed.

When I switch tracks or hit the play/pause button, I hear the crackling popping noise. Sometimes it's more apparent, and sometimes it's less noticeable. It happens with any tracks in any format - flac, mp3, or dsd. It's similar to the problem described here http://fiio.me/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=44662 I double checked the equalizer is off. I played around with different settings, but it happens no matter what I do. This also happens in the USB DAC mode when playing music through my computer.

Does anyone else have this problem, or is it just my device? I wonder if this can be fixed with a new firmware update.

I haven't owned the older M11 version. So I don't know if it had the same issue.
I would contact the merchant, it coud be defective. There's a few folks that visit this thread that recently received there's, maybe they'll reply.

Oct 11, 2019 at 1:44 AM Post #359 of 839
I contacted Fiio support. They explained why this happens.
It may have crackling popping sound because the sudden change in signal when you pause,play next track or previous track. The sound signal may suddenly change from a high level to a low level. And you may hear the popping sound especially when playing next track which in different format or sample rate.

I am not sure if they think it's normal. But my old sony mp3 player does not have this effect.

Oct 11, 2019 at 6:55 AM Post #360 of 839
Let us know how it sounds. :darthsmile:
Amazon is hot stuff: I order the M11pro wednesday, and they say it won't be delivered until the 16 - 18th, bummer. Right now it's out for delivery... I'm not complaining but I wasn't expecting it for another week!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back