[FiiO M11] Android 7.0, 2.5/3.5/4.4 Powerful Output, Exynos 7872, Dual AK4493 DAC chips, 3GB RAM, WiFi, Two-way LDAC
Jul 22, 2019 at 12:37 PM Post #4,366 of 9,288
Agreed. Last week, I charged my M11 on Sunday. Listened for 4 hours at the airport/on the plane via HO on Monday

Listened for 6 hours per day via BT to Astro A38 Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday.

Listened for an additional 1-2 hours per day Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday night while falling asleep via BT to Fiio fa1 on rc-bt. Player stayed in my bag on sleep all day Friday. When I took it out to load some more music on Saturday, player still had 9% battery.
It's a beast considering it's running android. Almost right there with the Sony's I think.

Jul 22, 2019 at 4:17 PM Post #4,369 of 9,288
Hi
My neutron evaluation is expired. How do I get the real version of neutron through m11.

Here, I guess.

http://neutronmp.com/activate.html

My Neutron Player started acting weird lately, it closes randomly after a few songs, but just at the end of the songs.
Need to use the paypro payment method then you will need to register the device with the email you use to buy it with. You will need an email with pop3 or IMAP email server address. You have to enter all that crap into the neutron settings, I believe under help in the settings menu.

Jul 22, 2019 at 7:10 PM Post #4,371 of 9,288
Heads up to HiBy Music App users. I have found that my .m3u playlist read by HiBy is always missing some songs. Come to find out its because it can't detect certain languages/symbols in the .m3u file. You can search for the file after add it into the playlist but that's kind of a pain.

Jul 22, 2019 at 7:24 PM Post #4,372 of 9,288
What is the best player app to use with m11? My m11 will come this Friday and I wanted to prepare myself for it. I'm guessing that poweramp is best if you use eq and uapp is best without eq. But since uapp can't install on m11 without Google play then what is the best player to use for non eq?

Jul 22, 2019 at 8:04 PM Post #4,373 of 9,288
What is the best player app to use with m11? My m11 will come this Friday and I wanted to prepare myself for it. I'm guessing that poweramp is best if you use eq and uapp is best without eq. But since uapp can't install on m11 without Google play then what is the best player to use for non eq?

Neutron for EQ. It has a ton of graphic Eq setttings + up to 30 band graphic eq AND it also has 4-30 band Parametric EQ that really is the best in class. Also EQ can be saved to individual songs or certain albums. Nothing comes close AFAIK. Sounds great. Looks old.

Fiio App sounds best to me. Looks great and is fast and fluid. EQ is worthless. Hiby sounds great and it also has a decent EQ. MSEB is powerful and is fun to play with. Poweramp sounds the worst to me. decent EQ. Looks great.

Jul 22, 2019 at 10:49 PM Post #4,375 of 9,288
Neutron for EQ. It has a ton of graphic Eq setttings + up to 30 band graphic eq AND it also has 4-30 band Parametric EQ that really is the best in class. Also EQ can be saved to individual songs or certain albums. Nothing comes close AFAIK. Sounds great. Looks old.

Fiio App sounds best to me. Looks great and is fast and fluid. EQ is worthless. Hiby sounds great and it also has a decent EQ. MSEB is powerful and is fun to play with. Poweramp sounds the worst to me. decent EQ. Looks great.
Ooooo you can save to songs.....that makes me want to give it more chance. I just don't like the overall skin of the thing.

Jul 22, 2019 at 10:54 PM Post #4,376 of 9,288
Hey all,

has anyone dealt with the SE port not working? Was working yesterday and today there's no sound. Tried 3 cables, 2 headphones on phone and m11, so I know the m11 is the issue. Could i have enabled a setting by mistake, or is it just a bad unit?

Thx

Jul 22, 2019 at 11:03 PM Post #4,377 of 9,288
Jul 22, 2019 at 11:21 PM Post #4,379 of 9,288
Its a bit dated looking but I still like it. Power amp is probably my favorite looking. I use Fiio player most of the time though.
That's the hardest part. I've been using Poweramp for a long time, probably a couple years, and I love the UI of the thing. It's hard getting to know a different app and its functionality.

Jul 22, 2019 at 11:22 PM Post #4,380 of 9,288
For some reason every once in a while the player stops playback once a song is done. I'm super dumb when it comes to little detailed settings so it's possible I accidentally turned something on, but it's been doing it with the Fiio app and Poweramp. It doesn't seem to be consistent. Does anyone have any ideas?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back